It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Orders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I know many have been making hay out of Obama's recent Executive Orders. I am against executive orders of any kind. They defeat the purpose of our form of government. However, Obama is not the first to abuse this power. Take a look at GW's list. I was honestly quite surprised. This is how they get around Congress. It's really quite disturbing how our system is abused.

GW's List of EO's.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

I dont feel like combing through it all, which EO did Bush do that you particularly object to? I am sure there are some.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
I know many have been making hay out of Obama's recent Executive Orders. I am against executive orders of any kind. They defeat the purpose of our form of government. However, Obama is not the first to abuse this power. Take a look at GW's list. I was honestly quite surprised. This is how they get around Congress. It's really quite disturbing how our system is abused.

GW's List of EO's.

Yes and many that are opining President Obama's one executive order also take exception. But as the poster above ask -- what is it you want to discuss?!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Apparently another failed Blame Bush tactic.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

As it seems because it was a "hit-and-run" post. Sadly, it could have expanded into a great discussion thread....oh well.

join