It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian nuclear bombers test U.S. Air Defenses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
la2

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
its routine, but also quite a threat.

when doing these incursions the Russians are not only posturing but also looking for weaknesses in NATO and now US air defenses, particularly the time it takes to intercept.

the Russia/China/Iran thing is very worrying however

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We should send a few B2 over moscow snap some pictures to send them so they will know we flew over

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
We should send a few B2 over moscow snap some pictures to send them so they will know we flew over

B2 was in Moscow at the air show

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Hey. That's a sleek looking bird.
But if they fly over internatinal waters,
then prolly they are just teasing.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
People are worried about this, because they think if Russia wants to nuke the US they are going to use planes to do it?

It would be quite silly for Russia to forgo missiles and use bombers to attack America. It would be quite silly for Russia to try and attack the US anyway, but using bombers would be the most ridiculous.

Any large scale confrontation between the US, China, or Russia would be a disaster for ALL involved. Neither side is that stupid, NONE of them would have ANYTHING to gain by engaging in a large scale war.

Just more stupid leaders playing the whole "STOP TOUCHING ME" "I'm not touching you, my finger is an inch away from your face" "Mom he won't stop touching me!" "I'm not touching him!" game that kids play.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is madness.

How is it that dogs of war are let loose even when the people demand that they not even be fed anymore?

The average citizen does not care about the Middle East. They don't think we should be there. They don't want to send money and they damn sure don't want to send their kids off to fight yet ANOTHER useless war.

Something is seriously jacked up.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
go Russia GO!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the members of this site that root for russia/china/syria/iran should go live there for a couple years, then come back to a free country and compare your experiences. You can sit behind a computer for ten years and never experience 1% of what it's like living in one of these countries.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join