It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' at the bottom of the Baltic Sea 'cuts off electrical equipment when divers get within 200m

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Watch from 1.50

UFO Acting Up:

Apparently Swedish Navy surrounding area.

I wonder if these guys are being ALLOWED to find this ?????

"Could this be... a plug to an inner world...?" - video

Thats hilarious. Satan is just a plug away! So the Baltic was the devil's bathtub?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If theres a supposed little guy still inside the craft, it will certainly do wonders for their tourism plans.

Do aliens have ejection seats?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
From my understanding, the electrical equipment would blink out when they were "Over" or "Directly Over" the object. So it seems that there was a specific area where their stuff would not work. So they could approach the object from the side obviously.

I don't know, the more I am seeing them talk about it, the more legitimate it actually looks. If that is a hoax, than they are not doing themselves any favors and are risking their reputation by taking this to the mainstream media.
edit on 28-6-2012 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by databomb
if there was a ufo at the bottom of the sea
do you really think we would be hearing about it
it would be like the goverment declaring that humans aliens have been around us for yeons
it just wouldnt happen

They're not a government entity. It is very possible.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
how did they get back to the surface if their equipment failed?

When some of a dive team's cameras and satellite phones stop working when directly above an object, they are typically still able to return to the surface, despite possibly not being able to take pictures or call home momentarily.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
What we need to know here is what does "stopped working" mean?
Did the devices turn off,or simply stop being able to take readings/send wireless data?

If it was the latter-it could be down to the shape and material of the anomaly-we know it is sort of shaped lie the top of a mushroom,and we know its made from a weird spongy rocky substance.

Could this be a natural formation of say,long dead coral,which has radio wave dampening effects?
Or is it something more like a metallic meteorite.with enough magnetism to screw around with the electronics on the sub?

What about a sunken soviet era reactor,with a dome of concrete poured over it?
maybe some fissile materials have been left and have started reacting?
Would that interfere with submarine sensors?

Hmm...questions questions.

I would have to say that it is most definitely not Coral, as they, the team, said until just last week that they were unable to take any samples from the surface as it was extremely hard, like Concrete, and therefore had to send for special tools to be able to take any sample from the object at all.
If it had been Coral, ordinary tools would have been fully enough to do the work.

It's a natural formation - reported by the dive team themselves. Might not be coral, but not from outer space.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
how did they get back to the surface if their equipment failed?

It was their electrical equipment that failed. The gas tanks and stuff still work because they don't rely on electricity to power them.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

It's a natural formation - reported by the dive team themselves. Might not be coral, but not from outer space.

You must then have missed the later updates by what the divers actually have said, as they no longer believe that it is neither a mushroom or a natural formation at all.

The following is how the object looks like, according to an artist's depiction of it, according to the description from the divers(Please use Tumbnail to also note the full size of the object in comparision to the divers nearing it);

I must also say that I find the reasoning that if it is not Extraterrestrial in nature, then the only remaining option is that it has to be a natural formation, to be very odd, and, must I admit, narrow.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Trøndelag - Norway Spiral happened near this Baltic sea region as well. Something I was thinking about.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, Maximillien de La... does mention tunnels connecting err from Finland to Cuba, to Japan to Indian Ocean, to some other places.. I don't think this is the case. In fact, imj getting tired of it, how about the threads stop before it is known for sure what it is?

Rocks, Mushroom, Nazi UFO, Vortex, Tunnel, Sunken Ruins what's next?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is Very interesting!!

I wonder if their is a massive UFO where the bermuda triangle, devils triangle ect is!

Hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I find this whole story more and more unlikely to be true. It seems that they have convenient excuses for not providing any evidence other than a radar image ( which may or may not have be altered with photoshop or other photo editing program). For the time being I am going to remain skeptical of this story.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Trøndelag - Norway Spiral happened near this Baltic sea region as well. Something I was thinking about.

was thinking this myself today.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevineWisdom
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I find this whole story more and more unlikely to be true. It seems that they have convenient excuses for not providing any evidence other than a radar image ( which may or may not have be altered with photoshop or other photo editing program). For the time being I am going to remain skeptical of this story.

Exactly my thinking. IMHO they are trying to make UFO sensation out of rocks and sell that to folks willing to believe anything.

If there really was UFO, army and government agencies would be all around the place by now.

This is UFO the same the mountain in Bosnia is pyramid. (0%)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Time to send in one of these.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery
Time to send in one of these.

X37b under sea craft

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This may already have been presented, but isn't it incorrect to identify an object that is situated underwater as an unidentified flying object? Come on.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Correct me if i'm being a bit of a tube for asking this, but isn't a UFO something is flying? This is at the bottom of the ocean?

Still though, loving the updates, my bet is that of it is something other-worldly then we won't hear much about it, we'll probably get an explanation pertaining to natural underwater formation or ancient civilisations' (civilizations' if you're American
) construct.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Never mind, forget the first half of my post, by the time I sent it the poster before me sent the same thing

Can't edit as I'm on the mobile site.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolhandflex

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

was thinking this myself today.

Eeeh, didn't that happen on the northern seas? Just cause it's close to norway it's not the same location

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join