It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can assassinate you, get away with murder , the days are growing darker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thunder dome Diss 16.15 four men entered the cage cell, At 16 .30 five men left.
clearly shown on my police report, the FIX was on, Fully on , led away to solidary confinement, made to Disappear in broad day light, while a town looked the other way, no one was allowed to see me, not even my wife, until all the brusing and swelling went down, Buntons trap, we will Fix you, you are dealing with the wrong people, Inspector Buntons statement, spoke in rage to my face. doing the Diss, illuminati wanna be lucifers club dirty work. Bunton the posse was not alone.

this video, is a real eye opener, a must watch.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
As with the above i was held for over 6 hours in a cell, under arrest , for marking up those making allegations, sending my self death threats 27 in all, over 50 phone calls, denied a phone call, a solicitor of my choice, Simond Nichols from Belmour solicitors norwich, i was told a duty solicitor was not available. before 4 officers entered the cell, 15

minuets later i was taken to solitary confinement. Second frame, follwed not long after, 11 officers mere street, two day trail , special judge brought in, the officer who had caused me the most pain , i did knee in the groin, why did i walk free. ?their statements were water tight, i was looking at 6-12 months based on thier prefabricated evidence,

they where prepared to take an oath, and lie on the stand, to put me in prison all on my police record, facts speak for them selves, its in black and white.

www.youtube.com...

scotland yard were called in, to investigate Diss police, in spector bunton, took retirement. five of his posse were moved out of Diss,

the IPCC also took up my case, even using the word framed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
if they want you to disappear, you will disappear, be framed one way or another, plant evidence , even dna, ect corrupt evidence, most are police labs,

the police are referred to by the masons, they even have the black and white check around their hats in the uk.

where different uniforms in the knights of malta, square mile in London, as their dogs,

like the house slaves, promoted one step above, to keep the rest of the slaves on the plantation in order.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The ruling elite Lucifer s club have there servants in every town city village, spying on every one, looking out for any thing unusual, any one who can be a threat to them, are noted,

until the appropriate time. until its time for them to disappear, a 21st century, inquisition of kind,

also just general depopulation of the masses through war, viruses ect

all for the greater good.

to them you are just a number, you are not even registered as a living person, under cannon maritime law, born of your mothers water canal, you are just cargo, you, in a warehouse, your home.

www.youtube.com...

there spiritual and world pyramid of power is almost complete , to entomb and trap the hearts and minds of men, to keep the masses as slaves , and not free men,

As God sent Mosses to set his people free, God also sent his only begotten son Jesus, to set the captives free, me and you to,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

what you going to do when they come for you, when satans ruling elite, let their dogs of the leash.
edit on 26-6-2012 by dwarfflex because: removing a word

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
you carnt always see what you are fighting principality's and powers, spiritual wickedness in high places, www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-6-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwarfflex
you carnt always see what you are fighting principality's and powers, spiritual wickedness in high places, www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-6-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

Was reading the youtube comments and apparently there are quite a few people who thought this movie was great.

I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes of it.

Maybe I will try again tonight.
edit on 26-6-2012 by BottledWater because: I didn't

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Storm is Coming and the Sword is out, ZZZZ FOUR STORMS IN PROGRESS, THE PERFECT STORM, THE EXPERTS CALL AN ET. Four Horsemen. War Conflict, Cival uprising, Terrorism, Financial, Natural, Storms Earth Quakes, Famines, disease, viruses, Solar Comets Asteroids, Solar Flares. soon peace will be taken from the Earth, The Abyss will be opened, and all Hell will be unleashed on the Earth. and who can stand, it will come like a thief in the night, the unexpected, at a time least expected,

who knows what one day may bring, for some their time has already come, for others their time is now, for us, we are all in range.

its not a bad film, when evil is on the move we have to be on the move to, i have seen hell on earth earth, Rwanda, such evil manifesting it self, people dancing with fiendish delight in their victims blood.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'd like to engage in the discussion but frankly, I'm having a heck of a time just understanding what the OP says. Could you maybe restate what you're trying to say, but use conventional spelling, grammar, and punctuation? I mean, I get that it involves police "disappearing" others, but really, your chaotic language use is preventing you from effectively communicating.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
in a nut shell the dark days are coming, satans ruling elite will soon unleash their dogs, the big round up. the abyss to will be opened, revelations chapter nine, and all hell will be unleashed on the earth,

Jesus speaking to, in the book of Mathew chapter 24, Jesus likens, the earth to a pregnant women, whose labor pains keep increasing, which is happening records are being broken across the board, this will continue until, the great Tribulation, a tribulation , like the world has ever seen, or will ever see again, and unless God steps in, which he does to shorten those days, if not, no one would survive.

The storm is coming the sword is out, the sword of the Lord is out , flashing like lighting from East to West, polished for slaughter Judgement, the Kings of the East and their number is 200.000.000 revelations chapter nine, an unstoppable force from the East, who slay a third of man kind, the slain are from one end of the Earth to the other. China yoking it self with Islam, could raise an army of 200.000.000 , the mongol forces imperial army swept ed all way to Poland in the past, cutting down everything in their path, across the Russian steppes ,

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If a police officer tells you to stop. You stop. Cuz if you don't and they get mad, you're totally foocked! lol

I don't understand why people feel they need to run. Police are just people too. If you're calm they're calm. I haven't seen too many instances where a cop blows up for no reason at all. usually there's some reason.

new topics

top topics

join