It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pale Blue Dot - Carl Sagan. Extremely Moving Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This video would have to be one of the most inspiring videos I have ever seen, some of you may have heard this speech before, but that is nothing compared to this video. The video combined with the narration and music, make it extremely touching and deep. It had a real impact on me and thus I am sharing it here. This video is very well made and has the potential to inspire a lot of people. Please watch it, you will not be disappointed..

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Please help this video out by Star and Flagging it is extremely important more people see this

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I think many here are aware of it and it is an awesome piece, but upon doing a search, it has been on the boards numerous times. Oh well, it is good enough to keep making the rounds, imo.

Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

I think many here are aware of it and it is an awesome piece, but upon doing a search, it has been on the boards numerous times. Oh well, it is good enough to keep making the rounds, imo.

Peace

This is a very recent version only uploaded a few hours ago. Probably the best Version I have seen

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Peace

As I stated the Speech is already available out there, this is just a very recent and very well made remake of the speech. That I believe every one should see

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ahhh, touche', I see. Yes it is cool to tie it into a more contemporary flavor, nice.
Perspective yo....

edit on 26-6-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ahhh, touche', I see. Yes it is cool to tie it into a more contemporary flavor, nice.
Perspective yo....

edit on 26-6-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Yes this updated version is very well made haha

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This video deserves so much more attention

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Check out some other videos from TragedyandHope they are great

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

LB38 - I enjoyed the vid, but I think you need to chill out a bit. You're mostly preaching to the converted here on this forum. Also, shining the light of truth just tends to blind people who are still opening their eyes, and dey don' like dat. Comedian Bill Hicks spent most of his life trying to spread truth to the sheeple and died an anonymous figure to most Americans. He died of a suspicious cancer just like Sagan.

Peace - Ned

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

LB38 - I enjoyed the vid, but I think you need to chill out a bit. You're mostly preaching to the converted here on this forum. Also, shining the light of truth just tends to blind people who are still opening their eyes, and dey don' like dat. Comedian Bill Hicks spent most of his life trying to spread truth to the sheeple and died an anonymous figure to most Americans. He died of a suspicious cancer just like Sagan.

Peace - Ned

I agree but alot of the good videos go unnoticed..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Really don't like that new version...

All you need is his voice... the original video is perfect as it is.

The power of imagination and emotional intelligence are all you need to understand his words... not some slick, new updated version.

edit on 27/6/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

join