It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China vow to protect Syria from becoming another Libya

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I would expect over the coming months for England to see more troop positioning. I choose England because your closer than America and you'll see it first hand.

The die is about to be cast, and your gonna have one hell of a staring contest real soon. The first one to blink will be the one pulling the trigger. Its that age ole game of thermo nuclear chicken back from the 70's and 80's for a comeback tour.

When the hammer drops in a neighborhood near you, you will likely only have a maximum of 24-36 hours to get the F outta dodge. After that, total control of routes will be established with little to no further confusion after the bulk has been mobilized. At that point I hope your city has good hiding places.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nothings going to happn,sorry to burst anyone's bubble.. there will be no open war among major powers,no colomns of tanks against each other over the battle field,its just not the way war is waged anymore.

edit on 28-6-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by SplitInfinity

TRUE Military might is essential to the PTB.

The US is a pawn just like the Euro zone. These Chess Players play the whole world not juss the US.

I personally know some people who have devoted their entire lives with the intent of keeping the United States Population...SAFE. The World is mostly a VERY dangerous place and it is easy to not be able to understand this fact when a person is safe in their Home...typing Posts about what THEY feel is right or wrong.

At the same time their are people that I know very well...trying to look like part of a rock covered hill...Freezing their ASSES OFF because of High Altitude....eating GOD Awful MRE's although some of the new ones arn't so bad...Wondering how they got the small straw as to be bait in a game that we play with some of the Mostly Pakistan Living...Ready to Beat the S#!% out of a Woman who's veil is not tied properly...practitioners of the Rape of Young Boy's as to Rape a Girl is offensive to their GOD....SCUMBAGS AND COWARDS that my Grandmother when she was still in her 90's would be able to KICK THESE PRETEND SOLDIERS ASSES with a broom and be able to disarm them with a few moves and holds I taught her...she taught me just about everything else!

So...do not take what you have for granted...their are people behind the scenes keeping you safe and it is SAD that they are not able to be acknowledged....unless they Die in the Field with HONOR....and all they get is a STAR on a WALL. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by Kastogere

I am not sure what is going on, but the UK has been getting quite a number of US Bombers and Fighter Jets into the UK, taking on fuel then going off to some other place in the world, tonight 28 th June at 7 pm we have 4 or 5 stealth War Planes take off from UK Bases, I operate Radar here and I have not seen this amount of action before.
The Russians have put forces on an Attack rather than a Defense mode today too, and a massive build-up of tanks is going on in the Denmark area too over the last week or two with Russian equipment.
I honestly do feel that World War is coming, the UK Government today put D notices on all TV/Radio news broadcasts, meaning that a report has to be given to a Minister in Gov before it can go out as news.
Dangerous times here in Europe folks, the world has gone bl--dy mad, people could get badly hurt, and I hate being too hot.

Exactly which Stealth Aircraft that you say the U.S. is using in a unusual manner are you talking about? It can't be USAF B-2's as these $2 BILLION a PIECE BOMBERS are based solely at Whiteman AFB. Fly their mission continuously once they take off from Whiteman AFB and their landing gear never touch the ground until they have flown wherever in the World they are sent to STRIKE and fly all the way back to Whiteman AFB where they land. This takes in Air Refueling and ONLY THE U.S. is proficient at performing it...especially at night without the use of ACTIVE RADAR in which a U.S. Tanker...either a KC-135 or a USN Carrier Launched Tankers or Very Secret NEVER BEFORE SEEN BUT THEORIZED STEALTH TANKERS TO REFUEL AN AIRCRAFT THE SIZE OF THE B-2...which now has been Stealth Perfected to have the Radar Cross Section of a Sparrow....as in BIRD NOT MISSILE!
The F-117 is out of service and this only leaves a few B-1's that were converted by surface coating them with a New Radar Absorbing Material as well as use a Very Secret Physics concept of T.Townsend Brown...which is now employed in all F-22 Raptors to use an effect...too complex to type here Google it...that allows the F-22's engine Heat Emissions and their INFRA-RED LIGHT...not to be able to be detected so a Heat Seeking Missile of design to hunt by Infra-Red or by Temp. cannot lock on to an F-22's Engine Emissions nor can any current Radar System or Missile Guided By...Track an F-22 or B-2's....in the B-2's case...as of just late...or a few B-1's that have been converted. So which Stealth Planes are you speaking of...as it could only be the F-22 or Modified B-1's but I seriously DOUBT that you would even know about the B-1's Modification so that leaver the F-22...and if this was at Night and you are a RADAR OPERATOR...HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THEY WERE EVEN TAKING OFF...given they take off without Navigation Lights and Cannot be DETECTED BY YOUR RADAR...how is it you know what took off and if this was a Black-Op...if I were you...and you are not making this up...just know their are going to be some VERY PISSED OFF PILOTS as well as if I were their Families...I would think their GRANDMA's would want to KICK YOUR ASS for talking about something that could possible KILL their GRANDSON! Just sayen' Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

WRONG, Get off your high horse and dont be so rude
There are no good or bad guys just winners and losers

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think the meeting today between Clinton & the Russian Minister will be the make or break of the Syria situation, and it is mostly seen as a smoke screen by Clinton calling this meeting to prevent Russia from going to war with the US before UK & US forces are ready for WW3.
I know that this is the way things will go, simply because Cameron in the UK wants to get even with Russia for killing some guy in the UK a few years ago while having a cup of tea.
The UK has been saying it has cut forces down, but that too was a blind because for every trooper sacked we took on 11 more.
Things are going to get bad this next few days that I know, a lot of people are going to get hurt, I just hope Russia & Iran & China dont sit back and see NATO slaughter more people who cannot fight back.
NATO is a bully, a massive killing machine, and it needs stopping or every English & American Christian will be dead.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

but that too was a blind because for every trooper sacked we took on 11 more.
Things are going to get bad this next few days that I know, a lot of people are going to get hurt, I just hope Russia & Iran & China dont sit back and see NATO slaughter more people who cannot fight back.
NATO is a bully, a massive killing machine, and it needs stopping or every English & American Christian will be dead.

A Question, I found what you said about UK forces interesting, how do you know 'we' took on 11 more troopers for everyone sacked, I only ask because I've not heard this before?

Second, while NATO has been throwing it's weight around too much I agree, it is not the only side with an agenda, Russia too is a bully, a major arms dealer and has an agenda of their own, so is Iran, they are just a lot more subtle at it than NATO. Libya too was a major supplier of training and weapons to terrorists, the IRA especially, there is no bad guy or good guy, all the major powers are as corrupt and devious as each other.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have just heard on radio in the UK that Iran has decided to make friends with the USA, they are sending America a gift they will love to thank them for helping the Brotherhood remove moderate Middle East leaders, yes Iran is to aim 1000 Nuclear Missiles at USA bases, I just hope they have no spare missiles to hit UK with, or I will be toast.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Source?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

NATO is a bully, a massive killing machine, and it needs stopping or every English & American Christian will be dead

correction ( no offence...just to elaborate your excellent point )
NATO is the TOOL of a bully(S)
the weilder of which intends to survive, while intending most of the rest of us peasents don't

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
Anybody who has been to war and shot a man comes home never wanting to pick up another fire arm again.

Oh how wrong you are!

Those that wish to go back, want to go back to die because they can't reconcile what they've done.

Wrong again.

Do you think the soldier following orders really understands the meta of WHY he has to shoot that person?

The reality of it is, they don't. They are sent to a place and told these are your targets, watch out -- they'll shoot back.

It's you or them. It's really that simple. Combat brings out the most primal instincts in humans. Shoot at the mother #er who shoots at you. That's combat.

If you also look into Stockholm Syndrome, you will also find that the psychiatrist is biased. They assume that the "criminal" since he is a criminal is a bad person, but maybe the person involved understands the truth about the "criminal" a little more clearly.

If you are holding a hostage....you are a criminal. What is so hard in understanding that?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well I guess Russia and China have turned their backs on Syria and have gone back on their word. Now they support regime change in Syria.

Here is the link: Death knell for Syria regime as China, Russia turn on Assad

So much for standing up to the US & it's allies.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldweather
Well I guess Russia and China have turned their backs on Syria and have gone back on their word. Now they support regime change in Syria.

Here is the link: Death knell for Syria regime as China, Russia turn on Assad

So much for standing up to the US & it's allies.

I dont think anyone has the balls to stand up to the USA.
And Ahmedeninutjob is scared out of his mind now! Goodbye Iran! They will shoot one missile toward the dome and thats the end!
Then what? Whos next?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join