It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA = National Alien Suppression Agency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Is NASA in reality a National Alien Suppression Agency? And has it been intentionally created to suppress anything about UFO's and the real high-tech stuff our governments have? Many say so, but how would it be possible to cover-up something this huge? Alien brainwashing tech?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yes. Because the truth is far more likely. Space agency sending faulty rockets up into space? Codswallop.

Obviously there are aliens and ufo's around us all the time, and it's up to NASA to hide them from us.

Men in black was a psyop. It's really men in funky awkward air suits.

edit on 27-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

NASA is actually,
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)

Aliens are not riding around earth to destroy it, or whatever, that would be ludicrous...
They send rockets through space, reminds me of rocketman from elton john

Peace bro

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Why would the government try to hide aliens from us? I cannot see the motivation behind this.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

They would hide it from us to keep the status quo.

Keeping eating grass sheep, these shears are here for your protection.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

And why would the aliens care to hide it?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
:sigh:

If we knew all of what NASA knows, most of you monkeys would freak out uncontrollably.
I'd hide certain information from the general population too if I was them.

Also school text books are a pain in the ass to update yearly, though these schools don't mind charging a fortune for outdated information.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Have you seen a movie in the last ten years? We are programmed that they are bad/evil.

Let me ask you a question, why would they want to be known?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Religion. If people found out aliens existed then they would most likely drop their belief in a higher power and we all know governments love their religious folk so they can't let that happen, it's what they need in order to do their dirty business...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Where did you come up with that crazy idea? You can make 10 different combinations of words from NASA I am very sure..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

Wouldn't religion benefit from "other worldly beings"? At least if there are extra terrestrials that would mean God isn't completely ridiculous.

Religions, more than anyone, stand to gain more ground over this awareness.

If you believe in God and all his blessings, you would be arrogant to think we are the only special planet in the universe. Wouldn't you want all the planets to have happy, heavenly people on them?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Some religions want the followers to believe they're the only ones in the universe. Government wouldn't be able to do the things they're doing now if all of sudden they found out aliens exist, especially if it was found out governments kept it on the down low. Maybe aliens came here and started religion for us to follow, that's why there hasn't been disclosure yet. People worshiped the sun and that didn't even move, just give them warmth and light but think of alien race coming down giving us new technology and teachings to follow trying to say they're our creator and they may very well be, who knows....

Ultimately we can't begin to think government gives us the full picture, cause they haven't been... they start unjust wars all the time and constantly lie through media, tv/movies, video games etc in order to do so... there's no telling what secrets they truly have. Until the revolution starts and if they don't destroy any information that would help solve our questions we're staying in the dark.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
NASA:

Never
A
Straight
Answer

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Let me ask you a question, why would they want to be known?

Is the government not made up of humans?

And there were good aliens in star wars & star trek, the most popular space series in the world.
Men in Black had good aliens
ET had good aliens
Coneheads
Transformers
edit on 27-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
NASA:

Never
A
Straight
Answer

WOW never heard that one before. Must take a genius to think these things up.

And here I was thinking "Not A Special Agency"... oh well, hats off to you -- Ohnoes the beams the beams *puts back on tin foil hat*

top topics

join