It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Good Reasons To Believe in UFOs:(or what is going on @ National Geo?)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

You are a debunker or non-believer?

You know ? I swear I can't even call it. But I 'm sure we don't believe the same things about these beings. I would never say they do not exist. But I believe what the Bible tells us about them. That they are ancient. But if you call them ancient aliens ? It's the most perfect half truth I've ever seen. Because they are not alien at all. They were here even before we were. So to us they've always been here.
edit on 29-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Anyone who stays objective, although the theory that they are aliens seem to have dominated, though anyone who stays objective could not exclude that beings could have lived on Earth earlier than humans, and that makes humans the aliens, if there are beings inhabiting the Earth earlier. However, their creators if not from this universe or planet as the below files say, then they are alien by definition, but some beings could be earthlings.

Although written like a good sci fi story, it makes you think

I see several sources and researchers that have nothing to do with each other, talking about possible openings/caves/entrances near Sweden or Finland, or could be in the Baltic Sea though that object there seems like big public noise over nothing.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Noted Researcher Urges New Scientific Study of UFOs

www.redorbit.com...
This guy wants to look closer.

BOULDER, Colo., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — UFO researcher Robert Hastings recently addressed The Society for Scientific Exploration’s 31st Annual Conference here. His presentation, “Unexplained Aerial Incursions at Nuclear Weapons Sites Demand a Renewed Scientific Interest in the UFO Phenomenon,” examined declassified U.S. government documents confirming ongoing UFO activity at American nukes-related facilities since 1948.

In September 2010, Hastings’ “UFOs and Nukes” press conference drew worldwide media coverage when seven U.S. Air Force veterans revealed dramatic incidents during which several ICBMs mysteriously malfunctioned just as disc-shaped craft were observed hovering near them.

CNN streamed the press event live:

www.youtube.com...

Following the conference in Boulder, Hastings said:

“Among the 130 veterans I have interviewed are nuclear missile launch officers who report UFOs monitoring and even disabling their weapons. To dismiss these accounts as mere fantasies or fabrications is to suggest that those who held the fate of the entire planet in their hands during the Cold War were dangerously demented or otherwise untrustworthy. Surely, this was not the case. Similar incidents have been revealed by Soviet military veterans.

“While my research material does not qualify as scientific data per se, the information offered by these ex-military sources makes clear the need for a new, unbiased study of UFOs, uncontaminated by existing academic preconceptions and prejudices.

“The late physicist Dr. James E. McDonald, who investigated UFOs in the 1960s, advocated such an examination of the phenomenon decades ago. After authorized visits to the U.S. Air Force’s UFO Project Blue Book to review its sighting reports, he wrote, ‘There are hundreds of good cases in the Air Force files that should have led to top-level scientific scrutiny of the problem years ago, yet these cases have been swept under the rug in a most disturbing way…’

“In a prepared statement to the U.S. Congress’ House Committee on Science and Astronautics on July 29, 1968, McDonald wrote, ‘My own present opinion, based on two years of careful study, is that UFOs are probably extraterrestrial devices engaged in something that might very tentatively be termed surveillance.’

“The information I have gathered over the past 39 years seems to support Dr. McDonald’s hypothesis.”

Hastings has lectured at over 500 U.S. colleges and universities. His book, UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, is available at www.ufohastings.com. He will consider invitations to speak at other scientific conferences.

SOURCE Robert Hastings

Source: redOrbit (s.tt...)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

Dam nice posting my friend.

STAR (and a flag if I could) for a great addition to the thread!!!

I see you a new comer...to ATS (date of joining wise). Nice to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

Yes i am aware of every case worth a mention have studied it..
Sceintists have confirmed that the earth based natural phenomena has "intelligence"

Which has been looked into, but scientists out of the ITK are behind on this phenomena.
No aliens as such regarding, (greys) but earth based and around it.

"There has been a tendency in recent years to recognize the possibility that the UFO phenomenon represents an unknown agent of our own earth’s environment and as such the term alien can now often be found referring to entities where the meaning is ‘alien to the human race’ (BUT NOT NECESSARILY ALIEN TO THE EARTH)."

This is what i believe you are seeing

Alot of people who know not alot about it, will read my words natural phenomena and scream out
Not knowing that what i am getting at is the possability of earth UFOs.

[Greys no] ..... I do know that they are in space, as well these things have intelligence

They act like flies is all i can say .

You cannot shoot them down nooo way,they are not dangerous never harmed anyone.
Years ago people would call them faieries pixies willow the wisps.

In space there is these things that resemble bacteria under a microscope and need out attention.
I can add there attempts to shoot one down was futile,as the same thing
Applies to trying to swat a fly.

Peace remember my words people this is the truth i speak.

edit on 29-6-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I also watch Nat Geo a lot and it does seem strange that they broach the subject of ufo's. Keep in mind there have been lots of show on the subject of ufo's but most of them leave you where you were when the programs started. I agree that maybe the powers that be know more than their telling and these type programs on respected sources like Nat Geo. may be a way to bring the subject into respectability. Either that or like others: history channel, a & e, discover have had programming on this subject for a long time. Who knows I guess we'll have to wait and see what kind of approach they take.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yep, looking at the commercial I see no value but entertainment value coming from National Geographic Chasing UFO. From the commercial It looks like its going to be Blair witch style UFO program.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For any who underestimate mans ability to produce things:

There is a guy who makes fantastically detailed micro sculptures that fit on pin heads.... that can only be seen properly under a microscope........ ( I came across it watching the news......I am sure you can Google him)
If you came across one of these micro sculptures and marvelled at its intricate detail I'm sure many would claim that it wouldn't be possible for anyone to make by hand........and yet he this does it everyday.

You can NEVER underestimate what is achievable by humans........in comparison to these micro sculpture.......... even the most complex crop circles seem like child's play!

Just saying .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Anyone who stays objective, although the theory that they are aliens seem to have dominated, though anyone who stays objective could not exclude that beings could have lived on Earth earlier than humans, and that makes humans the aliens, if there are beings inhabiting the Earth earlier. However, their creators if not from this universe or planet as the below files say, then they are alien by definition, but some beings could be earthlings.

Although written like a good sci fi story, it makes you think

I see several sources and researchers that have nothing to do with each other, talking about possible openings/caves/entrances near Sweden or Finland, or could be in the Baltic Sea though that object there seems like big public noise over nothing.

A surprising post ! I thought you would've ripped into me again. I would say that from where I stand and look thru the eyes of a creationist. There isn't anything to be denied about the existence of these beings. We only differ in belief concerning their origins and intent. Not at all trivial for me, concerning you and yours and your well being.
But from where you stand ? You should see us, as a willing ally.

A star and a flag for the OP after all. Tho his opener was extremely lacking.
edit on 29-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by DaveNorris

Then in the Travis Walton case, All six of the UFO witnesses passed polygraph tests TWICE. Six people. That is statistically impossible for them to be lying about this story.
Ah yes but it is still a possability that it was man made craft as i believe them
please look at it that way ? i believe they saw the craft 100% but could be man made that they couldnt
relate too etc agreed

From my research I have come to affirm that cigar shaped ufos are reptillian, dome-like ufos are greys and triangle shapped ufos are nwo human. I am not saying this is necessary 100% but usually. Humans probably reverse-engineered the grey craft and used the knowledge to create the tr-3b.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

What information made you come up to that conclusion?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

From my research I have come to affirm that cigar shaped ufos are reptillian, dome-like ufos are greys and triangle shapped ufos are nwo human. I am not saying this is necessary 100% but usually. Humans probably reverse-engineered the grey craft and used the knowledge to create the tr-3b.

Hi bud can i ask where you did that research - what site did you research?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantifedInfinity

reply to post by denver22

Yes I understand ufos are a side show and a fake alien invasion is planned. The part we disagree with is that we got that technology from someone and did not create it by ourselves. The reptillians and greys are real like the sun shinning in the morning.

But they are not coming here now. They were here for thousands and thousands of years and live underground. Every government knows this but none speak about it. We call them demons and angels but they are really aliens. Mainstream religion is a farce!

Ahhh yes.. the constant argument that the technologies seen, are "beyond" mans ability to produce...

Civilizations of the past, always have remnants that still exist today, wither they decided to integrate into the new civilization upstart or not, is simply a question that cannot be answered, only postulated upon...

Interesting. Are you talking about atlantis and lemuria? And I never said humans are stupid just that aliens give us what they want and keep the rest for themselves. I don't think the aliens have full confidence in the nwo or people in general.

What you see is DOD level black projects, nothing more.. and certainly nothing "new", but refined and basic experimental packages..

Humanity has been living in the dark ages for thousands of years and believing in the old and new testaments. The industrial revolution and the renaisance brought light YET some people are hoarding the good stuff for themselves under national security pretenses.

As far as "aliens" well, as mentioned, they are nothing more then remnants of past civilizations and the rest is up to speculation...

agreed but new species are visiting earth. many are multidimensional! Do you know anything about the insectoids?

WHY is it people think we are not capabel of this technology?

because it is speculated our civilisation is not more than 3,500 years old not counting atlantis and lemuria.

reptillians and greys may have had hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

If I was to tell you directly "EarthCitizen07" that I myself (a lowly human) actually quantified Infinity, and by association Quantified Zero & Entropy.. would you not call be a quack?, a loon?, a misinformed individual?, a person who has little to no understanding of physics and mathematical principles?...

Odd's are : "You would"..

Yet here we are...

I have accomplished this...and the world will do everything it can to "suppress it", lambaste it, and derail it's progress (a world I live through currently)...

Point is EarthCitizen07:

Humanity can do far more then you ever would give them credit for, in both deviousness, and innovation...

Interesting. Can you walk on water as well? Maybe you are one of those that "live among us" types from sirius b and part of the orion group? Or maybe part of the galactic federation of light? I am no dummy friend. I have read stuff people would never believe to be true.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Hi bud can i ask where you did that research - what site did you research?

In all honesty I don't recall where I learned that. Just picking up stuff from many, many sites for a decade or so...Been a member on ATS for 4 years!

Could be www.think-aboutit.com.... Definitely one of the better sites available on the internet.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Just like to add that i have studied i think everything there is about the possible existance of aliens races etc.
Do i believe no, but earth based phenomena ohhh yes .

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

could you be talking about anti-gravity there? regarding the bell by any chance..
Would you know about inertia overcoming the problem with speeds and such ?

The bell was a german nazi project and the knowledge probably passed on to american cia and nsa under project paperclip. Verner Von Braun who created the V2 rockets that attacked england during world war 2 then came to america and jump-started NASA under JFK's directive to land a man on the moon in the late 60's and early 70's.

VVB told nasa HOW to land on the moon and that the moon had at least 60% of earth's gravity. NASA kept missing the moon or crashing their spacecraft again and again with each sucessive apollo failure. He probably know the moon was hollow as well and occupied by hostile forces.

As for grey craft reverse-engineered at area 51 s-4 and spoken about by robert lazar, here is the sport model....

I am no physist so my understanding is quite limited.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by LightAssassin

like i said, im on the fence..

one side says aliens are doing this to learn more about us and life on earth, i find that plausable
others are saying it is government doing it to give weight to the alien stories because they know from past experiance that UFOs are a good scapegoat, also plausable.

neither one can be 100% proven or dissproven

Everyone has their own agenda. Government has its own, greys their own, reptillians their own. At some point it is give and take. Government gets technology in exchange for abduction of humans, gold and other rare earth elements.

Some people like john lear say the moon is a soul harvesting planetoid tugged into earth's orbit in the past. At the very least it is hollow and rings like a bell. It also never rotates on its axis aka gravitational lock...very strange indeed.

Abductions and mutilations are real. Many were destined for montauk ny and dulce nm in the usa. Perhaps there are many dumbs for research and development.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by LightAssassin

Hey question : i am a bit sober now so lets begin...Do you believe alien implants are real?

Probably yes. And even if aliens don't do most of the implanting you can bet your behind in many countries they use RFID chips on criminals and pets. Radio Frequency Identification Device. No joke! As for mark of the beast *666* not sure about that yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by DaveNorris

No, they aren't trying to learn anything about us. If it is aliens then the reports reveal they are feeding on us.

If it is government then please elaborate on why this course of action. Just give me any wild idea you have.

The greys supposedly wanted dna modifications for their tired out gene pool and that is why they abducted people and did rectal probing. The government abducted people to do mind experiments such as mk-ultra and project artichoke.

Either one or both are now declassified.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by anon72

I agree, this is a great thread. ATS alien forum is filled with crap 90% of the time. "UFO over New York City 6/28/12" and it's some blurry video of a plane. Great job Anon. One of the only threads in the alien forum I've been following.

-SAP-

With all due respect I get where you are coming from, especially the crap on YouTube, but you have to know what to search for to find it. And lets just say most photos or videos are crap either because it IS a hoax OR because they cloak.

I believe magnetic cloaking is real. If the USA government could do this back in the 50s with the philadelphia experiment then why not aliens that are way more advanced? The PE was about teleporting a destroyer from the atlantic to phily if I remember correctly, but I am not sure if they were trying to teleport or simply cloak the ship. Many people were stuck/glued to the decks of the ship. Horrible!

I remember taking one or more pictures with my camera and ACCIDENTALLY discovering hubcap ufos above my house hovering silently. I never heard or saw anything till I got my film developed and saw those things there. Back then I did not know much about the topic so I gave little thought about it till recently. I was small and naive back then.

Humans have very limited eyesight potential in relation to the electro-magnetic spectrum. Like the wind....you can feel it...but cannot see it. Or sound which is a pressure wave you can hear but cannot see or touch. Many things are invisible to us but we can feel with other senses...including the sixth sense!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join