It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I require some assistence. Please help !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Akashic Records.

There is that word again.
It always keeps popping up

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Tao tanslates to the Way. Um, like yin and yang, or ebb and flow.
Oh and its not a stage, its just a matter of being ready to accept it.
edit on 6/26/12 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I used to get the "no breath" thing when I did transendental meditation many years ago, but I would "blank out" and only realise the "no breath" when I came back so it was not very satisfying to me. I also felt like I was wearing a suit of wet clothes when I returned, so I assumed this was me just returning to my physical body. Very interesting.

I think the kind of thing you are telling us about is just a stage in the process of the type of meditation you are doing. The spots of light may be you experiencing energy.

I am assuming that whatever / whoever told you about meditating can also explain the phenomena which comes with it and how to remain safe while practicing. I am not religious so I dont think in terms of demons or the devil etc but there are probably things out there you should be aware of so that you do not become unsettled by them.

edit on 26 Jun 2012 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

By the way is it also something to do with my way of life too?

Because I do not smoke, drink or have you know what xxx. I never bothered because I saw it as a distraction for some reason in my life. Plus I see women as an equal rather then an object so I was never bothered with having xxx. A lot of homosexual jokes/rumors were passed around school about me

So I think smoking, drinking and xxx effect your frequency/energy ?

Do please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
I used to get the "no breath" thing when I did transendental meditation many years ago, but I would "blank out" and only realise the "no breath" when I came back so it was not very satisfying to me. I also felt like I was wearing a suit of wet clothes when I returned, so I assumed this was me just returning to my physical body. Very interesting.

I think the kind of thing you are telling us about is just a stage in the process of the type of meditation you are doing. The spots of light may be you experiencing energy.

I am assuming that whatever / whoever told you about meditating can also explain the phenomena which comes with it and how to remain safe while practicing. I am not religious so I dont think in terms of demons or the devil etc but there are probably things out there you should be aware of so that you do not become unsettled by them.

edit on 26 Jun 2012 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

I was never told how to do it I just kinda sat down 1 day and became relaxed. It was I believe when I was 16 and it happened at school during a lunch break. Everything was noisy around me and I wanted to relax so I did everything just went really quiet, bright and still. My friend was talking to me once I came out of that state he thought I was day dreaming.

I did have many experiences in my younger years with Deja Vu and other odd experiences.
edit on 26-6-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Actually yes. A clean body leads to a clean mind. Abstinence has been used in many cultures throughout history. Think of your life force/soul as a rechargeable battery. In its original state it is strong and lasts for a long time. "xxx" as you put it is a large discharge of this energy. Yes, it will recharge but maybe only to 98% or lower depending on the amount of energy discharges released. Long time abstinence will recharge the life force fully but it does take time. The stronger the charge the easier and "cleaner" your communication will be. However, a continuous charge can damage the battery as well so there needs to be some type of discharge. This is why most "enlightened" ones are also healers. They use their energy to heal others which discharges excess energy keeping their life force healthy. Healing is not a surge of a discharge like "xxx" does so it is not as harsh on the Human battery if you will. Does this help your understanding?
edit on 26-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was fully on board with trying meditation.
I had actually thought it silly, until reading this. I was full on board with starting to explore and learn
about meditation. Then............ You two, start convincing or selling each other on the benefits of having less sex to achieve higher levels of meditation. I'm not at the stage where I would sacrifice one for the other.

I hope these are just personal choices and not teachings or guidelines...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Actually yes. A clean body leads to a clean mind. Abstinence has been used in many cultures throughout history. Think of your life force/soul as a rechargeable battery. In its original state it is strong and lasts for a long time. "xxx" as you put it is a large discharge of this energy. Yes, it will recharge but maybe only to 98% or lower depending on the amount of energy discharges released. Long time abstinence will recharge the life force fully but it does take time. The stronger the charge the easier and "cleaner" your communication will be. However, a continuous charge can damage the battery as well so there needs to be some type of discharge. This is why most "enlightened" ones are also healers. They use their energy to heal others which discharges excess energy keeping their life force healthy. Healing is not a surge of a discharge like "xxx" does so it is not as harsh on the Human battery if you will. Does this help your understanding?

It does thank you

So how does 1 heal ? and What are signs of healing abilities ?

For example burning palms and odd warmth around the hands that moves. Would this be considered as a sign of possible healing abilities?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't know but it seems like they are orbs of light. I have been seeing them for 20 years. I must confess sometimes I talk to them and I get this calming sensation. I hadn't seen them for a years after my dad died but in April I started seeing them

I would advise you to read this book by Dr. John L Turner 'Medicine, Miracles, & Manifestations'

archives.hawaiireporter.com...

I found it very interesting and he talks about the orbs of light in his book.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
I was fully on board with trying meditation.
I had actually thought it silly, until reading this. I was full on board with starting to explore and learn
about meditation. Then............ You two, start convincing or selling each other on the benefits of having less sex to achieve higher levels of meditation. I'm not at the stage where I would sacrifice one for the other.

I hope these are just personal choices and not teachings or guidelines...

Oh no sorry for coming along as teachings/ guidelines.

I do not smoke, drink or have sex by choice nothing more.

I'm not religious so do not worry

You do not have to give up things to achieve higher levels of meditation. Meditation at a higher level can be achieved with or without those things.

Again I apologize for it coming off with as teachings/guidelines

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MobiusShaun

You bring in a good perspective that maybe I should have included into my statement above. There is not a NEED to give one up for the other. If you choose to have/continue sexual activity it just means that you must add a recharge technique to your meditation process. For instance meditating in sunlight is a good recharge or working with different forms of energy from creating it to getting to know your chakras. One simply needs to find a balance within the energies, thats all.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

It does thank you

So how does 1 heal ? and What are signs of healing abilities ?

For example burning palms and odd warmth around the hands that moves. Would this be considered as a sign of possible healing abilities?
There are many Healing techniques anyone can learn. There are those that have an easier time at it than others do. Sometimes the technique they learned is right for them and other times its the person, yet other times its their personal energy naturally flows better. The key though is knowing how to control energy flow and understanding the different forms/elements/uses of the energy. There are those that are known as faith healers that simply use their faith and the faith of the one being healed to do the work so really how or what techniques I give or you look for is based on what it is you wish to do.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Am I doing something wrong during my meditation?

1. No, you're not "doing something wrong" with your meditation. In fact, the stillness is exactly what you're seeking in meditation. Well, in some meditations at least. In other forms, a sense of non-initiated movement is the goal, but, I imagine you, from what I know of you, are trying to focus breath, then thoughts, then will yourself to some "higher state" of being. If that is the case, then you're doing, and experiencing, exactly what you should be.

Should I be pushing further into the stillness stage?

2. Yes, you should. That stillness is your inner-self, your subconscious mind, or the ID, or whatever you would like to call the closest thing to the soul, which you can consciously access. People experience it in a variety of different ways. For you, it is stillness. For another, it may be an overarching sense of connectivity. Whatever it is, you should always seek to reach it during your sessions.

What was that light pulsation?

3. Neurons, nerves, or something else akin to these biological things. When you remove the sensation of sight, your eyes can sometimes freak out. In the deepest stages of sleep (R.E.M) your eyes actually vibrate and swish back and forth, producing dreams. During meditation our eyes occasionally do the same thing, depending on how conscious we remain during our sessions. The pulsation could have easily been your eyes, or eyelids, causing interference. To duplicate the effect, try shutting your eyes, and using your pointer-fingers, press firmly on your lids.

What are those tiny static like dots?

4. This is actually the fluid in your eyes, and the cells of the eye. You don't need to be meditating to witness this. All you need to do is go stand outside in the night, without natural lighting, and look around you. The darkness has a manifestation, as these pixel-like dots. Another method of inducing this state, is to shut your eyes and rub them as described in #3 (try meditating on the geometric, and flashing shapes/symbols which appear sometime) and then open them. Your entire vision will swim with the pixel-like dots. Colors will also be more interesting for a few seconds, typically more green-tinted.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

So what happens if you stay in that state for a year ?

Let's say you finish your meditation but you are in that stillness state.

Would there be side effects?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I believe you are finding out that you are what some refer to as a "leaper"

One who has the ability to reach that state with little or no effort...like me.

Youre just getting better at it.

Little spots are your levels of oxygen to your brain being reduced.That will go away.

Safe travels...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No, because the state is directly connected to you. When you "come down" from meditating, you bring your consciousness back down from those higher planes, and submerge it in the physical nature again. It is impossible to get trapped in any state of being. You only remain in them, as long as you keep awareness of them.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The breath halting, or at least seeming to halt, is normal? That happens to me in deep meditation as well. One time, that occurred while a rush of really loud noise and I was leaping out of body, only to halt because I was conscious not asleep. But when I sleep, my O2 levels drop enormously, as I found out in surgery, they wanted to put a oxygen tubes on me at night but I couldn't stand that, kept taking them off. I finally just told the nurse, no stop it.

In his case, he does have a health condition too. He is in a wheel chair.

I'm just curious, when the breathing halting is a natural state of suspended animation, or when its something else.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It is. TM actually aims at it.
Breathing changes at practicing with the Patanjali sutras in the expensive sidhi-program too.

Yet I think 1. TM could be dangerous for people with preexisting health condition, heart, depression, psychotic states, epilepsy etc. 2. the good thing about TM is their relaxed instructions (free body posture, as far as you are sitting up, and you let small spontaneous movements of your body do as they please, plus their instruction: think the mantra but when you forget it it is also part of the meditation, OK.)

I do not endorse their organization, it is a Theocratic sect that long deviated from the healthy practice they used to start. Plus the 'magic mantras' are all available on the NET and they work just as fine. Different tunes will work for different folks. They have an age and sex division for bija mantras of Hindu Tantric Deities - mine worked for a long time but anyway, I stopped meditating with bija.

I also think after a while longer mantras and mudras are needed to occupy your mind. TM was very good when I was young and worked long hours, but as it produced visions far surpassing psychedelics, I would not recommend it to anyone not stable enough. Plus, after decades of experimenting with them, I don't believe their mantras work the way they want them to. (Try and feel.)

In Zen, sometimes a mantra is chanted like

gaté gaté paragaté parasamgaté bodhi swaha

In Kuji-In practice (google it and you can get all these downloadable descriptions by this French master Francois Lépine) there are long mantras for the sequence of nine ninja mudras, to be repeated several times:

like Om jitráshi-yatrá jivaratná swáhá!

Your hands warming up are definitely a sign of some healing power like Reiki. You can heal yourself after a session to some degree, allay pains etc. This also comes from Falun Gong postures. An American Taoist Grandmaster has a great free series on Youtube on various chi-kung healing hand positions according to the Tiger school (Shen Tao). They do not claim absolute healing but it certainly helps to some degree.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Arigatōgozaimas !! ^_-

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Your hands warming up are definitely a sign of some healing power like Reiki. You can heal yourself after a session to some degree, allay pains etc. This also comes from Falun Gong postures. An American Taoist Grandmaster has a great free series on Youtube on various chi-kung healing hand positions according to the Tiger school (Shen Tao). They do not claim absolute healing but it certainly helps to some degree.

Thank you for your words of wisdom and help I really appreciate it ^_^

Today I saw so much suffering in this world and I felt the pain of a child that has cancer. I am a guy and I am still in tears haha ^_^ but I really think that there must be some sort of purpose for me to be here. If only I knew what it was

I do want to ask you if you know any good legitimate sources to learn Reiki for example files,books or any other types of materials.

Thank you again for your help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join