It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Good Reasons To Believe in UFOs:(or what is going on @ National Geo?)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by denver22

sorry if i came across that way, i honestly wasnt getting funny.

i was simply stating the differance between believing in the existance of aliens and beleiving that aliens are visiting earth. i got the impression that you were denying the existance of aliens altogether and was pointing out how obsured that would be.

like i said i myself am doubtful that we are being visited by alien life , doubtful but hopeful i guess lol

Anyone who has done serious research into ufology and cryptozoology would arrive to the conclusion that not only aliens are and have been visiting(many species btw) but they have been here all along, created us, manipulated our politics, manipulated our religions and control almost everything indirectly via secret society fraternities and banking.

Read the krill papers for starters!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

what exactly do you do for a living? im just curious

Security i mentioned that hundreds of times now..

sorry, its a long thread, i read the first and last page only lol
sounds like a fun job, seeing new places and new people all the time.

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

right, read my post again. im not saying they are all man made, ive seen pictures of some very complex cropcircles that could very well be the real deal.

my opinion is that most are manmade but some cannot be sufficiently explained. im on the fence for these ones. the nasca lines in peru are a different story altogether, to me they have more incommon with the pyramids or stonehenge then they do with crop circles.

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Anyone who has done serious research into ufology and cryptozoology would arrive to the conclusion that not only aliens are and have been visiting(many species btw) but they have been here all along, created us, manipulated our politics, manipulated our religions and control almost everything indirectly via secret society fraternities and banking.

Read the krill papers for starters!

and seriously, look, i have an open mind about all these things but youve sorta merged them all together and are coming across a bit creepy and paranoid.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

and seriously, look, i have an open mind about all these things but youve sorta merged them all together and are coming across a bit creepy and paranoid.

Is that because I replied to you twice? Sorry I guess I should spread out my replies to make it look like I am not picking on anyone in particular.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There are both alien and human made antigravity craft. The ones you are talking about are probably the TR-3B run by the nwo. How do you think humans came up with such technology if not reverse engineering? I am sure england has it's fair share of black projects and the facilities to handle them.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
I think the show is going to be awesome.

I just hope it's better than Ancient Aliens.

My whole world crumbled when i found out there is no aliens
I never really recovered i too like to think there is but i know that so far we have
not seen any.Just natural phenomena foo fighters are clever litle things.

There is the same thing in space going on with this phenomena it has
intelligence ..

For christ sake dude. A few hours of serious research is all it would take to change your mind. You come across as arrogant and lazy. Others claim you are wrong and you just spout opinions cause you supposedly work in secret facilities and know everything there is to know.

What is it going to be next? Are you going to claim you have the highest possible clearance?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I do NOT want to hear another account of a fighter pilot chasing a ufo or some douchebag go on about the wow signal. I'm done with this #!!!! I want MORE! I demand MORE! I am tired of being drip fed this BS.

But you don't matter to TPTB - be they human or alien. Perhaps the government is waiting for near-universal acceptance before coming clean with their facts. Perhaps aliens themselves are waiting until it seems the mainstream of humanity is ready to accept them. You don't matter because you already believe. Shows like this slowly chisel away at the decades long disinfo campaign that the government used to turn the subject of UFOs into a joke.

When will folks be ready? Perhaps the day when a news anchor.. any news anchor.. can give a story about a UFO without a snarky grin on their face. Or when shows like this are common and accepted and taken seriously. Then perhaps, things will change. Those old stories and cases, they matter VERY much. Maybe not to you because you know them by heart. But ask the guy you sit next to at work or on the bus, see how many of these UFO cases you consider to be well known are completely new to them. I'd wager a lot. Just the fact that many people still are of the belief that the little bit of disinfo of the dropping of flares over Phoenix was the UFO in question shows that people are NOT informed enough. There are people even on this site that still don't realize what happened in that single case. Let alone dozens of others.

They are not going to release information on the basis of what UFO believers think. They will release it based on what the majority of the population think.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You made an assumption that i have never looked or have been into UFOS
Who are you to presume i do not know about them and all the stories ,dont call me dude

who are you to presume i am lazy and don't know about abductions
technology etc..

What you mind reader now son?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I don't know what to tell you, I mean you say you were working security ok fine, you've know some of the hoaxers sure I'm sure there are plenty hoaxers.

But don't deny yourself that all crop circles are manmade, that's just ignorance when in fact there's plenty of information disputing otherwise.

This is a real phenomenon and really needs to be addressed accordingly along with all the other phenomenons that happen around the world. I for one have seen a UFO, personally at the time witnessing it I would love to believe it was man made or a natural occurrence it would of made me feel alot safer and ease but guess what I know for a fact it couldn't be neither of the two... so what em I left to believe?

Now I've researched and study this for awhile now I know how deep and real this gets. When people like you come along belittling people and spewing illogical facts and stories are not helping a very serious phenomenon when witnesses like myself know it to be real.

You are blinded by your shortsighted belief, you are held back to find the truth because of your ego, YOU need to let go of all of that to find the truth and when you do you can see the difference between whats real and whats a hoax...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Behave yourself if you think you are the only ones who know about these things
because i disagree you come to a conclusion that i have never looked into UFOs

Fancy meeting up then to discuss these things man to man?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

You are blinded by your shortsighted belief, you are held back to find the truth because of your ego, YOU need to let go of all of that to find the truth and when you do you can see the difference between whats real and whats a hoax...
Dont act the hard man have the courage to meet me or shut up.
you people claim this all the time when someone disagrees with you

you say that people like me know nothing lol how stupid.
Because you dont like to be told you claim do some reseach ooh it is laughable.

Your paranoid what did these aliens do to you then?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You made an assumption that i have never looked or have been into UFOS
Who are you to presume i do not know about them and all the stories ,dont call me dude

who are you to presume i am lazy and don't know about abductions
technology etc..

What you mind reader now son?

So what kind of proof are you looking for? How much proof is enough to convince you?

It is easy to assume you really don't know what you are talking about because the evidence is plenty for 99.999% of the population who spends the time to do the research for themselves. If you are too scared to accept the facts for what they are then that is your problem, but why spend so much time on ATS arguing then?

I have lost lots of sleep reading about dulce and montauk. This topic is not for everyone son!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by samaka

Behave yourself if you think you are the only ones who know about these things
because i disagree you come to a conclusion that i have never looked into UFOs

Fancy meeting up then to discuss these things man to man?

I'm pretty sure you've looked into the UFO phenomenon. The problem is the perspective you were looking at it with. Many people look into this phenomenon with preconceived ideas and beliefs when someone comes across something that doesn't tickles their perspective they automatically reject it, it's simple psychology really.

You can find answers to alot of these questions with reasoning and logic but people don't do that because of their egos.

I can meet you and I can carry a conversation with you as long as you want only if you are willing to have the intention to LEARN the truth but if not then there's no purpose for me to carry on this conversation. Just do yourself a favor and don't bash anyone anymore because coming on here with that attitude you'll get schooled.

If you want to learn, I'll teach you. The funny thing is all it takes is a little love and little reasoning and little logic and the truth will reveal itself. It's up too you.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Dont act the hard man have the courage to meet me or shut up.
you people claim this all the time when someone disagrees with you

you say that people like me know nothing lol how stupid.
Because you dont like to be told you claim do some reseach ooh it is laughable.

Your paranoid what did these aliens do to you then?

Acting hard?? You came on here bashing everyone. You want to meet me one on one, man to man? Why ? so you can beat me up? I'm pretty sure you can beat me up, I'm not living on this planet fight anyone. Don't you see that's your ego talking? That's what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Dont go making asumptions about anything about my work
or my not having any knowledge at al of aliensl then i will not bash you or anyone savvy.

How simple is that ?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If I were you I wouldn't come on here threatening anyone on the net anymore, it can be taken as assault and be used against you and it will haunt you for life because this a record that wont be deleted. It's just not smart.

Lets cut the tough talk because it's derailing the thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Yeah. I reported him to the moderators. I hope they take care of things and double standards are no issue. Otherwise I would go all ballistic on him. And yes I take my second amendment rights seriously!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Your quite amusing you are claiming 99% of people can see evidence of actual proof
lmfao.

What planet you from with that claim .

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join