It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Holding hateful signs and shouting through a megaphone are not peaceful in my opinion, and neither is a group of people intent on disrupting another group of people.

I am glad that the Law disagrees with your terribly constructed opinion.

Do you even know what the word "Peaceful" means? Cmon man.

It means "non-violent", which part of saying things or holding signs is violence?
Oh you mean that people cannot control themselves and commit violence shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and instead we should condemn the victims?

What about with rape? If a woman dresses super sexy, is it her fault she got raped too since she provoked it with her hot body?

See I apply the logic to another area and it reveals it's folly with ease.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know you guys.

Freedom of speech says you can hold up a sign saying I love and respect my god. Or anything else that is not defamatory or illegal.

I would think that the US Constitution protects its citizens so they can peacefully assemble to hold the said sign.
That said it may not of been the wisest thing to do, going to the muslim festival, but it was legally within their rights. The Christians did not seem violent.

The muslims acted IMHO like cowardly rats. You'll notice that there was no direct confrontation to begin with, it was only after the muslims realized that the Christians were not a health concern did they begin to thump and trump their chests out.It is very typical gutless gang mentality behavior. All scummy little gangs do this.

I would bet all I have, it would of only taken the presence of six (6) or so burly heavy hitting Christian boys with wild intentions in their eyes to qualm and otherwise nullify the muslim crowd. As soon as they seen they would loose teeth and tissues, there would of been no problems. From either side.

You'll also notice that the children were sent upfront to conduct the assault. Another typical cowardly move by the muslims, they know the police are a LOT less likeley to arrest a child, and if they do, laws for children are very relaxed compared to adult charges.

You ever seen a coyote attack a wounded or new born deer? Besides this video it would be the most gutless thing you could ever witness.

Teeth, tissues, hair, and copious amounts of blood would of been lost, and I would not rule out the stray eye or bone. But sadly I wasn't there.

Just saying.>u
edit on 27-6-2012 by morethanyou because: Just saying Im >u

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Page 1. Yes I see the story now. What a bunch of slack jawed idiots to do what they did. Perhaps they come from the same church as pastor 'What's-his-face' who wanted to burn the Koran. Terry Jones.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

God's way of telling him and his people to shut their pie holes I reckon

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You don't rule the planet any more, Christians.

I'd suggest you get used to it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
reply to post by getreadyalready

Right to peaceably assemble? Silly me, I forgot that right doesn't extend to Christians anymore.

Our definitions of "peacably" are probably drastically different. Holding hateful signs and shouting through a megaphone are not peaceful in my opinion, and neither is a group of people intent on disrupting another group of people.

The rights guaranteed in the Constitution came at a time when people had personal responsibility and common sense. The peaceable assembly they had in mind were religious gatherings, chambers of commerce, educational groups, etc. The oppression they were trying to avoid was the oppression of knowledge and religion. They would never have approved of something like this chaotic scene. They would have agreed that the idiots deserved to be pummeled with stones. At the time of the Constitution people still dueled with pistols! You think this level of disrespect would have been tolerated? Hell no!

Your choice of batman as favorite superhero is impeccable. My fav too. However, I do disagree with you that the signs they were holding up were hateful. It was John 3:16 for God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son...NOT hateful. However it was in poor context, I refer to my other comment. Also I don't know what the Hebrew said on the backs of their shirts. They were trying to get a rise out of these people which is extremely rude. However the little girl of about 10 saying f-- you was a little shocking!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I fear for my life.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbernardin
reply to post by TrueAmerican

WOW! That really pisses me off. Now I know that you are going to find this hard to believe, but MSM failed to cover this story. I live in the Detroit metro area, and surprise! We never heard about this.

I watched 75% of the video, and I have some really good Muslim friends. I just sent this to them all, and all I received back from two of them were: 1) I am sorry buddy. And the second wrote: 2) that's not what I believe in and it is things like this that make me embarrassed of my own.

Obviously, my friends are well educated, and don't condone that type of behavior......But the next time we all get together I am sure that it will be. Topic of conversation for an hour or two!

Thanks for your time and allowing me to steal three minutes of your time to read this.

God Bless

Now that's interesting, your Islamic friends have a differing opinions then most of the poster on this topic,

they are class acts.

God bless them
edit on 053030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Maybe because most of the posters in this topic are Christians defending the pious actions of these Christian people.....

and I already stated categorically the parents were trying to stop the kids, while at the same time the Christian man was telling those same kids not to listen to their parents and saying that the parents wanted them away because Islam and Muslims was evil and they were all demon possessed...

I also stated catagorically ALL those kids got in serious trouble when they got home.

But of course, if we try to speak anything that is not in full support of your christian group and their evil then we are not decent people right?

lol

I am not sorry for being against the behavior of these Christians....Nor do I have to be
edit on 27-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny10

Originally posted by petrus4

I fear for my life.

That was not my intention. I also feared for my life where Islam was concerned at one point, as well. I've since realised that such is not necessary; their encroachment may be ongoing, but it is very slow, and if it becomes total at all, is not likely to within my own lifetime.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

I also stated catagorically ALL those kids got in serious trouble when they got home.

How do you know that? You meant to tell me every family reacts the same? Every father/mother punishes the kids the same?

Please provide evidence for your claims.

Otherwise I am afraid you are the bias one here who hates Christians and will make up any bs lie to push your hate-based agenda.

They are all humans to me. And your words are all lies as far as I can tell.

I mean you are just making up crap you have no way to know and claiming it's a fact. Wait , isn't that EXACTLY why you hate Christians?

Sure is nice to know you are the epitome of what you despise.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

wait, did you read all the post, the majority of the post are anti christian.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
But anyways as far as I am concerned, this is case closed.

If you think that saying negative things legitimately provokes well deserved violence, than you are also one of the folks who must believe that chicks who get raped were begging for it by dressing sexy as well, if your belief system is to remain consistent.

If you do not agree that a woman provokes rape by looking amazingly attractive, than why would you think that someone saying their opinion legitimately provokes violence?

Rape is violent too you know.
And a woman's body is like a loud speaker to a man's mind. Very Provocative.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

wait, did you read all the post, the majority of the post are anti christian.

I have only seen myself and one other Muslim even in this thread, but I have seen many people defending the rights of these Christians, heard how this is an example of why Christians should fear for their lives and/or fear Islam in general, heard this called skillful proselytizing of the muslim kids....lol....

the anti christian posts were not Muslims, they might have been atheists and the like, but not Muslims

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am freinds with many people in dearborn, I called several.... there was even a teaching about this and the wrong the kids did in the masjid there....In NO WAY was the behavior of those kids condoned, but at the same time the behavior of those Christians should not be either.

link   

Originally posted by IamNob0dy
People , please.......................

People that follow the kjv bible are told to do no violence.
People that follow the koran are told to do violence.
The others are just not interested or not good students.

link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I am freinds with many people in dearborn, I called several.... there was even a teaching about this and the wrong the kids did in the masjid there....

Good.

But what we really need, is something like say, the Mainstream media to propagate the teachings of non-violence, peaceful association, the ability to ignore that which you do not like, and the upholding of Constitutional values.

However the TV isn't teaching that. In fact, it's teaching the exact opposite.

I am afraid that most people who think speech should be limited to things they agree with are brainwashed by the corporate oligarchy into embracing their slavery.

The TV is totally playing into our ignorance and using it against us, to twist and turn us all against each other until we are demanding that the Constitution be nullified so we can "take the gloves off" and "purge". It's really sick and I want it to change asap.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I am freinds with many people in dearborn, I called several.... there was even a teaching about this and the wrong the kids did in the masjid there....

Good.

But what we really need, is something like say, the Mainstream media to propagate the teachings of non-violence, peaceful association, the ability to ignore that which you do not like, and the upholding of Constitutional values.

However the TV isn't teaching that. In fact, it's teaching the exact opposite.

I am afraid that most people who think speech should be limited to things they agree with are brainwashed by the corporate oligarchy into embracing their slavery.

The TV is totally playing into our ignorance and using it against us, to twist and turn us all against each other until we are demanding that the Constitution be nullified so we can "take the gloves off" and "purge". It's really sick and I want it to change asap.

Better yet, why not allow people who are doing nothing but trying to live their lives in peace alone and not shoving pigs heads in their faces and calling them evil for owning a home and going to work everyday like everyone else in America?

Why not decide we are allowed to live in peace? Why are we not allowed the same rights as you?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join