It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Good Reasons To Believe in UFOs:(or what is going on @ National Geo?)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Who threatend i want to meet anyone so i can have a talk man to man off this site
Maybe take them to meet a few people and show them what i am talking about.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
when did this thread decend into name calling, i was gone 10 minutes and you lot cant behave

shouldnt we all go back to talking about UFOs. and seriously, if anyone calls me 'son' or 'dude' ill face-palm the hell outa my forehead.

now kiss and make up

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

So it is ok for you to talk the way you did mocking me and wht i do
Then when i got tough back you did not like it and called for the mods .

Because i do not believe in aliens you get all defensive and start calling people a liar

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

So it is ok for you to talk the way you did mocking me and wht i do
Then when i got tough back you did not like it and called for the mods .

Because i do not believe in aliens you get all defensive and start calling people a liar

First of all people who visit ATS for the most part BELIEVE in ufos and aliens and second I never called you anything other than dude and son. Look at all the insults and threats you made in this thread alone. Please!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

He means that 99% of the people who actually wholeheartedly researches this with an open mind find the truth of it all not 99% of the world. Don't take the numbers serious even though they may be wrong it's a form of expression of CRAPLOAD of people.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Dont threaten me with this internet stuff
I want to meet anyone at all whether they live in england to come and
meet me and meet the people i know see for yourself man to man not on this site.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yes you did you called me lazy and arrogant so i do not take to kindly
to people like you claiming my word for lies, i gave you and everyone an opportunity
to come see me face to face .Then you go scream for mods claiming i threatened you

In england southern england we talk like that ill meet you face to face etc..
More assumptions because i dont agree with your aliens.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Dont threaten me with this internet stuff
I want to meet anyone at all whether they live in england to come and
meet me and meet the people i know see for yourself man to man not on this site.

No need to meet you. All of the information is freely available on the internet and it is plenty.

It seems you want to make it personal to derail threads and intimidate people into shutting up.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If a UFO documentary does not come out with claims that they have proof for Alien contact , or some other extraordinary claim BEFORE the release of the documentary, then you are not going to get evidence for anything extraordinary.

If I had actual evidence to proof to the world about Aliens or Bigfoot,etc than I couldn't think of a better marketing plan than to tell the world that I have proof and show the proof. Than everyone and there mothers would wan't to buy or watch my documentary for additional details. The fact they never come out and tell you that they Have actual evidence to back up there claims while marketing the program should tell you that the documentary is going to be full of speculations and not a breaking news event.

With that said, Its statically unlikely for life to solely exists on planet earth. If they exist elsewhere than there is no reason for them to not be visiting us based on what we know or our limitations. However, I have yet to see any proof that Aliens are or have been visiting us, but I have seen plenty of circumstantial evidence to indicate somethings to add up.

Reading this thread reminds me of:

link   
Right dave you are i am willing to let this go . dave you live in kent right
well one day i can meet you face to face and show you some things away from this site

I would even get the beers in i am in a pub now as security and can accomadate
Show you around my city etc..

Everyone i apologize but please no more about my job

link   

Do you really want to learn the truth? I can teach you the truth behind it all regardless of your beliefs I can assure you it was presented to you in a wrong way and this is no religious mumbo jumbo, it's just pure logic.

If so message me. If not then go on living in ignorance. Whatever would give you least resistance in life.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Your making a big assumption that is not true you wonder why i am getting furious..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Do you really want to learn the truth? I can teach you the truth behind it all

What lol whats the truth then now you have made more assumptions that i have no knowledge.

Come on whats the truth then ? whats behind it all ?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Your making a big assumption that is not true you wonder why i am getting furious..

Right. I have been on this site for 3 years, read about 5 or 6 books, watched countless vidoes, listened to 50 people with REAL KNOWLEDGE, seen ufo documentaries, sci-fi movies, seen ufos with own eyes, etc.

and you make very bold opinions that hold no merit while being rude. You have no reason to be furious!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Nothing bold about it come meet me it is not a threat best go tell the mods
you made a mistake not understanding english and jumping to conclusions .

It is the only way of me proving it .
Dont ask for it if you cannot meet up because the offer was there..

Meet me face to face to prove it or shut up assuming

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Funny enough someone i know looked after a pub in kent and passed away a few yrs back you might have
read it in the papers the guy drank from the pumps and got poisoned the guy was obviously stupid
and had a drink problem and decided to pull on the pumps and pour himself out a drink of stella

and the pipes were not clean or so i heard from my employee..

I am wanting to go to kent and explore as that is an area i have not been to regarding security.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
Interesting post, and I for one look forward to the series- hopefully there is some new material, and Im just glad the subject is getting the coverage it deserves.

I can confirm what Denver22 is saying about the skies in the Porstmouth area of the UK- centre of the British Navy and many many shady bases owned by the Military-Industrial complex producing all manner of flying/swimming/crawling and exploding black projects dotted all over the area. Know people who work at them- even had (ex-Navy) family working for one of them.

Some very famous UFO sightings in the area, and Im sure some of them are down to 'our' tech, back engineered or otherwise-

Glad you know the area pal your welcome to come for a beer meet man to man
for a chat etc.. Women are on me too i hold alot of weight in my area contacts etc.

All are welcome accomadation laid on booze etc..
I will explain but not on ATS why cant people understand that...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Nothing bold about it come meet me it is not a threat best go tell the mods
you made a mistake not understanding english and jumping to conclusions .

It is the only way of me proving it .
Dont ask for it if you cannot meet up because the offer was there..

Meet me face to face to prove it or shut up assuming

Lots of people who have worked at area 51 have claimed the same BS......I worked there and never seen ufo&aliens therefore they do not exist. It is a strawmen arguement with unbelievably poor logic.

And the fact you claim you know the crop circle hoaxers does not prove ALL the crop circles are hoaxes. That is another strawmen arguement.

Continuing our discussion in this thread is pointless. I apologise if I offended you!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Right dave you are i am willing to let this go . dave you live in kent right
well one day i can meet you face to face and show you some things away from this site

I would even get the beers in i am in a pub now as security and can accomadate
Show you around my city etc..

Everyone i apologize but please no more about my job

portsmouth aint too far away but i have work and family commitments to think about, but im in maidstone area so if your ever round this way for your work then pm me and we can go to the pub for a talk. ill hold ya to buying the beers tho lol

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

computer generated mock ups aren't a good reason for anyone to believe in ufos, but as for the show 'chasing ufos', i laughed when i saw that ad, because unless you're one in a billion person who has a run in with a slow moving ufo you literally can't 'chase' one...

lets go out into the wilderness and chase us some ufos, sounds good to me, you can catch the ghosts of christmas past present and future easier than you can catch a ufo...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join