It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Left-Wing Comeback in Mexico's Presidential Elections?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
This really has only been troublesome during this past presidential administration when violence has skyrocketed as Felipe Calderón has pursued an all-out war on drugs. It is commonly speculated that Calderón made a deal with the devil...

Who would that be? I can guess(DEA) but I would like first hand knowledge.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
This really has only been troublesome during this past presidential administration when violence has skyrocketed as Felipe Calderón has pursued an all-out war on drugs. It is commonly speculated that Calderón made a deal with the devil...

Who would that be? I can guess(DEA) but I would like first hand knowledge.

"The man who has his millions will want everything he can lay his hands on and then raise his voice against the poor devil who wants ten cents more a day."
Samuel Gompers

I don't believe one could be accurate in identifying this devil by naming a single entity nor by naming one nation's rogue agencies. This illicit trade is conducted on a global scale by elite players, the most powerful of which have names most of us have never heard though we may be acquainted by reputation with their family ties and cohorts. They are powerful enough to operate in the shadows and protected from infamy by their lieutenants whose names we associate with power-players and the movers and shakers though in reality only execute their plans and directives.

It is a global conspiracy and must be so and requiring all nations to submit to this authority and prohibition so that an otherwise virtually valueless commodity can be super-inflated in price and which has attribute especially in high-pressure societies for a relief it provides, much like aspirin to relieve a headache which at other times sits in your medicine cabinet ignored. It makes economic sense to continually apply pressure to societies through their laws and ordinances and by jostling their daily personal economics. There are other tension-reliefs but through the illicit channels this market is unregulated and off the books. It's legal status also makes it a tool for coercion and a pry-bar past our privacies - no one is above suspicion and it becomes a civic duty to submit to law enforcement investigation, even into your own livingroom.

Through the highly formalized, legitimized, and traditionalized liquor industry we are conditioned to accept recreational drug use as a normal and accepted, even encouraged, way of life. By bringing its sales to public events, sporting events, family events, county fairs, and most social occasions, we instil a desire in our youth to want what daddy is drinking that we are too young to have. And how many wait until legal age of 21 to experience alcohol consumption? Thus we learn to scoff the laws of prohibition. Tell me there is not method to this madness.

Thus even an atheist can accept the presence of a devil seeing it is a construct of mortal man. Then a deal is struck to monitor our medicine cabinet.

We cannot know the devil by name because he has too many identities and they all travel above our sphere. We do know it is your neighbor to the south and mine to the north that uses their military might to serve as his sergeant-at-arms, all the while monitoring, regulating, and even conducting part of that traffic. Most importantly, job one is seeing to it the entire world adheres to this game, for if even one small nation were to ignore the ban and normalize the market for its population to make use of any prohibited substance as they wish then the scam would be exposed to the rest of the world for what it is and the whole house of cards would tumble down. The fall of this multi-trillion dollar black industry would have global repercussions. But we would emerge from it a healthier world. The cure is worse than the disease - mostly because it is not a cure at all but only marketed as such. Some may stumble and fall but liberty is not without a price. But what price freedom? What cost slavery and submission to the greedy?

edit on 4-7-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join