It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Concentration Camp- Something I just saw 10-6-04

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Originally posted by tututkamen
FPAX Canadian

FPAwww.krunk.org...

Probably either grain or anthrax

TUT

funny thing I hit this link and it immediately went to cant find site is this the correct address

Yes it was a correct address, it is not unusual that when you find something of relevance it soon disappears. I am not saying it was anthrax or grain. Simply that the company that owned the trains and had them fabricated initially, was intent on using them for the transport of grain. What they are using them for now is beyond my knowledge along with a great deal of other things

I can tell you this the authorization to have FEMA begin the construction of so called detention centers was spawned in the early 60's by the Johnson Administration during the ERA of urban uprising across the nation during the revolution for civil rights. It was envisioned that the necessity to coral dissent might become a reality. It never came to that.
I do not know what the vision is now, could be for potential dissenters or it could be to house civilians in case of a B,N,C, attack on one f our metropolitan areas and required mass evacuation. The nation is divided into 10 areas with camps sufficient to house populations in those areas and colleges and universities and other large systems that have bus transportation are involved in mobilization plans as drawn up by Secretary of Transportation Elizabeth Doyle, I believe in the 80's.
Our government must be prepared for every contingency, this is why we pay taxes.
That being said, What the Hlel happened on 911. Guess we were not prepared for that. Although I was in 93 when the WTC bombing failed I knew it would be by air next, but Ms. Rice never expected it or thought of it. Her words not mine. If true she should be fired, if a lie she should be executed for treason.
In the meantime I will see if I can turn any dirt on that train.

TUT

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
FPAX Covered Hoppers
FPAX is the reporting mark for Formosa Transrail Corporation.

www.krunk.org...

Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A. together with its subsidiaries (Formosa), is a full-service manufacturer and supplier of plastic resins and petrochemicals. Our operations include chemical and petrochemical manufacturing, natural gas drilling, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) downstream processing.
Formosa's plastic resins and petrochemicals are manufactured at four chemical manufacturing subsidiaries: Formosa Plastics Corporation, Delaware (dispersion PVC); Formosa Plastics Corporation, Illinois (specialty and commodity PVC); Formosa Plastics Corporation, Louisiana (caustic soda, EDC, suspension PVC, and VCM); and Formosa Plastics Corporation, Texas (caustic soda, EDC, suspension PVC, VCM, ethylene, HDPE, LLDPE, and PP).
www.fpcusa.com...

Pictures
www.krunk.org...

Sorry folks, could not find anything sinister. That does not mean it is not there. Formosa owns it's own rail cars and seems to transport all their own product. They are involved in the chemical, drilling, and petro industry. Which is enough cause to further research.

TUT

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
www.krunk.org...

Thats exactly what it looked like. It was three of those cars then a black fuel type car, then three more.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Delirious]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well good, I am pleased we at least know who owns the cars. Because if you look at some of the other links I posted all freight cars must be labeled as to who is the owner. In this case its a company named FORMOSA, which I have a problem with
I believe the covered hoppers are designed to carry grain, however in this case it would seem plastic by products. However, it could be anything.
My question would be as yours, WHY do plastic byproducts require guards at crossings or is it a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I just cant see this as a coincidence. I mean one police car with two policemen pull up on one side of the track get out and stand near the crossing while at the same time another patrol car and cops do the exact same? Just doesnt seem likely.

Maybe it was chemicals that they were scared could possibly be used as a weapon? I mean im sure there would be somewhat of a threat if someone put enough explosives next to a train with dangerous chemicals on board.

But then that brings up the question, what could those chemicals be? Is plastic made with explosive chemicals?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here's a thought, call the cops and ask them what's going on.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZOOMER
Are you really serious about all of these concentration camp trains
and camps. Just where are these camps, and what are they for?
Do you really think they (PTB) are rounding up people like a herd of cows
and shipping them off to some dreary place? I would like proof on
this claim. If it is really happening, I would suggest we ALL come to
arms over this and get to the bottom of it.

ZOOMER

In Feb. 2003, KXLY News4 in Spokane, WA., did a segment on concentration camps in America, including WA State. I went to their website and printed a copy of a link included, that showed a state by state index of camps in the US. I was able to view many of the camps on Mapquest, (aerial) and noted many camps are designed and shaped like skulls, swastikas, and satanic symbols. I printed many pictures. The link that accompanied the news article was gone the following day, but I did a google search and find many sites show the same information. One is on rense.com (another state-by-state index). Last fall, I attempted to show someone, but learned I can no longer access aerial views on Mapquest. Did they discontinue that feature? The trains are called "cattle cars", and are equipped with shackles, and guard booths at each end. Many camps are equipped to detain SEVERAL THOUSANDS of prisoners. Some camps are fully-staffed, but have no inmates. Here is an interesting link... www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join