It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria in state of war, says Bashar al-Assad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And Obama sends in drones in 3. . . 2 . . .

2nd.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

So a worldwide food distribution system, created by and for the Internet, as part of its trade and commerce public image, will help to distribute food to the needy through Twitter and Facebook of course.

If people only need drop things off at the depot, the cloud system will get that where it needs to go quite quickly.

So Bill, Slim, Mr. and Mrs. Walton, I would expect some philanthropy in this regard.

In the form of how do we manage a surplus when we have one, and can we turn some of it into MRE's? And what are good cost effective methods of improving the system?

Is there room for big business that will not crush the small guy who we are trying to support?

We will put a MacDonalds or Burger king in those little malls if you want, in return we would like some assistance.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I know that big business would rather deal with Google than with the kind of demographic information we could generate, through a professional trade network created by and for the scientific geniuses of the Internet.

Rather than get involved um we might just eek out a corner of youtube, and slyly begin the makings of a trade empire, through consumer reviews and yes, a terrorist newspaper. lol

The issue has been raised regarding whether or not I might continue to support the leading providers of information on the Internet and they are the leaders because they excel in service so its capitalism at work. Other companies exist but still its difficult to get in if you are a small entrepreneur.

So a physical trade route with a cork board that has actual pieces of paper stuck to it, works well in places where they don't understand Internet politics.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So it looks something like this...

We want land donated, to the network, then we build a 2.5 billion dollar facility, we have a further 1 billion in case they go over budget, and they spend 1.5 billion on equipment.

They can even have their own fleet of trucks for that, and they can store a bit of fuel, and get some engineering services, and install some robotics.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You are ruining a thread.

Why

What are you getting at?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No US boots on the ground? How's that possible unless Israel has decided to scrap its expansion plans?

What a Big coincidence all the Islamists are suddenly popping into power around Israel's borders.

Or is it?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well I'll tell ya beezz.

rocketman7 has a habit of spamming threads by replying to himself over and over. Even when somebody replies to him he just usually ignores them and keeps jabbering on.

Check his posting history

edit on 27-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

forklift

Do you have a source for that map?

I havent seen that supposed projection before.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So then what if America says..."5 billion? we can't get flush toilets for 5 billion" "5 billion, thats a parking spot in Vegas 5 billion." "5 billion what planet are you from? Dr. Evil with the 5 billion"

So ok then, if you want to expand it, so it won't look stupid, then shell out some dough and do it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

forklift

I haven't seen that supposed projection before.

I am the source of the map because it's exactly what's happening according to my knowledge.

With Muslim brother hood in power in Egypt, don't you think the 1967, 6 day war will be repeated soon with israel getting the final chance to finalize it's borders according to some Talmudic prophecy?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

So then what if America says..."5 billion? we can't get flush toilets for 5 billion" "5 billion, thats a parking spot in Vegas 5 billion." "5 billion what planet are you from? Dr. Evil with the 5 billion"

So ok then, if you want to expand it, so it won't look stupid, then shell out some dough and do it.

Chicago said that they would let us go to their food trucks. Remember you are dealing with computer programmers and the like too.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

forklift

I havent seen that supposed projection before.

Making maps is fun.
Here I made one myself

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Be bad to have US boots on the ground there,not needed and let it play out more there.

Assad is gonna go.

If he wants to bomb up his country he is dead man.

Leave it to the others over there,they can do the job.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I found an old map of the Promised Land. Does this help?

edit on 27-6-2012 by redneck13 because: ,

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

If we build these trade depots, they wouldn't be ordinary trade depots, these would be money making machines.

If we put a small mall inside, and have a banking institution serving shops, taking deposits insuring inventory all of small business services, and we put forward a good image of reliability and safety, and organization, then they will line up to get in in some areas.

And in there as well, we help people deal with immigration, so shop owners can learn about proper laws and use them to staff their businesses if that is what they are doing. So you have government outposts in there also in the form of inspection offices , customs and duties. In America the system is extremely complex in its trade relationships you need customs agents as do other large countries.

Its a way to clean away the spaghetti from the board, without affecting it, and building a proper trade backbone as a support system for global Internet commerce.

As I mentioned before we need to complete the second stage of the project in which we are currently involved. Please have your construction plans and other pertinent materials available at the appropriate time.

forum.bismikaallahuma.org...

Saudi royals destroying home of Muhammad

TAREK FATAH

Something is rotten in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. But let me come back to that later.

In December 1992 a mob of 150,000 Hindu nationalists attacked a 15th-century mosque in the Indian city of Ayodhya. Within hours, the mosque was reduced to rubble and in the weeks to follow, thousands of Indians died in Hindu-Muslim riots.

The Muslim world reacted in outrage. Among the countries that expressed anger at the destruction of the centuries-old Indian mosque by Hindu extremists was Saudi Arabia. Here in Canada, imams gave fiery sermons and urged congregations to protest.

Although more than a dozen years have passed since the destruction of the mosque, there is still bitterness in the air. Muslims worldwide feel a sense of betrayal and impotence at not being able to control their own destiny and protect their historical religious sites.

However, a Muslim site far more significant than the Babri mosque is facing destruction, but there is barely a murmur in protest. The site is none other than the home of Prophet Muhammad in the city of Mecca.

The demolition of Muhammad's 1,400-year-old home is not going to take place at the hands of non-Muslims or some occupying western army, but by the very people who have taken the title as protectors of Islam's two holiest mosques in Medina and Mecca: the Saudi royal family.

What makes this demolition worse is the fact that the home of the Prophet is to make way for a parking lot, two 50-storey hotel towers and seven 35-storey apartment blocks; a project known as the Jabal Omar Scheme, all within a stone's throw of the Grand Mosque.

Anyone who wishes to see this process reversed will see the assault rifle of an American Marine shoved down his throat.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
"The dictators manage to keep them from killing each other?" Are you freakin serious??? Do you know WHY the dictator is able to do that? ARGH this board and the kids!!!!!!!

As opposed to your brilliance? You have proven time and again to have no knowledge of the U.S. Military or any world military.

And for the most part the dictator DO keep then from killin each other by threats of death to whoever does commit murder.
Which would you rather: An iron fisted dictator who keeps the peace between religious sects, or a US backed dictator that can't do anything as sectarianism breaks out viciously?

Like it or not, Assad is a stable leader and has brought relative peace to Syria under his rule. Can the same be said of Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan under U.S. hegemony? No.

And, as Russia/China/Iran have already said; Western intervention isn't going to remove Assad from power.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
there is already a thread on this one
www.rt.com...

Clashes at Republican Guards HQ near Damascus, reports of British forces in Syria

email story to a friendprint version
Published: 26 June, 2012, 15:32

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

But whether peole finally call it for what it is doesn't stop the suffering and evil that fascist dictatorship always imposes on people - both when it is "running normally" (should you care to object), and when it crumbles in a bloodbath as the disctator and his cronies fight for their power.

The "Free Syrian Army" run by the Muslim Brotherhood are the ones killing civilians, then pinning it on Assad. Certain parties have more to gain from ousting Assad then keeping him in office. Syria is Libya part 2, and has turned into a proxy war just like Libya. No one should be getting involved in this revolution/civil war/rebellion it is not our right to stick our nose where it does not belong. People are dying because certain people are jockeying for power, it's the same damn story for untold millenia. If Assad is ousted it won't be 2 days before the christian population is murdered and their churches burned and the Muslim Brotherhood have control of Syria, they have 95% of the ME in their grip right now and they just won Egypt.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

No US boots on the ground? How's that possible unless Israel has decided to scrap its expansion plans?

What a Big coincidence all the Islamists are suddenly popping into power around Israel's borders.

Or is it?

Interesting map, it will fulfill prophecy too.

Fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join