It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' at the bottom of the Baltic Sea 'cuts off electrical equipment when divers get within 200m

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have to get a boat and find a rock pile on the ocean floor so I can make some money.

Oh, that's right, when OceanX is done with this, no one else will fall for it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
IMO I think they will find out its man made and its for tying up WW-2 subs. Then maybe not?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by jonnywhite
The article mentions only some of hte equipment failed. I also wonder why this was not mentioned before since they did a dive a week ago or so?

Actually, the article said, "'Anything electric out there - and the satellite phone as well - stopped working when we were above the object."

Yet they took pictures of the object, which were lit, well within 200m. Lights are electrical. They worked. Cameras are electrical. At least some worked. Therefore, the claim that "anything electrical....stopped working" is false.

And we are all idiots for paying this any mind in the first place since its been obvious what they are up to for some time.

But I agree with you. I personally think this is all just a bunch of hype to keep people thinking they have something down there, when they already know, "its just a rock" - or whatever, who cares.

But I think they should pair this up with a "Ghost Hunters" mockumentary/infotainment TV special.

"What was that?, My lights just went out! Do you hear that?"

"Yeah, sounds like an alien to me. With a German accent! Yes. Its talking in German."

"So what do you think? That must mean its Nazi reverse-engineered alien technology, right?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should check with the remote viewers up on top?"

"Good idea. The alien ghost might just be trying to scare us!"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

They are using lazy and corny stories now, without a doubt they are taking people for a ride. Guarantee they will find a "body" next..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManicDepresive1
Here is an updated artists rendition of the Baltic object......weird. UFO looking? Yes round and plate like. But who knows we have to wait .

Also updated info....Truthfall
edit on 27-6-2012 by ManicDepresive1 because: added line

Not a bad idea that people should go to the home page of your link,

truthfall.com...

It might help clear up a few items.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusthuman
i thought they said it was a giant mushroom? didnt i read that here ?

Did you honestly and actually believe it was truly a giant mushroom?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They're resorting to making things up that cannot be verified by a third party get more interest from the public.

Also nice excuse for not releasing anymore pics/evidence, "our equipment doesn't work when we get close".

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is from Truthfall

e looked at our dive computer, the deep sea diver computer, and it said minus one degree that’s pretty cold for a diver it should really be impossible to have that cold water it actually turns into ice at zero degrees but that could be explained by the movement of the water.” – Stefan Hogeborn, Professional Diver

Seawater freezes at -2 degrees C, according to this atNewton.

He thinks that seawater should freeze at the temperature of freshwater. It doesn't.
He appears to be trying to build a mystery where there is none, IMO.
edit on 27-6-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
They're resorting to making things up that cannot be verified by a third party get more interest from the public.

Also nice excuse for not releasing anymore pics/evidence, "our equipment doesn't work when we get close".

I'm not sure at what stage you are picture wise. Anyway, I propose to go with your idea of making things up as more of a way to to verify an unknown anomaly, rather than this explorer team making up an anomaly as they go along. Suppose then that the Russians had/have constructed an alternative 'Woodpecker ELF' facility under the sea bed in the same horizontal fashion, could then what the explorers have found been/be a way station to disseminate and collate a minimal signal into a full blown message to be passed on to submarines, rather than a 'bell-ringer' system that would enforce the need to bring a sub to the surface, something ultimately not wanted, Next.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This has been discussed numerous times,,this news is so old its on microfilm in the library.........

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Watch from 1.50

UFO Acting Up:

Apparently Swedish Navy surrounding area.

I wonder if these guys are being ALLOWED to find this ?????

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It's NOt a UFO.

It is a "UFO Shaped object".

Since it hasn't flown yet it can't be an Unidentified "flying" object.

It would be a USO = Unidentified submerged object.

Am I right or am I right?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Actually I forgot about these, until I watched an old UFO show repeated on TV the other day.....

The Swedish Ghost Rockets !!!! Legitimate sightings of flying objects crashing into and flying out of lakes.....Baltic Sea too??

www.ufo.it...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-6-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm really confused right now.
I thought they thought a photo of this and it turned out to be giant fungi mushroom thing case closed?

So they still haven't found out whats inside the huge dome and they're still investigating?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hmmm I'm going to say maybe its a small Hard Iron asteroid thats been magnetized somehow and the magnetic field is whats disrupting the equipment

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Apparently it IS something... here's the latest images of the PORTAL leading into the object;

And here it is in slow mo;

It sure looks man-made to me. They say there are stairs visible leading into the object from the portal but those aren't shown in these videos.
edit on 6/28/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
They say there are stairs visible leading into the object from the portal but those aren't shown in these videos.

I didn't catch where they mentioned the part about the stairs. Do they say that in the video above the slow mo gaping portal video?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Haha I just watched that movie last night.. classic.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

Originally posted by Evildead
They say there are stairs visible leading into the object from the portal but those aren't shown in these videos.

I didn't catch where they mentioned the part about the stairs. Do they say that in the video above the slow mo gaping portal video?

No. Sorry, I should've clarified, a certain radio host mentioned the stairs but I don't know where he heard that from. The guy from Ocean X that is leading the expedition will be on Ground Zero radio show Friday night. I'm sure that'll be informative.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It'a mentioned in the video that I posted above (the 1st one Page 4)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join