It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Chris Crocker? Crying on youtube.. Leave Britney alone.. Man is he HOT today! Check it out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So you probably remember the crying youtube video with Chris Crocker and all the tabloids making fun of Brittney at the time. Way back when... Well now Chris has totally changed his ways and has revampped his style.

He's turned into a HOT LOOKING STUD MUFFIN...

Image Credit:
si0.twimg.com...

Shame he's got to be gay. Just totally unfair. [Why must it be always the hot looking guys?
]

Youtube Video of Chris Crying over Brittney.
I can never stop laughing with this video, even while drunk. It's just way too funny.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

ahhhhh, did you really have too?? now i got the whining little biatch stuck in my head. " LEAVE BRITTANY ALONEEEEEEEE"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I have no words for this.

I do have an emoticon to describe how I feel though...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

OMG ~~~ I had totally forgotten about the Brittney melt down and of course, the infamous video. LMAO!!

And yes, he does look more....manly. A big improvement from before, that's for sure.

If not gay, got a girlfriend or married.....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi, 1beerplease

I'm just here to torture you. That's all.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
WTH? This totally looks like a girl (the vid) I kept the sound off because I saw it in her/his face that the voice would hurt my psyche

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
WTH? This totally looks like a girl (the vid) I kept the sound off because I saw it in her/his face that the voice would hurt my psyche

He's gay. And an attention whore.

He even did an 'up skirt' on purpose years ago as he get out of a car with paparazzi all over him, showing off his junk.

He's just a waste of oxygen if you ask me. One step away from that Canadian monster that killed and ate bits of his asian pal. Luka Magnotta...

top topics

join