It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obamacare SCOTUS Ruling: Here's how they will implement it

page: 3
16
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1
 


Well if they are going to ID everyone with their handprint...
...how are illegal aliens going to get the fake for-arms they will need to take part of this healthcare?




posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I am in love ( : May have to follow this thread for a bit lol Not to many gals that look nice are also smart, savy and aware of the system bending us over. Most just buy shoes lol.



posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1
 


Well if they are going to ID everyone with their handprint...
...how are illegal aliens going to get the fake for-arms they will need to take part of this healthcare?


Exactly the point.

Illegal immigrants won't be able to game a system that requires hand prints to ID people.

This is the reason they are going to give for implementing the hand print system. It's the only reason that will seem even the slightest bit reasonable.



posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

Originally posted by habitforming
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1
 


Well if they are going to ID everyone with their handprint...
...how are illegal aliens going to get the fake for-arms they will need to take part of this healthcare?


Exactly the point.

Illegal immigrants won't be able to game a system that requires hand prints to ID people.

This is the reason they are going to give for implementing the hand print system. It's the only reason that will seem even the slightest bit reasonable.


OK, you seem to be forgetting which problem you are crying about in your last post then. So, do not go to a hospital then.

I believe that solves all our problems, doesn't it?



posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Emergency rooms aren`t free health care, all the emergency room is required by law to do is to make sure you are stablized and not in immenient danger of dieing and then they can toss you out the door.

If you go in with a broken leg they dont have to do anything except make sure you aren`t in danger of dieing and then tell you to call an orthopedic specialist and then toss you out on the curb. If they are feeling ecspecially generous they might prescribe you some painkillers before kicking you to the curb. This is exactly what they do at the major hospital in my area. The doctors in this area wont even see you as a patient unless you have proof of insurance or cash in advance.
The healthcare situation in this country is dismal at best.


edit on 28-6-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming
 


Granted, though - what if something bad seriously happens and they decisively NEED to go to a hospital?

I haven't been to a hospital in over 10 years, but it would be stupid to think I'd never, ever need to go again.

Ohhhh.
Are you implying illegal immigrants should go extinct?



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
But wait, don't you have to provide all this information currently, in the forms you must fill out before a stay in the hospital? Isn't all this information currently being input in hospital databases without the palm-reading procedure? The only change in the palm-reading procedure is to decrease or eliminate paperwork - no new information is being provided that isn't already being provided, right? So your friend told you that for certain the government will have access to this database? Do they have proof? What was to stop the government from accessing the hospital's previous database, before the palm-reading procedure was implemented?

Do you see that this is just a knee-jerk reaction? If the government wants to keep track of you, trust me, they can already do that without this palm-reading procedure.



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is time to energize everyone who opposes the government giving some faceless, nameless bureaucrat with no medical knowledge, just a cost analysis sheet of if you are worth it or not, the power to decide if you get treatment or not.

I lived in Europe for many years. Socialized medicine is great if you have the cold or flu, but if you are old, infirm, or get a life threatening illness, forget it. You are more likely to die before you get your turn in line at treatment. You only get treatment in time if the bureaucrat thinks you are still of any value to society, otherwise you are placed on "wait lists" which are really "death watch lists".

WHAT CAN PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE OBAMACARE AND ALL IT REPRESENTS DO?:

Get out and vote! Drive people who believe as you do to the polls if they can't drive! Organize voting parties.
Make YouTube videos mocking what will happen as a result of Obamacare. Make them funny/poignant. Start and participate in challenging blogs stating your beliefs and encouraging like minded people to vote.
.

Take your iPhones to the polls, record and post on YouTube any and all instances of voter fraud you see before the video is confiscated.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DO NOTHING - DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THE RULING?

Whatever you do, don't try and convince your liberal friends to your point of view. It won't work. The best tactic is to act humble and defeated around those who aren't going to change their minds.

Let hard core liberals think they have won. Tell them you give up and are staying home from voting. Give them every impression that Obama is a shoe in and sure to be re-elected. The more we act like that around liberals the more likely they will stay home on election day. They will talk to their friends and laugh at your defeatist attitude, yes, let them. We must now strive to make them feel superior and that they will win. That will ensure at least some of them will stay home, not vote, fat and secure they will win, until it is too late and the polls close.

It is only the like minded and those who have an open mind that you need to energize to get out and vote. We MUST secretly and quietly energize so many people that we have an army of voters who are silent but deadly.



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw


Let hard core liberals think they have won. Tell them you give up and are staying home from voting. Give them every impression that Obama is a shoe in and sure to be re-elected. The more we act like that around liberals the more likely they will stay home on election day. They will talk to their friends and laugh at your defeatist attitude, yes, let them. We must now strive to make them feel superior and that they will win. That will ensure at least some of them will stay home, not vote, fat and secure they will win, until it is too late and the polls close.

It is only the like minded and those who have an open mind that you need to energize to get out and vote. We MUST secretly and quietly energize so many people that we have an army of voters who are silent but deadly.


Your secret's out now - you put this exact same post on several threads. We're on to you!!



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
But wait, don't you have to provide all this information currently, in the forms you must fill out before a stay in the hospital? Isn't all this information currently being input in hospital databases without the palm-reading procedure? The only change in the palm-reading procedure is to decrease or eliminate paperwork - no new information is being provided that isn't already being provided, right? So your friend told you that for certain the government will have access to this database? Do they have proof? What was to stop the government from accessing the hospital's previous database, before the palm-reading procedure was implemented?

Do you see that this is just a knee-jerk reaction? If the government wants to keep track of you, trust me, they can already do that without this palm-reading procedure.


What knee-jerk reaction? I wrote this the day before the SCOTUS ruling.

The new information added to the database will be your palm print. The government will use the national health care system as the reason they need positive physical identification to go along with the information in the database.

Until now the physical identification was a photograph of a person's face, and human judgment was required to ID a person to see if their face matched the photo on the ID.

Now the computer palm reader will ID a person's palm print. This is going to be implemented as part of a national ID system that will nicely compliment the NDAA that Obama recently implemented.



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
The government will use the national health care system as the reason they need positive physical identification to go along with the information in the database.

Now the computer palm reader will ID a person's palm print. This is going to be implemented as part of a national ID system that will nicely compliment the NDAA that Obama recently implemented.


And you know this to be a fact, how? This isn't about the government having your information. It's about hospitals having your information. And, hospitals being able to share the information, so if you go to a different hospital, the information is on a shared database. It's more efficient, and it saves money. And, if you're brought in to ER in an emergency situation, you don't have to be a John Doe, where they don't know pre-existing conditions, drug allergies, etc. I don't see an obvious conspiracy here, but then again, I'm not the conspiracy nut type.
Are the hospitals and the government supposed to be in cahoots, or what?



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
reply to post by habitforming
 


Granted, though - what if something bad seriously happens and they decisively NEED to go to a hospital?

I haven't been to a hospital in over 10 years, but it would be stupid to think I'd never, ever need to go again.

Ohhhh.
Are you implying illegal immigrants should go extinct?


Huh?

I am not sure how you come to that conclusion but in regard to the above, how is it still an argument against Obamacare then?
If he DECIDES to go to a hospital, then Obamacare or not, he is going to go to a hospital and get his palm veins scanned.



posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming
 


Can't really do that if you're illegal, though, can you? You've already stated this.
Say, an illegal gets sick enough to die --and does die-- because they couldn't go to the hospital - it would be pretty effective, wouldn't it?

You're saying "don't go to the doctor, then, if you don't want to get found out", correct?
Well, say there was some huge viral outbreak (conspiracy-wise or not) that got everyone sick to the point EVERYONE needed to go to the hospital. Would this not filter out every illegal immigrant in BOTH ways?
The ones that did decide to go to the doctor would be discovered to be illegals.
The ones that decided not to, got sick and died - no longer a problem, right?

That's how I came to that conclusion.
I know it isn't what you implied - I was jesting.
Nonetheless, I thought I'd give you an explanation.



posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
reply to post by habitforming
 


Can't really do that if you're illegal, though, can you? You've already stated this.
Say, an illegal gets sick enough to die --and does die-- because they couldn't go to the hospital - it would be pretty effective, wouldn't it?

You're saying "don't go to the doctor, then, if you don't want to get found out", correct?
Well, say there was some huge viral outbreak (conspiracy-wise or not) that got everyone sick to the point EVERYONE needed to go to the hospital. Would this not filter out every illegal immigrant in BOTH ways?
The ones that did decide to go to the doctor would be discovered to be illegals.
The ones that decided not to, got sick and died - no longer a problem, right?

That's how I came to that conclusion.
I know it isn't what you implied - I was jesting.
Nonetheless, I thought I'd give you an explanation.



You have successfully managed to take Obamacare out of your argument altogether. So I guess if you want to be right, go right the hell ahead. It has nothing to do with Obamacare so it sure as hell does not back up the OPs fantasy.

All you are saying is if enough people get sick, they might want to go to the hospital. I agree.



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join