It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vintage Video: Joe Simonton and His Pancakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
I would be very interested in any information you would feel comfortable sharing about your friend's experience. Hope to talk to you again.

There is much to say about my friend Mathew. He's an interesting character from the standpoint of his regular nature. He was raised in Helsinki, served in the army and then self-learned computer programming. Mathew became a systems analyst and then decided to go into semi-retirement after marketing original business software through an internet marketing distributor.

In 2001 he had the first contact experience without a clue as to what was happening. He describes himself as a practical, analytical thinker. He wasn't religious and never took an interest in paranormal or UFO media. He believes that these and other factors were the pretexts for his being chosen as a long term contact, due to lack of human biases and filtering.

On that night in the fall of 2001, he had just gone to bed when he heard a low buzzing sound in the direction of a window just a few feet away. Looking in that direction, he noticed the glow of a street lamp had a distorted appearance, such as when the landscape is noticeably rippled by the rising heat in a desert. A few seconds later, there appeared the shadow of a personage which quickly moved toward him, after which he blacked out.

The next day he awoke with a lucid recall of his first mental contact with several humanoid beings.

These contact experiences became quite frequent and affected his sleep patterns. Apparently there are different methods used for remote communications with humans for both privacy and security reasons. In the beginning, they employed an electromagnetic beam method, which over time and frequency of use affected his brain physiology resulting in a condition preventing his sleep for days. He became ill and was treated with tranquilizers, as the doctors assumed he was having psychotic delusions. Psychosis is actually fairly common among real contactees and abductees, which was scientifically researched by the psychiatrist, Dr. Mack.

Unqualified people who despise the topic often use the psychological aberrations of contactees as fodder for refuting their experiences as merely chemical imbalances or insanity.

It was some time later that he received a tiny, complex instrument placed in his brain tissue to augment the facility of telepathic-cinema. Now, this term 'telepathic cinema' is how we describe the holistic telepathy experience as it is created by a special computer which feeds the information stream through the brain augmentation, also used by the Doram themselves.

This is quite an interesting point, because it illustrates just how mortal they are in the fact that they do not possess any specific ability to communicate telepathically without the implants. This revelation breaks one of the assumptions in UFO research that extraterrestrials have innate or natural telepathic capability. It also establishes some idea of the technology required to produce such a sophisticated and effective communication device.

It doesn't establish unequivocally that other species have no such abilities, just that the Doram (and other species including the Greys and others associate with the Doram) use biologically implanted devices.

The tech. involved is very difficult to explain (and understand). It took me some time to work it out with Mathew, partly because of the language barrier and also because the technique used – relies on the quantum science of utilizing kinetic matter waves to send coded brain wave signals.

A simpler explanation has to do with how the implanted device operates. It uses the hosts' body chemistry (electrolyte) to produce a small hydrogen bubble around the immediate area of the device. It then transmits and receives a very low frequency for the telepathy through the most basic particle of matter composiing the hydrogen atom. This information wave (which rides the kinetic matter wave on a quantum level) is transmitted through the hydrogen that exists everywhere and into space, where it is detected by extremely sensitive radio equipment on board satellites. There it is processed and received by specific individuals who are signed on or authorized to communicate with other individuals or groups.

In other words, the universe consists of material that can be used as a huge mental internet medium. The sort of telepathic experience that the Doram create through the system effects the entire visual, audible and tactile stimulus of the brain that one experiences in any social reality. It also produces the same scenario for all the participants, for example a meeting room in which Mathew, his Doram representative and three Doram scientists might be meeting for a conference.

Though the participants may be in various locations, once logged in they are in a sort of psychic holographic environment in which they can interact from the perspective of their own senses.
edit on 30-6-2012 by g2v12 because: arrangement

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Terribly sorry to hear that, my friend.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Wow. That's extremely interesting, g2v12. I've never heard things explained in quite that way. What's your opinion of it?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

Wow. That's extremely interesting, g2v12. I've never heard things explained in quite that way. What's your opinion of it?

Well, I believe he has contact with someone not of this world. I don't think they are ultra-dimensional, but flesh and blood. They use the telepathy instrument simply to reduce the risk of capture to the intruder and prevent unnecessary attention drawn to the contactee as well. Abduction victims have been detained and interrogated by government intelligence agents as a means of compiling accumulated knowledge of motives of these visitors.

The contact experiences are not happening to me, therefore I cannot say whether these entities are who they say they are, but neither am I cynical about that question as many alarmists and sensationalists are. I am convinced because of the nature of his information and some correlations I have made.

I also had an experience last year. Mathew told me that they could give medical treatment to people. So, I was having allot of back and left hip pain at the time and there was no treatment available. I asked him to have them assist me if possible. About ten days later I awoke one morning and there was literally no pain. Usually I had to sit up and remain on the bed until I could adjust to the pain. Since that moment, my condition has become much more tolerable and treatable with four Ibuprofen tablets and one vitamin daily. Of course, I considered the placebo effect of belief among other things. I also had two lucid dreams involving two distinctly different humanoid species in various detailed scenarios. Both dreams happened withing a couple of months and they were unusual and very detailed. Again, the human mind can be a powerful instrument in which conceptions are expressed through lucid dreams.

Mathew told me that in the forum he had received quite a few requests for healing. He claims that after sending the Doram to help them most of these people never contacted him again. He said that when Doram doctors visited human patients, they used a cloaking instrument that allowed them not to be unseen (and by logic non-present physically) by creating a field that shifted their time into the future by a fraction of a second. Many of these people being treated awoke and perceived something unusual in their midst, which of course was disturbing to them. This may have been perceived as a paranormal experience. A few reported some improvements.

Mathew forwarded a series of emails to me by a man in Finland who had permanent hearing damage as the result of a child's fever. It was so bad that he couldn't understand speech unless it was in a quiet room. The man was in his thirties and had asked Mathew to send his friends to treat his condition. Over a period of weeks there were times when this individual awoke late at night with unnatural humming sounds and feelings or twitching in one or the other ear canals. Eventually he regained enough hearing to carry on normal conversations, even in a crowed room or movie theater.

I guess I would call myself a separatist, in the sense that I try not to follow thinking trends or cultural thought constructs to some degree. To be analytical and reasoning is supreme - by identifying the biases we adopt through natural inferences. That's not easy, but it does pay off in many ways. If no other benefit other than to recognize where other researchers have faltered. Avoiding some of the pitfalls.

I compiled allot of information about his meetings and discussions in two years of knowing him. What has been mentioned here is the tip of the iceberg.

When I have enough posts to use the private messaging service perhaps we can exchange emails. It seems that you have an open mind. Most people in forums don't.

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them. There is just too much information to randomly post.

edit on 30-6-2012 by g2v12 because: arrangement

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Thanks for being willing to share the information you have gathered. I'd certainly be interesting in learning more once you're able to PM (though I've never used that feature on ATS before, I'm sure it's straightforward). There are only a handful of members in this forum who are both well-informed about this topic and articulate enough to have a meaningful dialogue. It's nice to have one more.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

Thanks for being willing to share the information you have gathered. I'd certainly be interesting in learning more once you're able to PM (though I've never used that feature on ATS before, I'm sure it's straightforward). There are only a handful of members in this forum who are both well-informed about this topic and articulate enough to have a meaningful dialogue. It's nice to have one more.

Its nice to have a two way conversation with someone who is neither a believer of everything or an insecure debunker.

We'll be chatting.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
New video link.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join