It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China vow to protect Syria from becoming another Libya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
So from that, I can assume that you don't consider PTSD to be a valid condition then? Just a conscious decision to act like your a completely different person!

We all have lost our temper, been drunk beyond remembering, and afterwards it all looked so distant ...

Are you and I two different people, the drunken you, then angry and then you? No, it's one and the same person. But if we'd do something bad, while in rage or drunk ... we'd probably even be aghast of what we did.

Are there those, who keep their rage bottled up ... until it erupts out of control? yes ... are they different people then? I actually bet they act, quite differently from their normal behaviour ... does it make them Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde ... probably does.

But we all are animals, underneath the skin ... and pretators, and we're capable of eveything a predator does ... but we're also raised up, denying our inner "beast".

Question is, which is true and which is false ... which is better, and which is worse ... I don't see which is, do you?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's nice to see a thread on Syria where the first page isn't completely smothered in shill posts advocating war and destruction by using devious propaganda and lies to push their blood thirsty agenda.

Keep up the good work Ben81.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think you are right on top of what is hot right now. I wonder how much communication there is between NATO and the Russian / Chinese / Syrian / Iranian forces there is... That would be a crazy war, by the way.
edit on 27-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This thread is nothing but agenda pushing speculation seeped in anti american vitriol.
The OP just surmises Russia and China made any Vows of any kind to anyone., and further offers no proof of any Vows whatsoever.

The only thing China has Vowed to is to lend the US money.
edit on 27-6-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

The bit that people are forgetting about with all the war talk all over the world is that the Mayan people 21/12/2012 date and with more Vulcanos and earthquakes today than ever before in the world, plus fire and flooding I cannot help thinking that earth is in one h - - l of a mess.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sometimes i think i live in a bad dream, that bull# cant be true mane ..damn!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
This thread is nothing but agenda pushing speculation seeped in anti american vitriol.
The OP just surmises Russia and China made any Vows of any kind to anyone., and further offers no proof of any Vows whatsoever.

The only thing China has Vowed to is to lend the US money.
edit on 27-6-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

Are you part of the illuminati ?

and second i didnt made the title
check the pravda link if you seek more info

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sounds pretty reasonable.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hmmm... How come Russia didnt use their UN security council veto to prevent "Libya" in the first place?

Oh, right, they had oil contracts with the 'rebels', too.

Anyone who thinks that Russia or China are saints merely because they oppose NATO are naive as snip.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Great news, this is gonna be so much fun.....about as fun as waiting in line to the lone porto john at a New Mexico chilli cookoff.

Im American, Im impatient, it needs to hurry along...I want entertainment now.

Its not entertainment...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!

Russia and China placed in your concept of WORLD SAVIORS!? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You have got to get out and do some traveling and once you have seen what REMAINS of Countries that the Former Soviet Union had invaded or perhaps ask a few KIDS who at one time tried to build a makeshift Statue of Liberty in a Square in China what THEY feel about your remarks....OH! That's Right! You CAN'T! BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DEAD! SHOT AND KILLED THEN CARRIED OFF IN MILITARY TRUCKS TO BE BURIED IN MASS GRAVES!

But...hey...Watch out for all those dangerous Americans! LOL! UNBELIEVABLE! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My old man once told me

"Son in any fight situation never fear the loud mouthed ones that's all they have they talk blindly and swing blindly they aren't dangerous...but keep an eye out for the one that stays silent in the corner he's just waiting for an opportunity don't give him one..."

This spared me many broken bottles in the back of the head and prolly why I'm still Here, I think this saying applies perfectly to Russia right now...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Great news, this is gonna be so much fun.....about as fun as waiting in line to the lone porto john at a New Mexico chilli cookoff.

This entertainment will touch you at some point .. you can be sure of that
dont wish for such things .. karma will not tolerate that

I agree with him.. I want this to happen faster. Don't know why, I just do. Maybe its the sense of opportunity or something

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

most of us are awake to the fact the American government does some things we don't necessarily agree with,
but to go and say that the Russians and Chinese have our freedom at heart is so damn naive.

personally i'd equate them all essentially equal in those terms and wouldn't trust any of them in their current form.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
sorry guys but if this goes down, ill be taking china and russias side..
im done with the US

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

most of us are awake to the fact the American government does some things we don't necessarily agree with,
but to go and say that the Russians and Chinese have our freedom at heart is so damn naive.

personally i'd equate them all essentially equal in those terms and wouldn't trust any of them in their current form.

Trust no one, especially when we're talking about governments. It's just a game of thrones, and everyone will backstab you if it benefits them. -All the world's a stage-, but we're not even playing. We're just spectators.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well folks...you are now reading the post of a person who actually...on occasion...get's to play...but it is not Play and it is Deadly Serious!

The U.S. plays the game in the only way it should...Top Dog...Global Peace Keeper...Looking at the Overall Very Big Picture.

Russia is quiet? HARDLY! Putin's mouth is running as fast as it can to convince the Russian People that HE is their SAVIOR...as He and his Ex-KGB Cronies steal what they can.

China...Large Population but has no ability to Force Project their Military. U.S. informed China about plans of the installation of the FEL...China has since changed it's mind on developing a Large Blue Water Fleet as well as decided that working with the U.S. as it's Largest Trading Partner is in it's best interest since it has no ability to either compete or Catch Up to U.S. Military Dominance.

If I am brought in to play the Game...it is when all other efforts to Solve a Problem have not worked. If I do my job right...everyone goes home alive. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Its not entertainment...

For those pulling the strings it is....you don't actually think they watch cable tv do you?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

TRUE Military might is essential to the PTB.

The US is a pawn just like the Euro zone. These Chess Players play the whole world not juss the US.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Syria cannot be and is not another Libya. Syria's government is an oppressive regime. There are no freedoms. It is a totalitarian dictatorship with Assad heading the operation. Go on Liveleak and find Syria under "Channels" Assads forces are terrorizing cities and forcing occupation among citizens. The FSA are a band of Syrian citizens who are fed up with Assad's regime.

Libya was an entirely different story.

Personal Validation:

My family attempted to travel to Syria to visit their extended family. The second they entered the country they were followed by Assad's forces. Everywhere they went there was someone on their tale. My family was terrorized and in fear they fled. They were only there for 8 hours.

Any country/regime/government that treats honest tourists/visitors like terrorists, immediately, is a country in need of reform.

Free Syria, Unite the middle east, take your religion with a grain of salt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join