It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About Time. Germany Rules Religious Circumcision on Boys is Assault

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Believer101

Estimates of the proportion of males that are circumcised worldwide vary from one-sixth[66] to a third.[123] The WHO has estimated that 664,500,000 males aged 15 and over are circumcised (30% global prevalence), with almost 70% of these being Muslim

I guess you are wrong there. This thread is about circumcision. Feel free to start one on abortion as it is off topic.

CJ

Well, that what happens, in their mind they are thinking "its mutating, but its been happening for long time, so it must be okay, and everyone is doing it..." so they bring other things into compare and misdirect..

There is NO BENEFIT of circumcision. Whats happening now is a just a tradition of cutting of foreskin for no apparent reason(other than religious) because its been done in the past and it seems okay for them... and ofocurse society(esp women) are conditioned in that way that they think it must be MODIFIED to be normal.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by ColoradoJens

apples and oranges. the removal of the foreskin is like removing a hangnail.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you can remove all your hangnails that you want, but i want my foreskin back!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by RogerT3

No, you're making that up, or at least, I never said that or inferred it.

Enjoyment of sensitivity and sensation does not make anyone more 'manly' IMHO.
It just means you have more sensation and sensitivity!

Usually, when it comes to genitals, sensation is pleasurable.
Increased sensitivity enables a deeper connection, a more compassionate and 'feeling' lover and ... wait for it ... mind-blowing orgasms every time

edit on 28-6-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

Enjoyment of sensitivity and sensation does not make anyone more manly but the idea that you have something another man has not might be a psychological bonus for some men who may have an inferiority complex (im not saying that you personally have that problem)
Its just what ive picked up from reading replies in this thread that somehow, by getting it chopped off, your missing this huge chunk of your manliness and you should probably jump off of a cliff due to the shame of it!

i see what your saying, but i as a boy, have never thought of it that way, and i don't really care about some manly dude going "mhuahuah YARRRR I HAZ EXTRA nana nana boo boo"

i just don't care about that guy....

i want my tiny piece of skin back because i want to be happy for me ^_^

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I understand that Circumcised man can't do anything about that but adhere to what happened to them as norm... only thing they can do is try to make the other look bad so they can feel like what was done to them is okay.

imo a Uncircumcised person would offer more knowledge, because they can be on Circumcised and Uncircumcised modes. they understand both situation, unlike Circumcised dude only have one view....for all we know, Circumcised dude think its normal what they have because its been like that ever since they were small and thinks its at its 100% best as possible.

All i'm stating is that, foreskin is not small "useless bit", its has tonnes of nerves, and its a protective layer, and it prevents loosing of sensation due to constant friction. again, Uncircumcised males can imitate how it is to be circumcised...all we have to do is pull back the hoodie and pose - ta da!
edit on 6/28/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
everyone is blowing this out of proportion!

i don't believe anyone should be able to make anyone do anything they don't wanna do!

and everyone should be allowed to do anything they want to do

(as long as they aren't taking someones stuff)

(as long as nobody is getting hurt)

that is my bottom line!

peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nobody circumcised wants to admit that they have been done wrong (except soymilk apparently lol). No mother of anybody circumcised wants to believe that they have hurt their children. Or that their husbands have been hurt.

circumcision infooo

please watch the videos!!
edit on 28-6-2012 by natters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Natters posted a great link there.
As a pic is worth a thousand words, here are 2 pix of circ vs uncirc in the adult male.
Anyone still think the shrivelled, dried up members on the left would offer the same sensations as the fresh, plump, pink natural members on the right?
4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by natters

omg, i never actually looked at pics of little baby circumcised parts (i have seen grown ups of course)
i feel so sorry now for you guys
that is just not right

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Ok, ill explain when its that way...

See, as a uncircumcised male, i can "imitate" a circumcised penis.. when you have cloths on or anything that rubbing off on your penis head(bumps with sensitive cells) you get aroused and sensitive..what happens after years and years of going thru that is that you will feel less and less sensation from the head... unlike uncircumcised male, where the head and the sensitive bumps are secured inside until its time to "do the dance"..

ill relate to our mammal counter parts... it only comes out during arousal or mating, and human males can pull it back at will.

SO in reality, uncircumcised men are more sensitive.... plus even if you put both men at equal start.. uncircumcised men have some extra sensitive nerves on their foreskin...(which is visible)..so in reality uncircumcised men have extra sensitive nerves, you can draw your conclusion from there.

Hold on here, your focusing on on how sensitive a penis is with foreskin compared to those without, but the fact still stands that men who have been circumcised can still have perfectly satisfying sex lives. So in some sense, this argument just sounds like typical greed mentality i.e "Im already a millionaire but now i want to be a billionaire!"

So now, if a man can still have a happy satisfying sex life, what's all the fuss about?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No worries about the time, you have had your hands full with the whole thread. Thank you for civil discourse. As I mentioned I was on the fence with my son, but the information provided by the ob/gyn pushed my and his mothers decision over the edge.

I hope he doesn't sue me when he is older...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Believer101

Estimates of the proportion of males that are circumcised worldwide vary from one-sixth[66] to a third.[123] The WHO has estimated that 664,500,000 males aged 15 and over are circumcised (30% global prevalence), with almost 70% of these being Muslim

I guess you are wrong there. This thread is about circumcision. Feel free to start one on abortion as it is off topic.

CJ

Actually it's quite on topic as what I've been saying is about those forcing their views onto others, which is what you're trying to do in this thread. If it was off topic, why aren't my posts being deleted then?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
the fuss is that it hurts babies...helpless babies.

myth 2 - circumsision hurts
He didn't even cry

See, as a uncircumcised male, i can "imitate" a circumcised penis.. when you have cloths on or anything that rubbing off on your penis head(bumps with sensitive cells) you get aroused and sensitive..what happens after years and years of going thru that is that you will feel less and less sensation from the head... unlike uncircumcised male, where the head and the sensitive bumps are secured inside until its time to "do the dance"..

ill relate to our mammal counter parts... it only comes out during arousal or mating, and human males can pull it back at will.

SO in reality, uncircumcised men are more sensitive.... plus even if you put both men at equal start.. uncircumcised men have some extra sensitive nerves on their foreskin...(which is visible)..so in reality uncircumcised men have extra sensitive nerves, you can draw your conclusion from there.

Hold on here, your focusing on on how sensitive a penis is with foreskin compared to those without, but the fact still stands that men who have been circumcised can still have perfectly satisfying sex lives. So in some sense, this argument just sounds like typical greed mentality i.e "Im already a millionaire but now i want to be a billionaire!"

So now, if a man can still have a happy satisfying sex life, what's all the fuss about?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes, many men tend to equate their penis with their manliness, you nailed that one.
Interestingly some of the circ guys reverse the logic and claim they are more manly cos it looks nicer and the girls like it more

Actually i didnt think of that! Probably because it seems to be the uncircumcised are literally on the war path about this! I cant for the day when all men unite against their greatest modern adversary - the dreaded Dildo!!

Peace for now, i have to go out

Yeah, men tend to get a bit touchy when they imagine scalpels and penises in the same situation

Have a great day, it's been fun, you brought spice to the thread, a wonderful feminine trait.
And I think dildos are great, so I'd be on the ladies side for that debate

Not if she was picking the dildo over the real thing

But thats deffinately off topic!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You were saying the uncircumcised men are "out to get" the Circumcised man and making them feel less manly...i would never make another male feel like that... i just state what happens with foreskin on and no foreskin, and i mentioned the sensitive issue because i remember it was in the subject of discussion.

I never lost it, i'm not being greedy lol....just stated the fact of what happens to the sensitive cells on the penis, with/without foreskin. I can say this because like i mentioned earlier... Uncircumcised men can be like Circumscribed if they wanted... they never lost anything in the first place!

Back to the actual topic, Circumcision is not beneficiary unless there is a medical condition, but that condition can be fixed by stretching or slightly opening the skin(fore skin still attached)...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dookie Master

No worries about the time, you have had your hands full with the whole thread. Thank you for civil discourse. As I mentioned I was on the fence with my son, but the information provided by the ob/gyn pushed my and his mothers decision over the edge.

I hope he doesn't sue me when he is older...

He would assume men are born like that.. so you are off the hook unless he stumbles upon a discussion like this online... so many men assumed what they have is what they are born with..or just assume its a tiny bit of skin... well it is tiny when you are a baby, but its bigger when your an adult, with lot of nerves..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah, and a one legged man can still go for a walk, but I'd rather enjoy the full potential of what nature gifted me with.

If guys choose as an adult to throw away one of the most beautiful gifts they were born with, that's their prerogative, but forcefully taking it away from a newborn is, IMHO, despicable if the choice is made by someone with awareness and just plain tragic if made by someone without (aka, most of the pro-circ posters on this thread!)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes, many men tend to equate their penis with their manliness, you nailed that one.
Interestingly some of the circ guys reverse the logic and claim they are more manly cos it looks nicer and the girls like it more

Actually i didnt think of that! Probably because it seems to be the uncircumcised are literally on the war path about this! I cant for the day when all men unite against their greatest modern adversary - the dreaded Dildo!!

Peace for now, i have to go out

Yeah, men tend to get a bit touchy when they imagine scalpels and penises in the same situation

Have a great day, it's been fun, you brought spice to the thread, a wonderful feminine trait.
And I think dildos are great, so I'd be on the ladies side for that debate

Not if she was picking the dildo over the real thing

But thats deffinately off topic!

Now I KNOW you need a new partner!

Off topic, if I was reborn as a well used dildo I'd be very happy. I can't think of a nicer place to spend most of my waking hours

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Uncircumcised men have a different look at this because, they always have had their foreskin since birth and they know its potentials...nobody is lying when they say it have tonnes of nerves(adult male, i guess would have 2-3 inches worth of skin, i guess it depends on your *cough*), you can actually see the nerves and veins and sensation!!!

Not having them now would be like missing something... it would just feel weird.. and "naked" lol and of course there are the other benefits
!!

"a personal socks" if you know what i mean

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You were saying the uncircumcised men are "out to get" the Circumcised man and making them feel less manly...i would never make another male feel like that... i just state what happens with foreskin on and no foreskin, and i mentioned the sensitive issue because i remember it was in the subject of discussion.

I never lost it, i'm not being greedy lol....just stated the fact of what happens to the sensitive cells on the penis, with/without foreskin. I can say this because like i mentioned earlier... Uncircumcised men can be like Circumscribed if they wanted... they never lost anything in the first place!

Back to the actual topic, Circumcision is not beneficiary unless there is a medical condition, but that condition can be fixed by stretching or slightly opening the skin(fore skin still attached)...

No no, I was saying the impression i got was that circumcised men in this thread were giving the impression that losing your foreskin made you less of a man. Though i didn't mean to sound like every circumcised had this sort of game plan in mind - he would have to have some sort of inferiority complex. And anyhow, that may not be the case at all, but that's the impression ive picked up.

The point of sensitivity is being used as an argument against circumcision and its a valid point, but its not be all end all, like i say, uncircumcised men are still capable of having a happy sex life so it kind of detracts from the argument and become's less of a pivotal point in the grand scheme of things.

Though i absolutely hands down agree that a man should have a choice, i still think foreskin is fugly and if you want some oral action you better sort it out or go somewhere else

(Which im sure he would because everyone has a choice
)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah, and a one legged man can still go for a walk, but I'd rather enjoy the full potential of what nature gifted me with.

If guys choose as an adult to throw away one of the most beautiful gifts they were born with, that's their prerogative, but forcefully taking it away from a newborn is, IMHO, despicable if the choice is made by someone with awareness and just plain tragic if made by someone without (aka, most of the pro-circ posters on this thread!)

Well as i say, im all for men having rights to their own bodies

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join