It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad: Syria now at war...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Assad: Syria now at war...

ca.news.yahoo.com

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad declared on Tuesday that his country was at war and ordered his new government to spare no effort to achieve victory, as the worst fighting of the 16-month conflict reached the outskirts of the capital.
Video published by activists recorded heavy gunfire and explosions in suburbs of Damascus. A trail of fresh blood on a sidewalk in the suburb of Qudsiya led into a building where one casualty was taken.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
"We live in a real state of war from all angles," Assad told a cabinet he appointed on Tuesday in a speech broadcast on state television.
"When we are in a war, all policies and all sides and all sectors need to be directed at winning this war."

It seems Assad is cornered. The turkish war machine and psy ops has started moving. The war propaganda machine from both sides are on full volume. We are on a snap countdown boys and girls...The latest attack in Damascus is but one of many coming..Info I get from russian friends with relatives in russian spetznaz are telling me Russians are waiting for NATO (read americans and turks) to do their first move before they counterstrike with full force. Other news are that Syrian generals are getting skiddish as they feel the regime might fall and ppl will hunt them down for past sins.

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 27-6-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

and i thought, we have 1-2 years.-.-

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ashad is starting to sound like Baghdad Bob. But he'll get his.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Thanks for your inside information, that's exactly what I thought the Russians would be doing. I see no reason they would attack first or anything like that. NATO might, though, in the next week or so. Not sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I keep waiting for an "American Spring", but I guess they're mostly just too fat and lazy to ever give it a go!

I keep thinking, more and more these days, that although this is predominantly a conspiracy site, there are more and more posters condoning and parroting the MSM and their leaders when it comes to removing "regimes" from power. Usually, they'll write endless posts about how evil the new bogeyman is, even though the MSM they quote usually present little, if any, actual evidence.

We've all seen over and over how our own governments deal with dissent - unleashing police brutality upon those protesting peacefully - so it's not a stretch to imagine how they'd react if it were armed dissent. Would people then be baying for the blood of our own leaders? See, it's all well and good to criticize some foreigner in a far off land for holding onto power and dealing harshly with armed insurgents, but it's the same action our own governments would take.

Of course, intervention is always the answer, as we have seen from Libya, where it's all unicorns and rainbows since we assisted in overthrowing their government and handing power to fundie murdering scum!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I keep waiting for an "American Spring", but I guess they're mostly just too fat and lazy to ever give it a go!

Sounds like you might be right, but people in the US who are hoping for 'an American Spring' seem to be thinking its a new MaccyD's burger range and they are waiting patiently to see the ad on TV before getting off their backsides eh?.

link   
reply to post by Britguy

Hey there buddy, thats no way to talk about American women...Im neither fat nor lazy. The real problem is most Americans are asleep...that or watching Jerry Springer.

You can't have a population of pissed off people without them realizing that they need to be angry in the first place. Maybe it could be an American Fall instead? No pun intended.....

link   

Originally posted by Gauss

And some of the users on here, start to think the rebels are all loving and heart warming and they cant be just terrorists they just cant be.

Even though we know that they are acting like they are.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

tHere was never a day when justice was not fairy snuff .. even so , when a history builds up ..

I wonder if the gmc has actually struck him off the register yet , Dr . Assad that is

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

So let me guess you support the rebels?
i guess you see them as little angels and wouldn't harm a fly right? and the Syrian rebels are pure, while since we are at it.

Yet they are been backed and funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Please clarify as I haven't really been following this too much, NATO striking first then the Russians countering. Are they countering with or against NATO. Sorry for silly question but as I said, not sure who is dealing who the cards with this saga at the moment.

Thanks In Advance

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
From the turkish airforce video: 100s of F-35 will be added in 2012.

BULL#

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Gauss

And some of the users on here, start to think the rebels are all loving and heart warming and they cant be just terrorists they just cant be.

Even though we know that they are acting like they are.

Just for the record, I'm no fan of the rebels either. While I don't believe they are all a bunch of murderers, there has been some disturbing rumors, enough that the UN better keep their eyes on the country after Ashad goes bye-bye. So, yeah, there seems to be a depressing absence of angels in Syria at this time.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
Info I get from russian friends with relatives in russian spetznaz are telling me Russians are waiting for NATO (read americans and turks) to do their first move before they counterstrike with full force.

Yeh ok.
Special forces guys are going around Russia telling people they are waiting for the Americans to attack Syria before Russia retaliates with full force.
And to top if off, you have friends in Russia who are related to them and they are telling YOU the information to post all over the Internet. No worries.

Let me just ask..do you have any idea what full force is? Full force for Russia is a nuclear strike.
Russia is not going to start a nuclear war by being the first to launch.

Secondly, you may have Russian friends in Russia, but there is no chance that any Russian special forces guys are talking about anything related to Syria to anyone. Do you want to know why? Because special forces are the most professional and elite soldiers around and they do not speak about their job so candidly.

Turkish psy-ops? Yeh, right. Another good joke. Their idea of psy-ops is starting forest fires.

new topics

top topics

join