It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Predicts Catastrophic Events in the Near Future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My impression is that some in Russia wanted a more important role in respect to these discussions. That this did not become an aspect of reality has them responding the way the are.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
BEIJING April 24 �
North Korea accused the United States of leading the region toward war Thursday in an apparent attempt by the communist nation to increase pressure on negotiators holding a second day of talks on its nuclear programs.

abcnews.go.com...

Things are not looking good over there.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It was just on the news.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, it would appear that Russia was correct with this news.... North Korea walked away from the table today after admitting that they had active live nuclear weapons, and daring the US "What are you going to do about it?"

I have a feeling that things are only going to get more and more interesting...

"One of the worst curses you can put on somone is 'May you live in interesting times'"

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
this is really messed all i can say is
god bless the usa and its supporters in canada

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   

In the event that the US *TRULY* came under a complete sneak attack, I believe the entire scenario would be over with in a matter of hours, likely resulting in minimal damage to the US and the opposition being reduced to a glow in the dark parking lot.

Matter of hour's ???

I dunno 'bout that ...

If we went into a nuclear war with NK, I could name a couple other nation's that would join in on the fun. Russia. China. UK. ... Just a few. If there is a nuclear war, then we're all f ucked!

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
North Koreas response with respect to the most resent discussions is very curious. She does not actually have enough WMD at present to actually do what she claims to be capable of. That North Korea wants to talk the talk is fine. But the question remains is it ready to walk the walk.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Other than the fact that Comrade Losyukov has plainly been ovverdoing the Stolichnaya; it's an intriguing comment upon our times that the former USSR is reduced to wringing its hands and uttering sibylline platitudes.
It's just possible that this is covert pressure on the Dear L; but I fancy it's just a response because someonne felt someone should say something.
The Korean leadership will be well aware that when the Korean war threatend for a brief moment to "go nuclear"; Stalin washed his hands of them.
I cannot believe that when the late Kim used to dandle Baby Kim on his knees, he did not -amid his fatherly prattle -occasionally mention something about the wisdom of counting upon the Russians.

<< 1   >>

join