It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmenStopProductions Presents "2015 Prince William Antichrist 33 years old Mason"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's not funny by no means - I can actually see this as a potential reality - as it does fit the current geo political game board. humm - I dont know, what do you think? - AmenStopProductions presents the conspiracy of all conspiracies - Be Hold the third Anti-Christ,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Next time you see a big hunk of cheese laying around in plain sight don't go for it.

I would be surprised if anything this obvious turned out to be true.

But as for Harry...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Interesting video. While it's totally speculative,it gives me just another reason to stay out of London during the Olympics. How convenient would it be for Britain to have its own 9/11 and take out a couple layers of monarchy so that he could ascend rapidly...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Wow just wow. There are no layers to take out besides the Queen who seemingly just won't die. Other than that really? The video was terrible jumps to conclusions and pretty much avoids any logic whatsoever. The only thing more frighting than a grown adult making such drivel, is one actually believing and posting the drivel.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If anyone is the ANTICHRIST its the Vatican.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Three is a magic number. Three people have to disappear for Harry to become king. Two...well two is just the lonliest number since the number one.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentinoG

That would be the dragon of which you speak. Look down through history.

Who crowns the king ie "and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority" Rev 13:2...

Who crowned Charlemagne?

It is the religious power that is the secret power that controls the earth...the pope?? Could it be. Could the pope be satan in the flesh?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Wow just wow. There are no layers to take out besides the Queen who seemingly just won't die. Other than that really? The video was terrible jumps to conclusions and pretty much avoids any logic whatsoever. The only thing more frighting than a grown adult making such drivel, is one actually believing and posting the drivel.

Wow, pissing match already? Did I not say in my post that the video was SPECULATIVE? Did you not read my two-sentence post?

Also, There are TWO layers - The Queen who is the reigning Monarch, and then Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales. Then Prince William, Duke of Cambridge is second in succession to the throne at the moment.

edit on 26-6-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I don't think the pope is actually satan. but i do believe that the Vatican in general could be evil in some way, shape or form. Ever since i saw this video, its made me think.

www.john1429.org...

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Does that make Kate Middleton the Whore of Babylon? Or is that still Lady Gaga this week? Or Rhianna? Or Angelina Jolie? Paris Hilton was never a very convincing Whore of Babylon, too silly. Madonna is too old now.

So hard to keep track of these things.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Why does everyone keep forgetting about Chucky? Or are we just assuming he will turn down the crown? They would have to be "taken out" for Wills to get the helm, by they I mean Queeny and Chucky...I just can't see him turning it down.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Since she quoted the Protocols of Zion,I suppose this section is what she is referencing?

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

"Qualities of the Ruler"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentinoG
reply to post by Numbers33four

I don't think the pope is actually satan. but i do believe that the Vatican in general could be evil in some way, shape or form. Ever since i saw this video, its made me think.

www.john1429.org...

What are your thoughts on this?

Again,from the Protocols,something to consider perhaps...?

WE SHALL DESTROY THE CLERGY 2. WE HAVE LONG PAST TAKEN CARE TO DISCREDIT THE PRIESTHOOD OF THE "GOYIM," and thereby to ruin their mission on earth which in these days might still be a great hindrance to us. Day by day its influence on the peoples of the world is falling lower. FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE HAS BEEN DECLARED EVERYWHERE, SO THAT NOW ONLY YEARS DIVIDE US FROM THE MOMENT OF THE COMPLETE WRECKING OF THAT CHRISTIAN RELIGION: as to other religions we shall have still less difficulty in dealing with them, but it would be premature to speak of this now. We shall set clericalism and clericals into such narrow frames as to make their influence move in retrogressive proportion to its former progress.

3. When the time comes finally to destroy the papal court the finger of an invisible hand will point the nations towards this court. When, however, the nations fling themselves upon it, we shall come forward in the guise of its defenders as if to save excessive bloodshed. By this diversion we shall penetrate to its very bowels and be sure we shall never come out again until we have gnawed through the entire strength of this place. (Karl Rothschild acted as "peacemaker" between the Vatican and her enemies, loaning the Vatican five million pounds in a period of difficulty. Gregory XVI conferred a Papal decoration on Kalman Rothschild since when Rothschilds have been "Guardians of the Vatican Treasury"). 4. THE KING OF THE JEWS WILL BE THE REAL POPE OF THE UNIVERSE, THE PATRIARCH OF THE INTERNATIONAL CHURCH

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Maybe it's true,maybe it isn't.
Fascinating to read and ponder though?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't believe that William is the antichrist but who knows?

Originally posted by chizeled
If you google the words 'Obama Mahdi' then you will see Muslims on youtube and Islamic blogs already calling Obama the Mahdi/antichrist. Rumor has it that Obama, with the help of the UN, plans to divide Israel and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians after the next election. If that happens then I suspect that many more Muslims will believe that Obama is the Mahdi. Some Islamic prophecies suggest that Isa/Islam's false Christ will appear and walk alongside the Mahdi. As most on ATS already know, Obama is just a Rothschild and Vatican puppet. Therefore, I suspect that the Jesuits in the Vatican are trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi/antichrist by empowering him to divide Israel. The Vatican will then have access to David's temple in Jerusalem out of which they can traipse out David Rothschild as Islam's false Christ/Isa and Christianity's false prophet....ATS
I believe that the EU and Vatican are trying to create a one world government/religion. I suspect that they will initially form a federation that is comprised of the European Union, Pacific Union, North American Union and Asian Union (a beast with four heads, Daniel 7:6). William may very well be a leader of the European Union but eventually the Vatican will have to kill him in order to undermine and rid the NWO of the monarchy. The NWO just can't compete with an actual royal afterall. Daniel 11:22 explains that a prince of the covenant will be killed and William is a prince of the covenant. He and has been baptized and married in the name of Christ and God. He and Harry have lived their entire lives in covenant with the Christian God.

The communist NWO doesn't want to abide by Christian laws though so it's leaders will likely conspire to rid themselves of those laws by killing a Christian prince. William is surrounded by freemasons that answer to the Vatican and if the Vatican's agenda is threatened by William in any way then it won't be very difficult for them to get any number of freemasons to kill William. All of the propaganda that is spread about William being an evil baby killing freemason is likely being spread by the Vatican and Rothschilds in order to try and turn the world against the monarchy. The Rothschilds and Vatican will likely use William to gain power but will ultimately have to do away with him and his authority. Here we see somebody, a freemason owned by the Vatican, EU, and Rothschilds perhaps, that has staged a photo of William appearing as a sacrificial lamb; a sacrificial lamb that the Vatican and Rothschilds may sacrifice to its gods in an effort to establish the one world government/religion.
Four European presidents make proposals to ramp up the powers of eurozone authorities over national governments..

Here comes the United States of Europe

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Notice how Prince William can talk to the animals,telepathically,as they eat out of his hands........

The carrot representing those who follow..........to their deaths.

Notice the red ball of "death" ,as he gleefully holds it,teasing the world.....

See him riding on the white horse,another sign of the antichrist,as his sibling is the bearer of famine.......

edit on 26-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
For perspective: there is a plural form of Antichrist used in the Bible. There's a possibility of more than 1.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It is all futile speculation and we only engage in it because we find it entertaining.

If you believe, then just learn the signs and watch. There will not be any wondering when it all goes down.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
For perspective: there is a plural form of Antichrist used in the Bible. There's a possibility of more than 1.

I agree. The EU and Vatican are going to try to establish a one world religion that is antichrist. The religion will try to tell everyone that they are their own gods and that there is no need for a one all powerful God. This tenet in itself negates the need for Christ and, therefore, is 'antichrist'.

2 John 1:7
Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What an awesome post! Just had to say.

Actually, the whole idea does indeed bring absurdity to a new level, although there is something slightly intriguing about it.

top topics

join