It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Why not...
(******)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm in!

(*****)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
(*****)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
SolarE-Souljah, you've worn yourself out! You don't have to read my aura, but I'll lend you some energy to help you with your work

~~~~~~~~)

godspeed, this is a cool thread and a great read

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I would like an aura reading as well. (*******)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Sure....I'll try

(*****)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
(*****)

Thank you

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If you've got time, please do mine.

(*****)
Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
When you get chance, would love to find out what you see in me

(******)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Interesting,,,
I can be standing at a bus stop with 20 people yet i'm the one the little old ladies will walk up to and start a conversation with.
Thanks for the reading and for starting this fun thread. It's nice to have something to read besides all the doom and gloom

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
ok, jumpin on the bandwagon!

(*****)
edit on 28-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Please do mine when you get the chance

(******)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

wow, very close mate, thank you for that. Probably didn't hurt that I had just finished a video chat with my GF at the time.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
(*****) ~ Gabriel..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maaaan, wish I coulda got in earlier. Well, here goes... Aaaaaghhhhhuuunnnnnngggggttt!!!!!! (*****) Is exerting your aura supposed to hurt??? Or am I thinking of harnessing your chi? I might've harnessed my chi, but I tried to exert my aura... If it didn't work just let me know and Ill give it another go. Thanks, btw

If I ask my gf to do the same in an email, and then copy and paste her aura to here, will that work do you think? It's no big deal, I was just curious.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by Agave

You have quite... quite an aura lemme tell ya.

You seem to love letting it all hang out, and your aura reflects this. It has no definable shape. You really don't give a eff what other people think, cuz you be living your own life by your own rules.

You don't like being told what to do, and you like having your freedom. You seem like the kind of person who will chill naked at their house just because.

Even with all those features, you do care for loved ones, and when specific events occur, you have a way of straightening up and getting things done that need to be done.

Well that is quite a reading. I do love like being my self and honest up front, some times this a bad trait. I try not to care what people think about some times a I do some times I dont. I see life by my rules much easier and simpler so many people want to over complicate things. I dont like being told what to do but I have never meet a human that does. To me freedom is like creativity. Ya being naked is great. I will go to battle for those I care about. I am also a hard worker.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My aura is yours....to read

(* * * * * *)

Thank you

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by seeker11

You have a metallic ring aura surrounding your middle with engravings on it,

and projecting from the ring to make a bubble around you, is a bluish purple aura.

Sometimes people seem to want to talk to you aggressively, but this very special protection ring simply deflects them from entering any negative vibes into your space.

This is a very interesting aura... It makes me think you may have an actual ring that is special to you?

I feel like whoever bestowed that ring upon you cares about you very much, and gives a little part of them self to protect you from bad vibes.

Now for the bluish purple aura, this is coming from you mostly, supplemented by the ring.

This is a strange visual, but I see you as a parental eagle keeping a keen eye on your younglings...

Do you work with kids by any chance or have kids of your own?

Thanks for the read! I'm not too sure about the ring though... The only ring of value I own is my own wedding ring, it was given to my husband by his mother who's mother gave it to her. It is special because it is old, from the 1940's as far as I know. I have very slender fingers and the ring fits perfectly on my ring finger with no resizing needed. My friends have tried the ring on and it doesn't fit them at all haha. So hmm that's all I know about a ring.

As for the protection, I do feel that sometimes people are aggressive with me for no reason, which bothers me because I am very nice and I have the highest intentions, but sometimes I feel that maybe I come off the wrong way or perhaps people are intimidated for whatever reason (I've been told that I can be intimidating) god knows why though, I certainly never mean to come off that way! I do feel that I have a natural defense system in place, but I have been told that I can be rather defensive at times, but I sometimes feel that I need to defend myself against the unwarranted aggressiveness haha. When a person misunderstands me I get very upset, but then I have come to realize that sometimes people just WANT to misunderstand and no amount of explaining is going to change their opinions.

I had my aura read once by a very old little greek woman in a restaurant. She told me I had a purple aura, so I guess you're on there! I am a mother of a 1 and a half year old boy. He is totally independent and needs to do everything on his own. So yes I find myself keeping an extremely keen eye on his crazy self. So much so I get very worn out by the end of the day trying to keep up with his endless streams of energy! I keep a very watchful eye of my little family of 3 and am always trying to make sure everything is running smoothly and everyone is taken care of, including my hubby. I a lot on myself, like taking care of the finances, buying a house, the grocery shopping, the cleaning, pretty much run the house haha.

So great read! Thank you so much for taking your time to do this.
It's always fun to hear what other people pick up on.
edit on 28-6-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Lol, thanks . . . if you only knew!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by scorpiosin

Okay this is just bizarre... Part of your aura is a giant mustache!

The mustache is reddish brown in color...

On top of your crown chakra is a tan bowler hat...

Now this is telling me quite alot. That is obviously a very old fashioned look. That tells me that you are old fashioned. You enjoy those nostalgic older days.

I do not mean to offend, but are you a bit older?

It is either that or you exude a certain maturity level for a young person.

I also feel like you talk in a very refined, almost British accent.

If you are a younger person, do you feel yourself connecting more with older folk?

Anyway, that was a fun aura read!

Ha! While I can't grow one, I do have an appreciation for a powerful mustache. I wouldn't say I'm older but I definitely am more old fashioned than people in my age group and I do actually have an interest in nostalgia and simpler times moreso than I do in modern technology's distractions. I have a slight accent but not British. Cool read! Thanks for taking the time!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join