It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Williams the blunt truth about where the US is going!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Another one of my favorite haunts is USAwatchdog.com by Greg Hunter. This week Hunter interviews John Williams of Shadowstats.com about the true dangers our economy is facing.

Williams says real inflation if calculated by the 1980 government formula is about 7 percent

That the government national debt is actually $5 Trillion a year using GAAP accounting....

Also watch Hunters' recent interviews with Max Keiser and Paul Craig Roberts for more gory economic details you might want to hear and were afraid to ask!

edit on 27-6-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: context

edit on 27-6-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: tense/

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

honestly, now whenever i hear someone talking about money, or % our country economy this that, oh noes.

i just completely tune it out (not trying to be mean, im just saying ok)

its all rigged up anyway, the secret people control everything anyway...

i just hear some politician talking about money and im like "ughh... 100% irrelevant info"

and i just change the channel.

its like they want us to get all worried about numbers that don't even exist, or matter.

peace.
edit on 27-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

honestly, now whenever i hear someone talking about money, or % our country economy this that, oh noes.

i just completely tune it out (not trying to be mean, im just saying ok)

its all rigged up anyway, the secret people control everything anyway...

i just hear some politician talking about money and im like "ughh... 100% irrelevant info"

and i just change the channel.

its like they want us to get all worried about numbers that don't even exist, or matter.

peace.
edit on 27-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

I guess I am the opposite because I know the numbers and what is bull crap and what isn't. John Williams is an economist and not a politician. He doesn't sell bond or trade in the stock market he just sells his economic data.

I listen to see if the speaker really knows what he is talking about and what his/her political or corporate agenda might be. I find this is the only way to de-construct the information to get to the truth.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

And that's what they want

The indoctrination is working like it always has......a charm

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah I stopped caring about the economy a while ago as well, people have been predicting the collapse for a bit too long to my liking. If something happens, I'll hear it in the news, I'm sick and tired of believing false "promises" of the end of our current system when in reality, nothing ever happens.

I don't see why they would make it collapse either, they're slowly draining everything there is to drain, why would they stop doing that? They have everything they want and need, I no longer understand why they would want this perfect scheme they've got going to end, people are obviously too ignorant or stupid to care, as long as they have a new app to play with every now and then most people are happy.

And on top of that, it's all rigged anyway, credit ratings are a joke, the US gets an AAA with a debt of 17t$, European countries that are doing significantly better keeps seeing their ratings lowered
They can shove it up theirs, I laugh when I heard moody's or anything related, they don't know jack sh*t.

top topics

join