It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan threats against Israel, Syria, Greece, Cyprus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Erdogan threats against Israel, Syria, Greece, Cyprus

translate.google.com

And R.T. Ertnogan quadruple continued sending message: "Every state has big enemies. Those who see every vile attack carried out against our ships (note Israel), our aircraft (today Syria) and our flag (note Greece, Imia, Cyprus Solomos Solomou) as a sign of our weakness is that they are small countries "
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So this about covers everything that has been known during the underground meetings. In short people, it does look like its a go. The obvious question on everyone's lips is why isn't Russia mentioned, since Russia has said on a military and diplomatic level that an attack on Syria is an attack on Russia.

I feel that a particular nation is being led to a path of thanks giving and if one looks closely the ties between Israel and now Russia have been hostile for a long time. Could this be an obvious set up for Turkey to be drawn into a battle that for some reason we as ats and the world knows that Russia is ready to fight on all four battle levels.

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 27-6-2012 by cerebralassassins because: four = cyberwarfare

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I am confused, who is threatening and why are they threatening Israel and Syria at the same time? Those two are enemies. Oh, never mind it's the Turkish Prime Minister's fault - he made a really confusing statement.

Yeah, tensions are flaring up there, that's for sure. I think Russia will definitely come to Syria's aid if Syria is attacked by NATO.

edit on 27-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Hmm much can be said about the turks but one thing is sure. It is one of the worlds most militarized nations that continously kept a strong army and a keen military secret service (Turkish National Intelligence Organization - MİT). Sure I have seen hecklers on this site ridiculing their efforts like their long war on the kurdish rag tag rebells,but the same thing could be said about good ol US in Afghanistan chasing the talibans for billions of dollars each month.

The Turkish military jet that went down off Syrian coast on June 22 was shot down by the Russians, not the Syrian military, according to a an opposition party leader (se more below). There are currently two Russian war ships and a Russian frigate in Latakia harbor, One of them, Admiral Chabanenko, has the technology to detect the slightest action in the air.

One source that claims the russians did it is the turkish opposition leader Masum Türker whom claimed the Russian warship Admiral Chabanenko was the one hitting the Turkish jet that went down on June 22.

“The vessel that shot down our plane is Chabanenko, it is the most equipped vessel of the three,” - M. Türker according to hurriyetdailynews, arguing that the foreign ministry and the foreign intelligence services have this information.

Turkey claims the plane was shot down in international airspace with a laser or heat-guided missile. Syria, however, says they shot the plane down with anti-aircraft auto-targeting "phalanx like" guns as the plane flew within Syrian airspace at an altitude of 100 meters.

The real truth however we will never know. The first lesson of war is that truth is the first victim on a battlefield of lies..

One thing is sure though. A war between Turkey and Syria will escalate into a super war as Israel, US, Russia and China will participate in said war in one way or another. And Assad is desperate enough to ultimately use biological and chemical WMD weapons to destroy all and everything the mad dog he is.
edit on 27-6-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Stop falling for all the BS new articles. I feel really sorry for the Russian Navy spokesman who has to respond to all the spurious claims of its vessels. There are NO major Russian warships in Syria or Syrian waters. Watch this space and see yet again that the poor Russian Navy spokesman will have to react to the crazy conspiracy crowd.

Please think very carefully about the claims of the Russian ship (s). Firstly how did the Admiral Chabanenko get to Syria all the way from the Barents Sea without anybody noticing? Also take with a pinch of salt the claims of the other Russian warships in Syria.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I agree, much of this stuff is smoke and mirrors....
You have to look at the facts behind the rhetoric.....
Turkry has, not that many years ago, invaded Cyprus.(they hold the northern tip of the island....)
Since Greece, Isreal, AND Cyrprus,have a SIGNED active OIL EXPLORATION DEAL....OFF CYPRUS IN THE MED SEA......TURKEY has tried to horn in on the vast deposits of natural gas therein.
This "WAR" is one of TURKEYS making, (as well as that of the rest of the players Quatar.UAE,Saudi,US, British,Isreali,and who the hell else....)
The objective here is STILL THE OIL.......just a different slant from the MEDIA STORY.....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Stirling, you address some interesting points however, you need to understand that the AKP Party are connected to the Gulen Movement. The Gulen Movement are aiming for a revival of the Ottoman Empire. They are being supported by the US intelligence community.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Congrats. Somebody posting with enough research at last.......
edit on 27-6-2012 by MoonandStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
From the same source....

"We are a state that fights relentlessly every kind of terrorist methods. We will not hesitate to put in place by each Member State and any criminals who want to experience the greatness of the power of Turkey, "also said the Turkish prime minister.

"The Army of Turkey is one of the strongest in the world. We do not intend to attack anyone. In created to preserve peace, to fight threats to keep the unity of our state. " The latter was a clear message to the Kurdish rebels operating in Southeast Turkey

I think Turkey is playing this pretty smart. Consider the facts of what took place in Egypt and Libya and now presently next door in Syria. As badly translated as that is. It's a warning, clear and simple. I read it as such....

Let it be known that Turkey will fight and defend itself from both conventional forces from certain Nations or any covert activity against them by certain groups/affiliations etc etc etc.....

I think they have a good handle on the situation and are preparing themselves accordingly.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

At least I have some sources

and

Turkish www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

what do you have tommyjo? Russian navy news with some proper disinfo?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Remember how I told you to watch this space? The Russian Navy has yet again had to respond to the crazy conspiracy crowd.

rusnavy.com...

As was told Central Navy Portal by NF Press Service, destroyer (large ASW ship) Admiral Chabanenko is currently "far from Syria. Our ship does not have a fantastic capability of hitting targets in Eastern Mediterranean being stationed in the homebase", the Russian Navy spokesman said. According to information available to Central Navy Portal, destroyer Admiral Chabanenko is currently moored at NF main base Severomorsk.

The only people putting Russian warships currently in Syria are the mad conspiracy crowd. The reality is that there is only one Russian Navy Auxiliary vessel of any significance and that is the floating workshop deployed from Sevastopol to Tartus. That vessel is the PM-138 Floating workshop.

www.rt.com...

I take it that you do realise that such a deployment from either the Northern Fleet or Black Sea Fleet is not going to go unnoticed or can be kept a secret. Admiral Chabanenko is a major combatant and everyone from the Norwegians and every NATO country southwards is going to be tracking it. Think about the transit through the Gibraltar Strait and the transit through the Mediterranean? The same goes for any other Russian warship that the Turkish opposition Minister thinks are currently in Syria.

edit on 27-6-2012 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

top topics

join