It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China vow to protect Syria from becoming another Libya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
siding with russia..... You guys ever here of a man named Putin??

You ever hear of chinas great human rights......

Really people?? side with china and russia???

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah, we don't want another Libya, in fact we don't need another Libya.

Considering the fact that Libya's Prime Minister was recently extradited from Tunisia, soon after tortured, now reports of him having died in hospital shows why we don't need another Libya. Let's see how far Russia and China will go to stop this madness.

latest reports on Dr. Baghdadi having died in hospital

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

I have no further lessons to learn from war, I learned em all rather young and early on already. Because of this I do not view human life like most do. It is a means to an end.

So dark and edgy...

There are always lessons to be learned from war.
To think otherwise is an arrogance worthy of nothing less than a god.
Tell me, what has war taught you?
What lessons have you learned?
But most importantly, why do I read all your posts in John st John's voice?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

What about our own human rights?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Both China and Russia have been allies before. Things can, and do change.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Russia and China 'vow' to protect the HumanSlayer Assad?

What are these barbarians gonna do? Send arms and citizens to sacrifice themselves for the beast Assad? After all, the CCP gov has a long history of slaughtering their own unarmed citizens for dissent. Putin is a dictator - was there ever any benevolent tyrant in the course of human history?

Those 2 animals ARE TO BE BLAMED for Syria now descending into civil war!

For months the free world had long been trying to avoid such a scenario, by attempting to stop and remove the HumanSlayer Assad from further butchery of unarmed men, women and children but those 2 barbarians had BLOCKED and VETO'ED all UN decisions.

The rest of us could only watch the brutal carnage in Syria. We only want peace, and hate violence against innocents human in any form, but it seems some don't give a damn, and continued to support and encorage the bloody human blood sacrifices daily there.

The Syrian Free people are educated, but not many were given the opportunities in life and elevated education that we westerners have. Democracy and human rights is almost alien to them, but that intrinsic human love for freedom to love and live is alive and well in them.

But after watching their loved ones and those they cared about brutually and bloodily slaughtered by that beast Assad, his wild animal supporters and bloodthirsty supporters, do you think they will just let it slide and remain silent? Would you do that?

No you won't, neither would the Syrian free people. I would never condone vengence but seek for RULE OF LAW for justice to be served.

14 months ago, if Assad alone was made to quickly face justice, and replaced, none of the vengence retribution would have happened. But it was not to be.

Say thanks to Putin and the China CCP. There is no longer any RULE OF LAW in Syria now, as each maddened citizen find any and every justice in anyway they can. If human butchers by the ruling gov can get away with murder, supported by bigger states that revels in human slaughter, where then is justice?

This is a civil war now. Even if the Syrian Free People have no modern weapons, they will resort to using their hands for justice, for no human can live watching their loved ones mowed down and justice not served.

And it will be hell to get ALL parties to lay down vengence now and submit to Rule of Law. It's too late.... Far too many, tens of thousands innocent men, women and children had been slaughtered by the beast Assad who remains free and protected by foreign powers such as putin and CCP.

We the Free World had failed our fellow humans in Syria, by not standing up to Russian Putin and China CCP gov then. Are we now to stand down as well, cower in fear, as those HumanSlayers vows to continue and threaten more human blood sacrifices around the world?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am not sure what is going on, but the UK has been getting quite a number of US Bombers and Fighter Jets into the UK, taking on fuel then going off to some other place in the world, tonight 28 th June at 7 pm we have 4 or 5 stealth War Planes take off from UK Bases, I operate Radar here and I have not seen this amount of action before.
The Russians have put forces on an Attack rather than a Defense mode today too, and a massive build-up of tanks is going on in the Denmark area too over the last week or two with Russian equipment.
I honestly do feel that World War is coming, the UK Government today put D notices on all TV/Radio news broadcasts, meaning that a report has to be given to a Minister in Gov before it can go out as news.
Dangerous times here in Europe folks, the world has gone bl--dy mad, people could get badly hurt, and I hate being too hot.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

I agree, there are no good or bad guys, but some people still believe there are, that's why us everyday people should refuse to fight and not feed the war machine, wherever we are in the world.

Peace :-)
edit on 27-6-2012 by Shminkee Pinkee because: missing word

Wrong!
...The 'BAD GUYS' are the one's systematically slaughtering 15,000 of their own citizens in Syria.

...The 'BAD GUYS' are the one's zealously rushing to produce nuclear weapons in order fulfill their stated vow to kill every living thing in Israel!

...The 'BAD GUYS' are the one's who can't wait to pass out their new nukes to terrorist organizations waiting to receive them in order to set them off in New York City, Chicago and L.A.!

...The 'GOOD GUYS' are the one's who want to stop the 'BAD GUYS'!

...The 'STUPID GUYS' are the one's who think theres no difference between the two!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

I agree, there are no good or bad guys, but some people still believe there are, that's why us everyday people should refuse to fight and not feed the war machine, wherever we are in the world.

Wrong!
...The 'BAD GUYS' are the one's systematically slaughtering 15,000 of their own citizens in Syria.

...The 'BAD GUYS' are the one's zealously rushing to produce nuclear weapons in order fulfill their stated vow to kill every living thing in Israel!

...The 'BAD GUYS' are the one's who can't wait to pass out their new nukes to terrorist organizations waiting to receive them in order to set them off in New York City, Chicago and L.A.!

Only in the mind of someone who thinks reality is like a hollywood movie, where there are clearly defined lines and the bad guy always has a menacing grin.

In the real world, people know that both sides can be 'bad'. And that there are likely FAR more than just two sides at work.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
China has a formidable army but a pathetic navy, compared to the States. Neither Russia or China have the logistical advantage. Turkey and Israel folks. Ports that not only have the top 2 militaries in the region but logistical ports north and south of Syria. Suicide for either nations to attempt to bolster Syria. Iran?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Wrong!

Only in the mind of someone who thinks reality is like a hollywood movie, where there are clearly defined lines and the bad guy always has a menacing grin.

In the real world, people know that both sides can be 'bad'. And that there are likely FAR more than just two sides at work.

If you're going to quote me, please have the courtesy to FULLY quote my point;

Allow me:

"...The 'STUPID GUYS' are the one's who think theres no difference between the two! "

FYI:
Hollywood movie stereotypes mean absolutely NOTHING to those innocent people in Homs, watching Assad's murder squads unloading AK47s into their wives and children!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

edit on 17/4/12 by rebelchildoflight2011 because: question answered in original post

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Again, my point is that if you think the only bad guy in the picture is Assad, you are rather naive, and uninformed. This is a regional conflict, with multiple 'sides', and competing outside interest like Russia and the US/UK arming and egging on opposing factions. IF you think it's just about a rejection of Assad, and just about his rutal enforcement of his power, then you are believing a script, not the reality.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I appreciate this point, but the freedom we enjoy in the west is made possible through the suffering of other nations.

Just look at Africa and the countless regime changes the west has carried out over the years- the funding of brutal dictators to facilitate cheap oil, the endless wars and loss of life, it is a sick planet we live in.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think a deal has already been cut , china and Russia will talk about retaliation to calm Assad but when it does happen they will just protest loudly . Hey both have way to much to loose by protecting Syria . I am willing to bet that Russia has been gaurenteed if they allow us to take out Assad then the new government will allow russia to keep a naval base on Syrian soil . China was probably given some kind of long term oil deal or maybe the new government will make claim to the Israeli gas field leviathan promising china rights to it. We will see soon enough .

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

No, you miss MY point (completely...and again).
I am stating to you that Assad is a genuine honest-to-goodness BAD guy!
He needs to be stopped...before he kills ANOTHER 14,000 innocent Syrians!

It's really not rocket science, my friend.
Sometimes, RIGHT and WRONG can be very clearly defined...OBVIOUS, even.
Peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude

I have no further lessons to learn from war, I learned em all rather young and early on already. Because of this I do not view human life like most do. It is a means to an end.

So dark and edgy...

There are always lessons to be learned from war.
To think otherwise is an arrogance worthy of nothing less than a god.
Tell me, what has war taught you?
What lessons have you learned?
But most importantly, why do I read all your posts in John st John's voice?

Better his voice than say Don Knotts

War has taught me that no matter what face it chooses, it is still the same kind of pain. People that want to make a difference can't, and the ones who deserve peace never find it. What breaks my heart the most about war? The young suffer the most.

Children are innocent, and if theres one thing I do care about in this FUBAR world of ours, its children. I guess thats what has stuck with me the most. The selfish endeavors of the witless to bring about war regardless of what that means for the children.

I said I like to fight, there's a reason for that. Its a over inflated sense of nobility and honor I guess. I have no illusions about combat and whats at stake. I understand the reality all too well. And what makes me so mad at the world is because of what they do to the children. Thats why Im indifferent with a hint of arrogance.

It takes a heartless monster to harm a small child, and Im the kind of monster who doesn't mind harming those who feel the need to steal the innocence from a small child. I want the guilty head on a platter.

Children deserve better, they deserve our patience and want for a better world.

Children are the very definition of love.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The curtain never truly fell, it was just a rouse to buy the commies more time to further the communist manifesto.

And Putin is nothing nice, the man has a complex this much is certain.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join