It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

You obviously don't hang around the 'loving and accepting' christians that float around here. The only burgers offered would be laced with rat poison. Its not a matter of weak or strong faith- you don't put two fighting roosters in a ring and expect a square dance, is all.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
End of story results here in my opinion.

The Christians went there looks to stir up some crap....they came, they yelled and got the easily angered Muslim men and kids enraged then things started to get thrown.

Were both groups stupid - yes, but one of them had the legal right and the other didn't. I wouldn't really even care just I KNOW for a fact if the situation was reversed some of you would be screaming bloody murder and we would have to read pages and pages of how evil Christians are and what they have done ages ago....but ignore what evils are being done TODAY in the name of Islam. (and spare me the Islam does not condone those actions, there are a significant amount of Muslims that DO)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is the shape of things to come.
You can thank the 1965 immigration reform for this.
The initiators knew exactly what they were doing, and it is working as they anticipated.
The land of the free and the home of the brave is ready for embalming.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So they went there full well knowing what sort of gathering it was. They knew it was bound to piss people off, in fact I'd bet that is the reason they went to begin with. But beyond that what I saw is two sets of people who held very different religious beliefs, but neither one of them seemed to be kind, loving, peaceful, forgiving, ect.. you know a lot of the basics that so many religions preach about. Wrong + wrong = wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Yeah you are absolutely right... dont know why it didnt cross though my mind first (not for this guy... but in general).

if only we could add such videos to open the harsh reality!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
DEARBORN, MI — Just before lunch Monday, the storage structure of the Muslim Community Center owned by the nearby American Muslim Center caught fire.

Upon arriving at the center, American Muslim Center Imam Mohammad Mardini discovered white-painted graffiti of male genitalia and dashes arching in the form of a rainbow toward the word "Arabs

Although Dearborn Fire Marshal Laura Ridenour said the cause of the fire has not been officially labeled arson, "there are some things that make it appear intentional."

www.mlive.com...

The FBI is also probing it as a hate crime. To me this sounds like some Westboro Baptist Church types.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

Perhaps if we want to solve these problems we need to adress the cause of them & what creates resentment of Muslim comunities in the west.

Things like that would be a good start, Why is it a MUSLIM Community Center owned by the American MUSLIM Center.
Whats wrong with it being a COMMUNITY centre owned by th AMERICAN centre.
As long as we foster beliefs of segregation at the basic of levels nothing will ever change.
This IMO is one of the fundamental failures of our society and here in Oz we have classic examples like the NADOC celebrations for the indig communities all catered for by my & others tax dollars yet I can't go cause I'm not indig.
Happy to have me pay not happy to have me attend.
Just like the dances my tax dollars are being used to fund the Muslim girls dances, instead of using my money to pay for programs to educate the Muslim community that it is ok for your daughter to leave the house and interact with boys, we use it to perpetuate segregation & then wonder why people get mad.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
To raise my previous case and everyone else words... i will give reference to an old thread linking with this subject:

Conflicts Involving Islam:

War in Afghanistan (2001-present) - Islam
Afghan Civil War - Islam
The Arab Spring - Islam
War in North-West Pakistan - Islam
Republic of Macedonia Conflict - Islam
Somali Civil War - Islam
Syrian Uprising - Islam
South Sudan-Sudan Border Conflict - Islam
Iraqi Insurgency Post US Withdrawal - Islam
Libyan Factional Fighting - Islam
Tuareg Rebellion - Islam
North Caucasus Insurgency - Islam
Operation Enduring Freedom: Horn of Africa - Islam
Islamic Insurgency in the Phillipines - Islam
South Yemen Insurgency - Islam
Insurgency in the Maghreb - Islam
Shia Insurgency in Yemen - Islam
Nigerian Sharia Conflict - Islam
Kurdish-Iranian Conflict - Islam
Balochistan Conflict - Islam
Kurdish-Turkish Conflict - Islam
Insurgency in Jammu and Kasmir - Islam
Insurgency in Ogaden - Islam
Papua Conflict - Islam
2012 Conflict in Lebanon - Islam
Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown - Islam
South Thailand Insurgency - Islam
Conflict in the Niger Delta - Islam

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not trying to argue against the Muslims of ATS! We all do mistakes - no one is perfect! Of course its not always the Muslims fault! BUT i dont accept when i am having a discussion people being so close minded and brainwashed who to want to see reality!

Its easy to always blaim everything on others but....

REALITY IS OFTEN HARSH!

And I will repeat my self... no one is perfect! There is never only one's fault! Christian religion as well engages in wrong actions and wars... but we shouldn;t blaim everything on the one party and be biased
edit on 27-6-2012 by LOK31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If we go to war with Iran , things with Muslims are going to get a lot harrier. Muslims that support Iran will most likely begin to target town infrastructure. Power and this sort and of course more suicide bombers going off in the United States.

This most likely the only thing keeping up from going to war with Iran , because Obama doesn't want to risk the chance of not getting re-elected because bombs are going off in America.

Same with Syria, if Obama starts a conflict with Syria, good chance he isnt getting re-elected because the American people are tired of War .... Yeah the ' War ' on terrorism is an actual war isnt it?

America is turning into a bunch of cowards. What are you going to do when you lose 10,000 men and women in a single major battle that is over in 2 or 3 days , beg for mercy?

----------

Guess what ... if Muslims are the one causing problems at the moment ... you watch them a hell of a lot more closely.
edit on 27-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Those people are only there to annoy the Muslim crowd. They got what they wanted with their tape. I think it's really idiotic what they did.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LOK31

Do you know the word "KnitPicking" ?

Here's a great one:

The Western Media have been aggressively singling out Muslims as the source of violence, but the facts speak to the contrary. It has already been seen that the level of almost all crimes is much less in Muslim countries than in most of the other countries. Let us now glance through the history of last 100-150 years to find, which countries indulged in biggest massacres, wars and civil wars. According to the website copyrighted by Pierie Scruff, which gives the statistics of wars and civil wars, about 160 million people died in wars in the 20th century. The break-up of these wars and people dying in each of them
is as follows:

Wars in last 150 years

1860-65: American civil war (360,000)
1886-1908: Belgium-Congo Free State (3 million)
1899-02: British-Boer war (100,000)
1904: Germany Vs Namibia (65,000)
1904-05: Japan Vs Russia (150,000)
1910-20: Mexican revolution (250,000)
1911: Chinese Revolution (2.4 million)
1911-12: Italian-Ottoman war (20,000)
1912-13: Balkan wars (150,000)
1915: the Ottoman empire slaughters Armenians (1.2 million)
1914-18: World War I (8 million)
1917-21: Soviet revolution (5 million)
1928-37: Chinese civil war (2 million)
1931: Japanese Manchurian War (1.1 million)
1934: Mao's Long March (170,000)
1936: Italy's invasion of Ethiopia (200,000)
1936-37: Stalin's purges (13 million)
1936-39: Spanish civil war (600,000)
1939-45: World War II (55 million) including holocaust and Chinese revolution
1946-49: Chinese civil war (1.2 million)
1946-49: Greek civil war (50,000)

visually.visually.netdna-cdn.com...

The Terrorist that you never thought :
Who started the First World War? Islam ?
Who started the second World War? Islam ?
Who Killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia? Islam ?
Who Threw Nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Islam ?
Who Killed more than 100 millions of Red Indians in North America? Islam ?
Who killed more than 50 millions of RedIndians in Southa America? Islam ?
Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and killed 88% of them and threw in atlantic oceans? Islam ?

Blaming islam for terrorism is like blaming christianity for Colonialism
edit on 27-6-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LOK31

try this one
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Weekly Jihad Report
Jun . 16 - Jun. 22 Jihad Attacks: 39
Allahu Akbars*: 6
Dead Bodies: 306
Critically Injured: 778
*Suicide Attacks

Monthly Jihad Report
May, 2012 Jihad Attacks: 185
Countries: 19
Religions: 5
Dead Bodies: 935
Critically Injured: 2235

Text
Staggering Statistics on Muslims Killing Muslims

wasteofmyoxygen.wordpress.com...

ACT has posted a set of statistics that demonstrates the real violence against Muslims, it is not Jews, Christians or even America that is leading the pack in Muslim Genocide, but rather other Muslims. These numbers (almost 10 million killed by other Muslims) defy rationality and surely anyone with half a brain can see where the real problem lies. Islam may or may not be a peaceful religion, but the people who dominate the religion and are the face that the world sees as representation of the religion, surely are far from peaceful.

“some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.”

By Gunnar Heinsohn and Daniel Pipes, FrontPageMagazine, October 8, 2007

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
Question:
Does the Quran really contain dozens of verses promoting violence?
Summary Answer:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

Most of today's Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's many calls to violence according to what their own moral preconceptions find justificable. Apologists cater to their preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally do not stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy - and that of his companions - along with the remarkable stress on violence found in the Quran have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.

edit on 27-6-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Islam does = Terrorism my friend. I guess youre missing out on reality lately.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
reply to post by LOK31

Wars in last 150 years

1860-65: American civil war (360,000)
1886-1908: Belgium-Congo Free State (3 million)
1899-02: British-Boer war (100,000)
1904: Germany Vs Namibia (65,000)
1904-05: Japan Vs Russia (150,000)
1910-20: Mexican revolution (250,000)
1911: Chinese Revolution (2.4 million)
1911-12: Italian-Ottoman war (20,000)
1912-13: Balkan wars (150,000)
1915: the Ottoman empire slaughters Armenians (1.2 million)
1914-18: World War I (8 million)
1917-21: Soviet revolution (5 million)
1928-37: Chinese civil war (2 million)
1931: Japanese Manchurian War (1.1 million)
1934: Mao's Long March (170,000)
1936: Italy's invasion of Ethiopia (200,000)
1936-37: Stalin's purges (13 million)
1936-39: Spanish civil war (600,000)
1939-45: World War II (55 million) including holocaust and Chinese revolution
1946-49: Chinese civil war (1.2 million)
1946-49: Greek civil war (50,000)

visually.visually.netdna-cdn.com...

Blaming islam for terrorism is like blaming christianity for Colonialism

I agree with you... if you read clearly though on what i said above I do not blame only the one party!. It would be selfish and very close minded from me on not acknowledging all the rest that are going around through the years!

Those dates that I presented I used them as examples for some people who claim that Islam has never done nothing and is always the US fault....(I am not an American). However we shouldn’t blame a whole religion based on one country!!!

But from what i have in knowledge... i have never seen any *Orthodox* Christians engaging in such brutal manners against others who decided to change religion, be gay... or even be women who wear trousers!!!! If i am wrong please do correct me. Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

wow, this is where we part ways ...

I only said the actions were justified and well-deserved.
not in any parallel universe.

Part of "personal responsibility" means doing what you feel is right and then accepting the consequences afterwards. If I were one of the youth in that crowd, and I did what I felt was justified, and I went to jail for it, I would still feel justified and satisfied. Sometimes things that are "right" are also "illegal" and that is just the nature of things. Still worth it.
if this event were to unfold in our state, any projectile hurled with intent to harm would be responded to with a lead projectile intended to harm and you know it.
so, the question is ... was it still "worth it" ??

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

“He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist.” Koran 61:9

source: www.canadafreepress.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LOK31

Out of context , sorry that doesn't work for me.

[61:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[61:1] Glorifying GOD is everything in the heavens and everything on earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.

[61:2] O you who believe, why do you say what you do not do?

[61:3] Most abominable in the sight of GOD is that you say what you do not do.

[61:4] GOD loves those who fight in His cause united in one column, like the bricks in one wall.

[61:5] Recall that Moses said to his people, "O my people, why do you hurt me, even though you know that I am GOD's messenger to you?" When they deviated, GOD diverted their hearts. For GOD does not guide the wicked people.

Messenger After Jesus

[61:6] Recall that Jesus, son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, I am GOD's messenger to you, confirming the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me whose name will be even more praised (Ahmad)." Then, when he showed them the clear proofs, they said, "This is profound magic."

[61:7] Who is more evil than one who fabricates lies about GOD, and he is being invited to Submission? GOD does not guide the evil people.

[61:8] They wish to put out GOD's light with their mouths. But GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.

The Great Prophecy

[61:9] He has sent His messenger* with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers

The Best Deal

[61:10] O you who believe, let Me inform you of a trade that will save you from painful retribution.

[61:11] Believe in GOD and His messenger and strive in the cause of GOD with your money and your lives. This is the best deal for you, if you only knew.

[61:12] In return, He forgives your sins, and admits you into gardens with flowing streams, with beautiful mansions in the gardens of Eden. This is the greatest triumph.

[61:13] Additionally, you get something you truly love: support from GOD and guaranteed victory. Give good news to the believers.

[61:14] O you who believe, be GOD's supporters, like the disciples of Jesus, son of Mary. When he said to them, "Who are my supporters towards GOD," they said, "We are GOD's supporters." Thus, a group from the Children of Israel believed, and another group disbelieved. We helped those who believed against their enemy, until they won.

This verse was a prophecy

[61:9] He has sent His messenger* with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers

here we GO :

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."

- George bernard shaw

DID ISLAM SPREAD BY SWORD ?

Demography is Destiny - Islam rising in the West

offtopic:

Muhammad Walks - Lupe Fiasco

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's the problem

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

clearly i was wrong and i accept it...!!

but here's the difference,,,I DO ACCEPT my mistakes or when I am wrong! I do not try to hide behind other unrelevant comments! As i said before i see reality... something clearly you can see because in no way you have taken into consideration the things we are discussing here! You are only trying to reply back with other arguments rather trying to see some things more clear and realise what is going on

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nutty people do nutty things, there seems to be a lot of that going on any give day on this planet. So what else is new?

Besides I know that the last thing the thing called god really cares about is a bunch of hairless monkeys on some planet in some speck of a galaxy under its right toe nail and there grand illusions and unsane delusions they always go about with such fervor every single day of there short life's. # I am pretty sure no one really cares in the whole of the universe, in fact no really cares two blocks over from were the whole thing happened.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOK31

“He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist.” Koran 61:9

source: www.canadafreepress.com...

An ze Quran maghz ra bardastam.
Ustukhan pese sagan andakhtam-
‘The marrow from the Quran have I drawn,
And the dry bones unto the dogs have cast.’

-- Rumi

Those dry bones he was talking about? The quote you've just made is one of them.

Rumi was a mystic; someone who actually sought to know God through prayer, meditation, and other mystical experience. He wasn't simply someone who relied on dead, scriptural legalism, as apparently far too many Muslims do.

In case you're having trouble figuring it out, murder, conquest, and coercive/imperialistic behaviour in general are not of God. The Bible contains some elements which are completely man made and were inserted purely for social control, as well.

This is also the entire reason why the insistence is made that the Bible and the Qu'ran are both infallible. It's a case of control freaks attempting to ensure that both the material which was intended to enable social control and domination, are accepted by people, along with the real truth.

Muslims need to stop quoting material which talks about slaughtering infidels, and start realising that such material should be stripped out of the Qu'ran entirely. If the people who made such quotes had actually taken the time to try and genuinely or mystically know God, apart from purely the scriptures themselves, then they would know that such material is not divine in nature.

Your religion does not need to be a bad thing, but a lot more of you need to get some real experience of who God truly is; and if you do that, then you will stop promoting those passages of the Qu'ran which extol you to hate and violence, and using them as justification of your own desire for violence, which in reality have nothing to do with God.

You would consider me a pagan and infidel; I do not care. I will rebuke you for this. If you were a genuine Muslim, you would know better. Hatred and murder are not going to stop for as long as Muslims continue to hold the false belief that their God demands them.
edit on 27-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join