It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***&&&^&*^&* TERRORIST TERRORIST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Guys, I am so sick and tired of everyone labeling everyone and everything a terrorist!!

You mention a terrorist to most people, and the image that jumps to their mind is that of a middle eastern person. This is wrong.

There are terrorists everywhere, not just in the middle east. Whites, Blacks, Asians everyone can be a terrorist!!

ter·ror·ist (trr-st) n. One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism. adj. Of or relating to terrorism.

That is a terrorist.
Someone is not a terrorist because of how they look, or what they wear, or where they live. Please get that, and stop labeling everyone that does not share your point of view as a terrorist.

Thank you

vvv

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

You are obviously a terrorist..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well that's how American government controls their citizen to fund the war.

Terrorist gonna rape you children
Terrorist gonna take you country
Terrorist gonna make you talk Russi.. i mean...Arabic

Well it worked in the past(but alot of people questioned), and it will work again(people are sheeps in fear).

I mean.. i don;t wanna get raped(legally) in airports cause they scared of some "terrorist " for 11 years.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Kindly tell the governments this.did I mention you are a terrorist?simply by joining here you have been branded a terrorist by the relivent government agency.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Well that's how American government controls their citizen to fund the war.

Terrorist gonna rape you children
Terrorist gonna take you country
Terrorist gonna make you talk Russi.. i mean...Arabic

Well it worked in the past(but alot of people questioned), and it will work again(people are sheeps in fear).

I mean.. i don;t wanna get raped(legally) in airports cause they scared of some "terrorist " for 11 years.

I object to your remarks, You must be a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Indeed. And the definition of terrorism is "The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

By that definition alone, the American government, and many other world governments, would be the largest terrorist organizations on the planet.

new topics

top topics

join