It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Good Reasons To Believe in UFOs:(or what is going on @ National Geo?)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

2 places same name, anyway, its off topic. what thread am i in again lol??

UFOs right,

i saw a documentary once, cant remember the name but it showed how most rocket tech and advances in air warfare in ww2 were actually coming from the german forces, thats why when the war was over America offered german scientist imunity if they worked on american rocket systems. this documentary had interveiws and documents describing german attempts to create a flying disc like vehicle and speculated that this was reverse engineered from a crashed UFO that german troops shot down

it was an interesting show, whether or not you beleive it is another story. i personally think it is plausable, but that does not make it true

Ancient Alien series on nazi germany and project paperclip. I saw the documentary and it was fantastic. The site of reverse-engineering and time travel(not sure this is possible) was in poland called Die Glocke.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

sounds like the same info but im talking before ancient aliens, but i suppose it doesnt matter, like i said, same info

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

could you be talking about anti-gravity there? regarding the bell by any chance..
Would you know about inertia overcoming the problem with speeds and such ?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

yeah, thats the one, i dont know much about the enertia stuff tho.

i remember them saying that theres a bunker under there and that half of it has callapsed, i heard they were gunna try to excavate it to see if any documents or artifacts survived but i dont recall hearing if they actually did it

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Die Glocke is a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high having a shape similar to that of a large bell. the device was contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be "filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color. This metallic liquid was code-named "Xerum 525" and was otherwise cautiously "stored in a tall thin thermos flask a meter high encased in lead". Additional substances said to be employed in the experiments, referred to as Leichtmetall (light metal), "included thorium and beryllium peroxides". Die Glocke as emitting strong radiation when activated, an effect that supposedly led to the death of several unnamed scientists and various plant and animal test subjects. Based upon certain external indications, Also that the ruins of a metal framework in the vicinity of the Wenceslas mine nicnamed the henge, may have once served as test rig for an experiment in "anti-gravity propulsion" generated with Die Glocke who knows for sure.

I am open to that why not..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Advanced aircraft and natural phenmoena thats it guys..
When people saw stealth fighters etc they cried UFO
When they saw Any black projects and the lights around them its UFO..

Do i believe in sprites yes
blue jets yes , little green men no

Oh really how do you explain the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case?

You think they both were lying about it? Betty took that story to her grave, I couldn't see someone holding on to a lie for about 50 years...Not to mention the star map...

Betty and Barney Hill Abduction case.

-SAP-

Old history you act like your mate as if i have not studied it all
well i have pmsl.

I got a few things i shall take to my grave but does that mean i tell the truth..
It was slow and painfull dust to dust stuff,don't mean i will confess or not.

Betty and barney saw aliens so we should just take there word for it.
Hey most people have shall we take all there words for it.

Don't be so gullible son.
Show me your proof of your little green men or shut up driveling on
with wild claims of which you have no proof over .

Hmm really? Kind of funny that some years later that star map Betty was shown proved to be a actual system. I believe it was Zeta 1 and Zeta 2.

That being said, it matches what Robert Lazar said about the Greys being from Zeta Reticuli star system. Granted Bob Lazar is still an issue and cannot be proven as fact. I find it kind of funny Betty was shown this same star map and later was proven as a actual system.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this?
It's common sense. Billions of galaxies, multi billion stars, most of them have planets, some of them being habitable...Math shows there is around millions of planets that could hold life...

You are entitled to your own opinion...

-SAP-

EDIT: Lol typical of someone who cannot view others opinions. They insult someone to make them feel threatened..Yeah good luck with that with me. Won't happen. Cheers!

Link
edit on 28-6-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

Supposedly it was moved to the United States as part of a deal made with SS General Hans Kammler
Inertia is a later problem as one would end up like a fly on the windscreen of a car unless inertia was
sorted out etc.As speeds progressed with ones hand firmly on the controlls lol

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So, what? They were making it up? All the people who are traumatized and show evidence during hypnotherapy of something traumatic actually occurring are just making it up? Lie detector tests all passed by several people recounting the same story somehow just made it up and convinced themselves that the entire event was real?!?

Wake up.

I have some (ex-)friends who resort to name calling when their intellect fails them too.

I was looking forward to a discussion. Seems this may be beyond you.
edit on 28-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

If that is a threat then you know what to do step away from your keyboard and meet me if you
have a problem you sound game .However i was ok and apologized to everyone untill you just brought
it up again.I apologized to EVERYONE includes you why go into it again.

I was getting into a convo being nice respecting the opinions etc meeting people halfway.
But you had to go all rambo on me

Are we going to forget this or shall we carry on with bickering and arguing?
I would personally rather not as i allready apologized to the class.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

i beleive its actually more like billions, the issue isnt whether they exist, logic says that they do, but whether or not we are being visited by aliens, either in the past or in modern times. im on the fence as i think its all plausable but havent seen any concrete evidence, but im happy for people to show/tell me what they know

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If that is a threat then you know what to do step away from your keyboard and meet me if you
have a problem you sound game .However i was ok and apologized to everyone untill you just brought
it up again.I apologized to EVERYONE includes you why go into it again.

I was getting into a convo being nice respecting the opinions etc meeting people halfway.
But you had to go all rambo on me

Are we going to forget this or shall we carry on with bickering and arguing?
I would personally rather not as i allready apologized to the class.

I am sorry I must have read over that. I don't like to bicker over the internet it's like beating you head against a wall all it does is hurt your head.

Again though, you are entitled to your opinion.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

i agree that there is some unexplained stuff out there but i think that hypnosis is a very controversal subject as it is just as easy to implant false memories as it is to bring real memories to the surface.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

So, what? They were making it up. All the people who are traumatized and show evidence during hypnotherapy of something traumatic actually occurring.

I have some (ex-)friends who resort to name calling when their intellect fails them too.

Again give it up i have allready apologized and my intellect does not fail me i know quite the bit
about ufos natural phenomena.

I am 40 and spent half my life studying it etc while experiencing some things.
No need to get upset because you looked at my avatar saw me made an assumption in your
head etc.

Why do you people for the thousanth time assume that when someone disagrees with you
it means that 100% that they have never read a sci fi book or researched etc.

Now shall we have a convo or argue make your choice ?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Wenceslas mine nicnamed the henge, thats the one, its all coming back to me now. do you know if they ever did excavate the rest of the mine, and if so did they find anything?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I agree, but when they use a reputed hypnotherapist, as in the Hills case, and the recounted story given from Betty from her dreams differs from the recounted version during hypnosis it proves that these Grey aliens do exactly that, Implant memories. She took her version of the story to the grave with her and never ever wanted any publicity.

Then in the Travis Walton case, All six of the UFO witnesses passed polygraph tests TWICE. Six people. That is statistically impossible for them to be lying about this story.

Evidence suggests this planet, and humans, are not alone, and not necessarily top of the food chain.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

yes, but who says the memories are implanted by aliens, it may very well be the case that thse memories were inplanted by humans using hypnosis to try and cover something up, and as for the six people passing polygraphs, if they had those memories implanted via hypnosis then they would beleive that they were telling the truth and thus pass the polygraph.

im not saying that either scenario is true or false, but they are both plausible therefore there is reasonable doubt on both theories so neither one can be claimed as 100% fact
edit on 28/6/2012 by DaveNorris because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I am not entirely sure dave..
However for some who may not know apart from people on this thread up to this page
i will present a pic of the fly trap .

The bell..

The result is such that there are isotopes in the construction (in the reinforcement), which can only be the result of irradiation by a strong beam of neutrons, thus that there must have been some kind of device accelerating ions, rather heavy ones. It could be calculated what was the intensity of the radiation in 1945 and generally it was very high. In other words, whatever had been tested at the Henge - and there is every indication that it was the Bell - it not only required a sturdy structure to keep it down but also it gave off strong, heavy, radiation. In his book, Hitler's Suppressed and Still-Secret Weapons, Science and Technology, Stevens wrote about a conversation in the early sixties between a friend's father and his boss at NASA, Otto Cerny, a German scientist from Operation Paperclip. At first Cerny was only vague about his previous work, dismissing it as "weird experiments on the nature of time". However, he later drew a structure made of a circle of stones with a ring around the top along with a second ring from which something hung. At some point during the conversation
WITH Cerny described something similar to a concave mirror on top of the device allowing "images from the past" to be seen during its operation. He claimed that it was possible to "go back and witness things", but not to go forward.So i heard from research into the bell itself.

Dave i will look into it for you

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Then in the Travis Walton case, All six of the UFO witnesses passed polygraph tests TWICE. Six people. That is statistically impossible for them to be lying about this story.

FIRE IN THE SKY yes?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Whoa! This has nothing to do with your avatar. I'm sorry if you have a complex about your appearance but I was merely referring to your 'need' to call me a 'pathetic man'. And where/when, precisely, did you apologize?

You obviously haven't studied the subject hard enough then. I guess you're a believer of the cattle mutilations done with surgical precision and possible laser technology being done by some teenage cult?

C'mon man. I don't judge people by how they look. I do form an opinion based off of my interactions with a person. Let's have this discussion.

What is your strongest feeling about this? What do you think the 'phenomena' could be?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Ah yes but it is still a possability that it was man made craft as i believe them
please look at it that way ? i believe they saw the craft 100% but could be man made that they couldnt
relate too etc agreed

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join