It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New site tells what you -- and everyone else -- is doing - Scary Stuff

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

How about you tell me what is serious about a website that posts information people already posted online themselves?

You really didn't read the thread did you?
At least you are admitting that you made light of the thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You think people get paid to post in threads like this?

Not really. I suspect that your better half posts for you when you need a nap.
No proof of that of course.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

How about you tell me what is serious about a website that posts information people already posted online themselves?

You really didn't read the thread did you?
At least you are admitting that you made light of the thread.

Not only have I read the thread, I have already asked this twice.
Make me ask it 4 times to no valid response and then tell me I did not read what no one ever wrote again.
You seem to have nothing else to do.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. You did not hit 'reply' on a particular post. You hit the post reply button, which is quite generic. Look up. See how I replied to you? It says so on the post! If you had replied 'directly' to the OP, it would say that above your post. Go back and look at your first post. Who was it to?

Still wrong. You must be thinking of the quote button. I hit reply to on a specific post.
Maybe, and I am just taking a guess from your string of half thought replies almost as valid as this one
, you need to get a life instead of arguing with me about what button I pushed in order to justify your off topic bull#.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I replied to one person and asked them a question. That question was part of a larger post in this thread. You have to be a complete moron to think I was asking about anything other than the topic.
You can certainly follow the logic, and if you are resorting to calling me a moron, that shows how weak your argument is. Go back and read it again if you didn't have time to digest it.

No, honestly I cannot figure out how anyone could get confused as to what I was asking that question in regard to. Do you not understand context? What do you think the point of a thread topic is?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You seemed to be a bit troubled and I was genuinely worried.
And I asked why? Because I asked some questions?

The teacher thing wasn't funny, I gave one a stroke in 7th grade.

Right, cuz kids can cause strokes.

Thats how they often happen.

Get real please and try and post something on topic to me or stop posting to me altogether in this thread. Apparently the topic at hand is too much for you since you have not seemed to even be able to address it. You sure like addressing me though.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I hit reply to on a specific post

That doesn't seem to be backed up by the facts.
Look at your post. When you reply to a specific post, it shows on your post as 'reply to post by XXX'.
Maybe you are confused. Here is a link to your post in question: Your post.
Check it out, do you see that little blurb at the top.... No, you can't see it because it isn't there.
I'm not going to call you stupid, that's your line to use. I will call you a liar, though.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Right, cuz kids can cause strokes.

High blood pressure is closely linked with strokes.
Had you been in the classroom, you might believe it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Get real please and try and post something on topic to me or stop posting to me altogether in this thread.

Do you think maybe you could have just let it go when I posted this?

You asked a wide open question, I provided a possible answer. You say the answer is incorrect, that's good enough for me.

I had a smiley face at the end. You came back with snot.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A whole page of bickering! For shame, the authority must shut this down. But I hope this serves as a lesson to everybody to stop posting so much needlessly.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You cannot seem to let it go. You want to win this argument, fine. I posted a post in THIS THREAD, about THIS TOPIC, and you selectively edited my post and then could not figure out what topic I was addressing. Yes, you were that stupid. You win.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Guys take it somewhere private like Facebook or something

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join