It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on The Rachell Madow Show 2012_6_27

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ok ,I was watching the rebroadcast of The Rachell Madow Show,When I started to see something weird.
She was interviewing one of her guest and when the guest was speaking.This Object just seems to move in from the right of the screen,kind of transparent at first.
Then it gets really Bright,than starts to slowly go back in the direction it came from Weird.I thought it was a airplane at first,maybe the pilot forgot someone lol.I'll let the ATS resident crew of experts and shills figure this one

edit on 27-6-2012 by brick38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by brick38

Video is not working

2nd

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

edit on 27-6-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Thanks for sharing.

Hard to say what that is, interesting how it grows into a fairly large ball of light. I am thinking a helicopter, or drone. Towards the end of the video segment, it appears to also 'blink' in and out. Maybe that's it landing.

edit on 27-6-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

working on it

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Try it now.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
That is kind of weird. I thought it might have been airplane too. But now, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe swamp gas or a Chinese lantern?

I thought when they did those interviews that they were backdrops anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brick38

Thx for fixing it.

It is difficult to see what it might be all you see is a light appearing.

My guess would be a helicopter.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by brick38

The light you saw was probably just a plane turning in to land at JFK International Airport.

The real mystery here is; What we're you doing watching Rachael Maddow's show?

edit on 6/27/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
reply to post by brick38

The light you saw was probably just a plane turning in to land at JFK International Airport.

edit on 6/27/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

I think she's the real deal,even here there talking about citizens united and how it is going to lead to
the NWO Corporatocracy,with all thier billions we wont stand a chance in hell

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by brick38

They are so subtle aren't they?

[/sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Maddow strikes me as a "real leftist" in that while she is obviously a liberal, she doesn't seem to be bought and paid for (yet). She isn't a rag promoting a party agenda without objection, and isn't afraid to point out controversies and hypocrisies that other news (both left and right) wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Just look at her handling of the Ron Paul delegate fiasco. She was one of the only people to talk at length about what was happening behind the scenes. She doesn't step in line with the narratives pushed by the rest of the MSM on a daily basis.

I've always said that if a liberal got to office and actually did what a liberal would do, they would be hailed as a great leader. Obama seems to have taken the corporate plane ticket the minute he got the key to the oval office. That being said, I also think a moderately conservative leader could also be hailed as an excellent leader so long as they don't fall to the lame hypocrisy that is today's republican party.

I just wish we could change the argument from left-right (which we vary by an inch on a global scale) to north-south (authoritarian vs libertarianism). I welcome left and right wing libertarians over any corporate authoritative slave.

To the topic at hand, we can't really say much about what that light is. I honestly think its likely to only be a plane but given our low resolution and detail we will never know for sure.
edit on 27-6-2012 by nuclear12346 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

mama always says "stupid is as stupid does"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

JFK???? I thought the backdrop was Washington DC. If that is the case, that is not JFK airport nearby but rather Ronald Reagan airport.

In any case, that looks to be a helicopter in the vicinity of the airport. Lots of those around there.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm by no means an expert, but I think it could be a helicopter or something similar flying in a circle. Possibly just turning around. It moves to the left dimly (it is far away), then it becomes stationary and grows brighter (it is moving towards the camera and the light is becoming brighter/closer), then it moves to the right. Seems like a circle to me.

top topics

join