It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian government loyalists 'may be responsible' for massacre – UN report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Syrian government loyalists 'may be responsible' for massacre – UN report

www.guardian.co.uk

UN-appointed human rights experts say shabiha forces had better access to site in Houla, where more than 100 were killed

A report by UN-appointed human rights experts says the military or pro-government shabiha forces had better access to the sites of the massacre in the Houla village, in Homs province, on May 24-25.

The village leans toward opposition support and most of the victims were women and children who were slaughtered in their homes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This has to be one of the shortest article that i have seen and read by guardian, the obvious paid human rights experts such as Paulo Sergio Pinheiro, proclaimed that the unseen shabiha forces 'may be responsible' for massacre Maybe.

And yet in this same article it admits that Houla has and was leaning towards the opposition.
But the fact remains is that, if the shabiha were responsible for the attacks on the village.

Why have the rebels countless changed there story when the pictures of those children who were killed by the rebels themselves?

I honestly i am not buying this story and you now why? tell me this.

The massacre happened in a pro rebel held & occupied village, why dont these such massacres happen in Pro Assad villages and towns?
Surely if Assad is that of a madman surely he would go out and kill in his own Pro Assad villages right?

But notice how these supposed human rights experts cant make up there minds.

(A report by UN-appointed human rights experts says the military or pro-government shabiha forces had better access to the sites of the massacre in the Houla village)

(says the military or pro-government shabiha forces had better access to the sites)
Really? in a pro REBEL held village? who does the UN think that we are stupid?

(a final verdict on who was responsible for the massacre would require further investigation by his team.)

As i explained in my other thread.

If Assad Forces Were Behind The Massacre In Houla, Why Are Rebel Supporters Displaying The Image on Soical Media Sites?

I have yet again found another Syrian rebel supporter on his facebook background that he also has posted that image as his background image for there sadistic pleasure.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
He also say that Foreign troops involvement may not be ruled out
and they will continu the investigation on this Houla massacre

You title should be changed for

Foreign Troops 'may be responsible' for massacre – UN report
to avoid spreading false propaganda
we all know the syrian government loyalist didnt murder those kids
edit on 6/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think the problem is trusting the UN on anything at all. They just seem completely corrupt and I have no idea how people can trust what they say. Surprised the UN report didn't go to a vote where one of the "big" countries used their "veto" to stop it.

There's nothing United about handing a select few countries most of the power.

China, France, Russia, UK and USA reps of the past and present have a lot to answer for with what they've done at the UN. The United Nations should maybe be called "The Corruption of the 5" instead.

Since the Security Council's inception, China (ROC/PRC) has used its veto 6 times; France 18 times; Russia/USSR 123 times; the United Kingdom 32 times; and the United States 82 times.

Veto Power
edit on 27-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

You have a point there, even though the unprofor did manage to save my family and our few friends in Bosnia when the war happened.

The UN Is useless, and it seems even NATO tricked the UN when they wanted to bomb Libya and sure they did.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Foreign troops = the Iranians.

There you have it from the UN, the ones who will prosecute and hang all of Assad's henchmen soon. Good that they are collecting evidence at this early stage of all the massacres Assad's loyalist forces are responsible for, it makes an example for future tyrants that they will not get away with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Thanks for showing that your a hypocrite.
Iran is not a threat, nor do they have any troops.

Foreign troops =CIA,British SAS,American Soldiers covert elite group, Qatar special forces, Saudi Arabia.

Hm did i miss anyone else?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

it makes an example for future tyrants that they will not get away with it

You mean like an Future American dictatorship goverment? its only a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thanks for showing that your a hypocrite.
Iran is not a threat, nor do they have any troops.

Foreign troops =CIA,British SAS,American Soldiers covert elite group, Qatar special forces, Saudi Arabia.

Hm did i miss anyone else?

Iranians have had troops in Syria for a long long time helping Assads forces, sorry, impossible to ignore.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

'may be responsible'

Typical NATO snake tongue talk!

I'm willing to bet it was the Rebel group supported by Israel and the NATO nations slaughtering innocents then deflecting the blame on whom they are demonizing. This always happens. These elites are too easy to read.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have two questions.

First, if the village was pro-rebel, why on Earth would the rebels then slaughter their own people? It would make much more sense to slaughter pro-Assad villages and make it look like Assad did it, to push people loyal to him to abandon the dictator and start supporting the rebels.

And secondly, about these pictures you mentioned showing rebels killing the civilians - how can you be sure they're rebels, and not militia loyal to the Assad regime? In my experience, the difference in appearance between rebels and militia usually isn't very big in 3rd World countries.

I think we may indeed have to consider that a third party might be involved here. What about Turkish special forces? I can't for the life of me see western special forces (SAS, Delta, etc.) carrying out out-right massacres of civilians. But the Turks have experience in human rights violations against the Kurds. It wouldn't be as far a stretch that they did it. Or Iran, Israel or Russia, possibly.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Gauss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

Carrying out out-right massacres of civilians. But the Turks have experience in human rights violations against the Kurds. It wouldn't be as far a stretch that they did it. Or Iran, Israel or Russia, possibly. Just my 2 cents.

America had killed at least 1 million innocent Iraqis during the Operation Iraqi freedom, did you not know that?
Check the numbers yourself
Source

It would make much more sense to slaughter pro-Assad villages and make it look like Assad did it, to push people loyal to him to abandon the dictator and start supporting the rebels.
Ugh no because then those villages that are loyal to him wont abandon him, because that would just further prove he was right.

how can you be sure they're rebels, and not militia loyal to the Assad regime? In my experience,

The reason is because the mainstream news media news outlets never claimed before last year that it was Assad militia.

They just refereed to them as Government Thugs which is a quiet different phrase.

The wording and mention of the militias started after those western think tanks decided it was time blame the attacks on the militias that are unseen.

The reason they cant be militia loyal to the Assad regime, is because after the alleged masscare the rebels kept changing there story to the news outlets.

And during the night hour they placed the dead kids and filmed them proudly.

Almost as if documenting there own crimes and then blaming upon Assad.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Suppose you think all them Iranian troops in Syria are just there to cook and clean for Assad, bring him refreshments and such.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

well I remember the election riots (colored revolution) in iran that was encouraged by west media by excuse of a lie
also, they would say that Hezbullah was involved in calming the rallies!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Because Assad doesn't allow western media into the country, we don't really know what is going on. Pro Assad and anti Westerners will jump on anything to paint the west as evil and while, there have been many times the West have done some awful things, as far as know, in the last 20 years the UK gov has not sent tanks down my street and shelled the nieghbouring village. The Rebels as far as we know don't have armoured vehicles. There are many appologists for Assad and regimes like his, including Iran, and an awful lot of anti western sentiment, probably because of the balls up in Afghanistan and the lies told to us all, so we could invade Iraq, our support of Israel, which helps it's continuous oppression of Gaza, the fact that the West is friends with Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, the later who are also shooting their own people, but in that case, who's to say that was not started by Iranian backed rebels? Every country has an agenda, So it's no wonder we are wary of anything our media and leaders say. I still believe though that the western powers had nothing to do with any of the Arab uprisings, I believe their own people began demanding more of a say, with the exception of Libya, the West saw an opportunity to get rid of Gadaffi, who has be a thorn in Britain's side for decades, and helped the rebels, they started off rag tag, but ended up with Belgian made rifles and trained to a passable standard. That's just my opinion you can shoot me down for it if you want, but without any of us being there and witnessing what is going we can only have opinions and not full facts, reading a weighted, biased and badly researched article that fits around our personal viewpoints also does not supply us with facts, just ideas we like the sound of, so let's be objective.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join