It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare SCOTUS Ruling: Here's how they will implement it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I just got a txt from a friend today who is at a hospital that has already implemented "Technology on Hand" patient identification technology.

Simple concept: a patient places their hand on a scanning machine which images the veins in their palm. Every time the patient returns to the hospital, the patient is immediately IDed by their palm print.

Here are a couple of pic my friend took at the check-in desk:

Now here's what's interesting:

The ad for the palm identification system promotes using it to make the check-in process easier for the patients. The second ad on the desk at the check-in promotes using palm identification like this:

"This new technology recognizes your unique vein patterns and securely connects them to your personal information."

This personal information includes your bank card, social security number, and health insurance.

Now combine this system with Obamacare/Romneycare where everybody in the U.S. is required to be "in the system." By mandating health care TBTB skirt the 4th Amendment protections against warrantless searches and have instant access to personal information that you do not voluntarily provide -it will be mandated as part of the health insurance system.

Now here's where it gets really good (or not so good.)

The illegal immigration issue is going to flood the health care system with people "not in the system." There is going to be outrage that "illegals" are getting the benefit of the U.S. health care system funded by taxpayers.

How will the government "solve" the problem?

Require everybody in the system to participate in the "Technology on Hand" palm identification system.

In short order the entire population of the U.S. will be in the government database, identified biometrically by our palm prints.

Now for the really depressing news (or not news, depending on how much you read the news):

The two candidates for POTUS are both advocates of mandating everybody be required to buy into the government health care system. Romney has already implemented in Massachusetts what Obama has implemented in the U.S. The SCOTUS decision, which, like the immigration decision, is split, is going to define the parameters by which this system moves forward.

So you can continue your "my guy is better than your guy" arguments while standing in line to place your palm on the government scanners that will forever track you in their global networks.

And of course they're going to tell us this is for our own good and to keep us safe.

For all of the Obama fans cheering his "victories" you might want to stop and think about what it is you're really hoping he accomplishes. And for all the Romney fans who think he's really on our side, and not the side of TBTB, you might want to look at what he's already done, and who he works for.

I don't know how to solve the problem, but I would suggest the first step is to stop cheering partisan, short-sighted "victories" that are screwing us long-term.

And if you want to have your palm print tied to a government database with all your personal information you're an idiot.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You're right, they are going to find a way. Makes a person wonder if this was more about ID'ing and tracking than looking out for our health and welfare?

As far as the whole Obama/Romney thing so many of us feel as you do. Two sides of the same coin.

The whole while I was reading your post this kept going through my mind. So, it's time to share...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

And if you want to have your palm print tied to a government database with all your personal information you're an idiot.

Just sayin'.

S&F for you, plus you said the magic word "idiot". Most people will think this is pretty handy (lame pun intended) and never think of any of the ramifications. Or they will think "this is the new system" I have no choice, and they very well may not if they want service.

I have had the same doctor and dentist for years, they in turn have had the same employees for years. I don't go often but between my daughter and I they know/recognize us. I don't show them anything when I go, other than a new insurance card once a year. If it comes to the point they don't recognize us unless we scan our hands I'll be looking for new doctors or maybe just "blowoff" the whole system and be my own doctor. I'm one of the few my age not on any meds so I go to the doctor once a year for a physical to qualify for an insurance discount.

I'll deal with the system and keep the insurance as long as possible, but in reality they need me worse than I need them. I'm paying in and not using more than a annual physical and teeth cleanings. I could save a small fortune paying the full posted prices for these services and not paying insurance at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
for america and its inability to help the people less fortunate than it, its citizens, unfortunately are getting everything they deserve.

a country with trillions upon trillions in wealth, are so full of hate, that they'll fight against funding, not even helping, someone sick.

how can you turn away a sick person when you have the ability to help them.

disgusting.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wonder why this is being implemented, as opposed to the already-established retinal scan.

Makes me wonder what else they're planning to scan for...

Excellent post OP - thanks for bringing this to our attention!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

Makes a person wonder if this was more about ID'ing and tracking than looking out for our health and welfare?

As far as the whole Obama/Romney thing so many of us feel as you do. Two sides of the same coin.

Excellent point, the only place they could have more impact would be food. Either you would use it then or eat pine cones and roadkill.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
yes this is the mark , you have it all ready finger print, palm print , and retinas of the eyes. So why chip you, when your are marked already? , You can not be sat tracked that is all, nor see what you buy sell trade, like a card can.
There are many forms of the "mark", when you receive a number of any kind you are marked, just admit it we are all tagged.
We are being conditioned to see and getting use to the new forms of control so when the chipping begins it will be not difference that receiving a SS number, ID card DL or birth cert, or a credit card. you can chuck them when you receive the chip

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I can see it now:

Man goes to hospital for acute kidney pain and is told "Please scan in" When doing so the system finds he has three delinquent parking tickets, Healthcare is withheld until fines are paid. Or you go straight from a hospital to a jail cell.......

I have had enough of this Mother Humping Country. Technology is being used not for the betterment of man, but for the enslavement. Worse yet I knew all this would happen back when they first started connecting computers with modems.... So did Ted Kozinski (aka the una bomber), he actually wrote about this future in his manifesto.

My issue is not with the Government that is pushing for all this crap. It is with the people here in this Country that are allowing it. Keep getting out your wallet on tax day, keep giving cash to The Man. Just when you do it, shut the hell up and take your new existence like a man (or prison bitch) cause most of you folks are just that. You are walking around with your hand in Big Brothers back pocket, You have allowed The Man to bend you over and screw you while thanking him for protecting you. USA the new "daddy"......... Bend over ladies it only goes deeper from here.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
I can see it now:

Man goes to hospital for acute kidney pain and is told "Please scan in" When doing so the system finds he has three delinquent parking tickets, Healthcare is withheld until fines are paid. Or you go straight from a hospital to a jail cell.......

Or they find out he voted for Ron Paul and not obama so they send him to the nearest FEMA operated re-education camp for treatment and to help him get his priorities "right".

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

the few thta are not willing to be chipped are out numberd by the ones that say yes good thing:... now we will know where our troops are no need for wallet no need for cards to be lost

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yes this is the mark , you have it all ready finger print, palm print , and retinas of the eyes. So why chip you, when your are marked already? , You can not be sat tracked that is all, nor see what you buy sell trade, like a card can.
There are many forms of the "mark", when you receive a number of any kind you are marked, just admit it we are all tagged.
We are being conditioned to see and getting use to the new forms of control so when the chipping begins it will be not difference that receiving a SS number, ID card DL or birth cert, or a credit ca_javascript:external()rd. you can chuck them when you receive the chip

well...before we jump to the conclusion, let me say this, and is my personal opinion; the mark is going to be implemented by the 2nd beast (which is a man/person), which comes out of the earth, will cause all of mankind to worship the 1st beast (or the person/man which comes out of the sea itself)

It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.
Rev 3:12 ESV

So, reading the events chronologically, due to the 'then' or 'and' inserted in the text, the 2nd will be able to perform signs & wonders from the sky/heaven itself, even 'fire from heaven' Rev 13:13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people,

and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived
Rev13:14 ESV

So, this beast will enforce an 'image' to be created/made by the the people of the earth & was allowed to give 'breath' to that image so it can respond.

Rev 13:15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
ESV

So at this point, I don't see 2 people performing any signs & wonders to the extent that 'fire' is being called out of the heavens/sky and enforcing the inhabitants of the earth to make an image to that 1st beast/person that we need to worship. Sorry, i don't see them on Fox News or any media outlet/corp at this point.. so...

it's a good bet that this is NOT the mark the mark of the beast.

HOWEVER, this IS another means to gain PII from our nations population, which can be used against us, and if no restraints are in place, it will BE used against us.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
for america and its inability to help the people less fortunate than it, its citizens, unfortunately are getting everything they deserve.

a country with trillions upon trillions in wealth, are so full of hate, that they'll fight against funding, not even helping, someone sick.

how can you turn away a sick person when you have the ability to help them.

disgusting.

THERE IS NO MONEY!!!! If you want to stay healthy, use colloidal silver and take a good vitamin D, time for the people to take these criminal politicians to the gallows!!!!!

WE do not need gpvernment handouts, you want me to get insurance to have a job? I will fight to the death and kill the politicians too!!!! Lets put a stop to this insanity here and now!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....I can just see this technology being used under a single-payer government-managed Obama care type scenario: "Ah, yes. His scan shows his recorded history. He is a 60 year old working class male that has already had two heart procedures and is currently pre-diabetic. He has applied for SS disability although no decision has been made as yet. Conclusion: He is a drain on the collective society.....no further procedures allowed."

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The implications of this are staggering and beyond what even we conspiracy minded folks can imagine. All those thousands of pages are there for reasons we can only guess at.
I think your guesses are pretty accurate OP, this will be total control of everyone through their ID system. As someone completely dependent upon the healthcare system I see no good coming from this at all.
S&F

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Did u mean, Obamascare Scrotum Pulling? that is funny.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp1r1tu4l33

Did u mean, Obamascare Scrotum Pulling? that is funny.

Sadly, Obamascare Scrotum Pulling is not covered by the health reform legislation.

Neither is the TrustMe JustBendOver procedure. This is why we need universal health care reform.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
by the time everyone figures out who obama is and what is going on it will be too late

it is already too late

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

How would you feel if all of those less fortunate were transported to your country? I'm sure you would change your mind over time.

I have driven around enough to know that about 20% of our population doesn't want to contribute. They want to be provided for. I have no empathy for a person that willingly chooses to be a burden on the rest of society because they can - because laws exist to provide just enough for them to get by with life.

That is the source of the problem and attitudes. If you didn't have 1 in 4 people walking around asking for a hand out with no intention of ever providing for themselves or helping others then the other 2 in 4 people wouldn't get a bit snippy about having their money diverted to these leeches any further.

I'm all for helping people that need help - not helping people live on the forcibly extorted money of others. We have enough of those people in government office.

The next question then is why are people such leeches? I see it as a generational problem as you look around the country - you see people living in communities that died long ago and they never moved out, they never moved their kids out, and their kids grew up watching dad sitting on the front porch waiting for his food stamps, unemployment, disability check, or whatever other checks they scam off of us. Its the total abandonment of drive. Why do for yourself what others can do for you mentality.

I just have no compassion for someone that won't provide for their family and puts their descendants in such an terrible condition.

Why the towns dried up and died is usually due to globalization - because the factories closed because communist slaves could do the work cheaper overseas, because dictators could harvest and sell commodities cheaper than Americans, and because American corporations aren't American.

2 cents...

edit on 6/27/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Swing and a miss.

Sorry but there is one GAPING hole in your theory.
Nothing in Obamacare or anything else even remotely close to existing mandates that you GO TO A HOSPITAL.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
so new ID system = immigrants are bad ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join