It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three UFOs Monitor Nuclear Test in Nevada?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

This just came across me. I honestly don't know what to make of it, nor do I have much information on it. But it's strange to me, as I have had experience with "3 large orbs in broad daylight". So it's a possibility to me, that this could be footage of tech of some sort... At the same time, could be test balloons. Big ones, what... Made of mirrors? Reflecting the massive explosion merely yards away?

Points: It's believed that this event took place in perhaps Nevada, and most likely in the United States. Well I really can't draw any conclusions on that myself, so if anyone feels compelled to dig for that info - it might help narrow down what we are looking at.

What do you think, big reflective balloons?

Something about this video gave me a chill, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to share.

Stay classy.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Not sure mate...

Isn't that the plane or planes that dropped the shells?

Could be wrong but with an explosion of that size there would be a lot of light to reflect off the planes and make them look like shiny dots.

Not sure but i think it is a logical answer.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

That's fair to assume it is planes. There isn't much time lapsed in the video, though from what it looks like these objects appear to be stationary. They are also *really* bright. Also, if I was a pilot dropping that into the dirt, I'd be grabbing that view from much farther away - than the objects in question were.

edit on 27-6-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Interesting find. Thanks for sharing. I dont think these are planes. lanterns, RC or anything for that matter so close to a test site. Also the camera man is more interested in them than filming the huge mushroom cloud.

I will follow up. S&F for you.

StringTh

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StringTh

Thanks for the response. This one kind of irks me.
Glad to know someone else is looking in to this.

This could also be lack of sleep, but it looks as if though the object (first from the left) is morphing in shape. Could be a play of light, of course.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
LoL Their power towers or some kind of towers!!! UFO'S?? Seriously?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

I'm not seeing the towers. These lights appear suspended in air. I don't see even cables linking them together.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
No way...

Not every shiny object in the sky is a UFO. I've seen planes reflect so much light it hurt my eyes just looking at them. Also, planes moving away from you can look very stationary.

I also like how no one in the video is even paying attention to the UFOs in question...

Granted they may be a little distracted given the circumstance, but someone would have pointed out three random ufos...

Not buying into this one. Nice try though, keep the eyes peeled.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
LoL Their power towers or some kind of towers!!! UFO'S?? Seriously?

About a week ago or so on the local vegas news, they ran a piece on some old tower being knocked down in the test range. Could very well of been what we're seeing here.

top topics

join