It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can British Petroleum just GO AWAY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I am sure many have you noticed recently the barrage of advertisements hitting American TV's and websites from British Petroleum.

First it was advertisements telling everyone the G.O.M is safe for tourism
Well we know this is not true because a simple google search shows that the shrimp in the area are getting tumors and are deformed
Link!
Other google searches will further show other marine life having health issues, which means, NO the food is not safe to eat! despite their best efforts we know the ocean waters were contaminated with cor-exit since they were dumping it all over the place!

Now, it is mass advertising supporting the U.S Olympic team, is anyone else bothered by this? I feel like it's incredibly insulting we are taking their money after they destroyed the Gulf, the marine life, the families who lived off of it and depended on it to support them and their families. Why are we setting this example? do you really think those people in that region want to see big fat BP logo's next to our colors?

Sorry BP, You are still scumbags, and you do not deserve to make a dime, or have your disgusting logo in any vicinity of our colors, and I am incredibly disappointed that the United States is allowing them to operate here, and be involved in any manner, with our Olympic team. We haven't forgotten what you've done, and your incompetence in the aftermath

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
hi op
i can see your patriotic like me but...
get some facts
you america own 38% of shares in bp invested by 13 people
britain only has 5 investors at 44%
i think you need to take some blame for bps behaviour
cheers

new topics

join