It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Furbs

Actually, that carnival was issued a permit by the city to be used for their festival. They were leasing it, and as such, hold certain property rights under Michigan law. A

They purchased a permit for a particular area within the city; outside the lines is where they protested. Legally.

They infiltrated the festival grounds to protest, which wasn't covered under the permit festival organizers obtained.

It appears to me that they were outside the lines, since they were behind the officers who defended those lines.

Nope.

They walked right through the fairway.

dearborn.patch.com...-10336251

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Wow. The ignorance and hatred for people you consider "different" to the narrow view of life you cling to is astounding.

Baseless drivel. Nowhere in my post is stated anything to imply what you wrote. Unless by "different" you mean "with a tendency to violent response", then I stand by my statement.

reply to post by SuperFrog

Civilized humans usually first learn how to write... and then they learn (somewhere in those school books) that we (humans) are all created the same, have same quality in genes.... But not sure if that can reach your 'civilised' super-human head.

Why on Earth do you bring up genes?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Kryties

Baseless drivel. Nowhere in my post is stated anything to imply what you wrote. Unless by "different" you mean "with a tendency to violent response", then I stand by my statement.

reply to post by SuperFrog

Why on Earth do you bring up genes?

Frankly, the sound of your ignorance and hate is drowning out anything else you might have to say.

Oh and congratulations on completely missing both of our points.
That must have been quite an effort

edit on 27/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
Gosh! I thought it was "only the radical extremist Muslims" that were violent! Muck the Fuslims!!!!! It is funny that a megaphone is a violation of the ordinance but throwing everything you can get your filthy hands on is just fine....obviously.
Pssshft...whatever.

First of all, I condemn action of that Muslim youth - they should know better.

But as for those reaction sighting folks that probably had very sad childhood - wtf are they doing? What was their agenda that day?

As for reaction, or in better words, lack of reaction by police for youth trowing projectiles, first of all - size of force was not in numbers to react without producing large riots (what would happened and was probably plan of those inciting revolt).

In OP video at one point older police officer told them something like this: look at you? what are you guys doing?

In my own opinion, police did the best to make sure this does not escalate, and I do congratulate them for that. Great work!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Right... And were to trust the objectivity of a deerborne newspapers claim?

As long as the police were present - as they were - it seems unbelievable that they would cross those lines without a police response.

Also, their throwing things at protestors while they were still outside the lines - what explanation do you have for that???
edit on 27-6-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's really this simple: if the Christians had not gone to the Muslim festival carrying hate signs and shouting obscenities at the Muslims this would not have happened.

You get exactly what's coming to you and no more than you deserve.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's common sense, and common decency. Many lack it. I wouldn't go to sturge's with a sign reading "harleys are for homos" and not expect to wake up in a hospital best case scenario..... Those people knew exactly what they were doing, and I feel sorry for people with that kind of mentality.

Yeah both sides were wrong, but only one side was instigating the situation. Only one side was provoking anger and hatred. One side went there with the sole intention of pissing on a celebration, pissing on a religion. I wouldn't condone a soldier beating the living crap out of a westboro nutjob for protesting a funeral with bile and hatred, but I certainly could understand it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Some people try to excuse rape or transfer some of the blame to the victim by stating that victim had revealing dress or was acting "slutty". You will surely agree with me that such a notion is ridiculous.

In an analogous way, some people in this thread try to excuse the crime of an assault by stating that the victim had an insulting sign. Such a notion is ridiculous, too, for the same reasons.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I wouldn't condone a soldier beating the living crap out of a westboro nutjob for protesting a funeral with bile and hatred, but I certainly could understand it.

Quite frankly I am surprised that hasn't happened yet....or has it and I missed the fun?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Some people try to excuse rape or transfer some of the blame to the victim by stating that victim had revealing dress or was acting "slutty". You will surely agree with me that such a notion is ridiculous.

In an analogous way, some people in this thread try to excuse the crime of an assault by stating that the victim had an insulting sign. Such a notion is ridiculous, too, for the same reasons.

Riiiiiiiight.....

Who was raped at this festival again? What the hell are you talking about?

Your hate-filled rants are getting less and less sensicle.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Riiiiiiiight..... Who was raped at this festival again? What the hell are you talking about?

Not raped, but assaulted.

Your hate-filled rants are getting less and less sensicle.

You seem to lack basic reading comprehension. I only wrote simple sentences, come on, it is not that hard.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Furbs

Right... And were to trust the objectivity of a deerborne newspapers claim?

As long as the police were present - as they were - it seems unbelievable that they would cross those lines without a police response.

Also, their throwing things at protestors while they were still outside the lines - what explanation do you have for that???
edit on 27-6-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

There isn't much to believe, as there is evidence in pictures that they were in fact inside of the festival. Nothing you can show indicates that anything happened outside of the lines that you are arbitrarily drawing. If you have evidence to support your stance, please provide it, because as it stands, the evidence clearly shows that they were inside the festival.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
It's really this simple: if the Christians had not gone to the Muslim festival carrying hate signs and shouting obscenities at the Muslims this would not have happened.

You get exactly what's coming to you and no more than you deserve.

That's a bit too black and white - it absolves one side, while placing responsibility on the other. While you are technically correct (as it couldn't have happened if the protesters weren't there) The Muslim camp may have been provoked (intentionally by design, or just by their own reaction to the protesters) but it doesn't excuse or absolve them of their response, nor should the Christian camp be absolved or excused from their own actions/contributions to the situation.

edit on 27-6-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is nothing compared to a rape case. Apples and oranges.

I am the mother of 5 boys, and the youngest fight. We are certainly not muslim. Youths in all the cultures are heavily programmed by the PTB. To me, the religion discord is a poltiical, fascist/theocracy versus freedom/equality one.

When you go protesting a Harley Bike show and tell them they're all sinners going to hell and pedafiles, you can expect some violence.

But, this is the real thing. You should never be a stumbling block to the light in another. Deliberately bring out a young man's inner demon, instead of helping him grow to be an admirable human being.

I see all those young men like my oldest 22 and 21 year olds, who I love and would feel terrible at letting them down inside, by inciting them to be rash.

I see those young men as my sons, no matter what religion or theocracy/fasicst group of PTB have a hold on them.

And Christ is not like those Christians. I am walking in the path of what Christ truly taught as much as I can. We are to grow our inner light, becoming a Budda or a Christed one, or at least learn from them.

Christ said to take upon our selves his yoke and learn form him, for he is meek and humble of heart.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

If the muslims were gathered for the sole purpose of insulting christians.... then.. YES..... they deserved to have a gang of christians crash their party.

If not, then it means the christians were just out there trying to disrupt a muslim gathering..... and they got what they deserved = trash chucked at them.

P.S - Notice how the thread title tries to sound all "biblical"... you know, with the whole "stoning" thing.

edit on 27-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

There's a time and a place for everything - what they were doing at a muslim festival was intentionally provoking people of a different faith. They weren't arrested for what they were doing so I fail to see where the Constitution comes into question here.
If you're questioning the response or lack of it from the police that was entirely within their judgement to prevent civil disorder and maintain public safety.
I believe the Constitution is the greatest document ever written by the hand of man. I believe in freedom of speech and if you happen to be trying to provoke others be man enough to face the music for what you say.
Protesting government actions is entirely different matter imo, a right that is specifically named. Holding up a pig's head probably wouldn't be viewed by any court as protected speech.
As for the kids throwing stuff yes, they should have been arrested for assault.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Not raped, but assaulted.

So what does rape have to do with Christians inciting a riot?

Nothing is the answer.

You seem to lack basic reading comprehension. I only wrote simple sentences, come on, it is not that hard.

Says the person who completely missed the point of two separate posts from two seperate people and continued with his hate-filled rants as if anybody cared.
edit on 27/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   

You are very wrong.

Proper reaction for those hit by such a projectile is to sue one who throw it. (or whole community in this case) for not providing protection for people attending event.

But as they are not supposed to be there, and by Michigan law were inciting riots, most likely they would loose in any court.

In my opinion, organizers and police should have kept those protesters out of sight, just like we see the same happening with republican party gatherings, were protesters are not allowed to come. (Freedom of what?)

Not sure if you will get any of this, but it was worth a try...

link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Muckster

Seriously

You need to get out more and take your tinted specks off.. Around my area there are none whites allowed areas.. In Alum Rock for instance, if you are a single white female you will not make it through the area un-molested.. In Halesowen, I was at ASDA. In the multi-storey car park was a big gang of muslims sexually harassing a white woman trying to get to her car... Peaceful and respectful hey?? Needless to say I waded in!

I can cite lots of instances... They are hated in my part of the country and with damn good reason.. When they reach a certain level of population, they become an aggressive, regressive, intolerant, backward stain that is hard to shift..

Nice lie ! I see plenty of nice white females around alum rock many times and now. Speaking of asda , yeah those chubby desparate ones willing to get abused and that's where they wander lol.....Anyways, i'm from "small heath" geeza.

Small world

edit on 27-6-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

P.S - Notice how the thread title tries to sound all "biblical"... you know, with the whole "stoning" thing.

Yes, I noticed that too. Quite pathetic really isn't it?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join