It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the time comes, and I am called to go I will not fight.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartbreakerb

I don't always agree with what the government does but I do believe in the foundation upon which our country was built. If I am called in a draft, I will fight for my country and my family. If the fight is wrong, then I'll figure out what to do when that time comes but I will stand for what I feel is right. 
I wouldn't abandon my country, but I would try to change how they address something if we are wrong in what we are doing, but this is my home, where my family is, and I will defend it with everything inside of me. 
We're not perfect, but we are much better then some of the alternatives.

Awesome answer, Bro!

I think everyone who enlists shares your exact sentiments (I certainly do/and did when I enlisted).

I totally understand the OP's reason for abstaining if drafted. Truth is, we don't want people fighting next to us who don't want to be there. How could I trust that person to have my back if he is not as committed to protecting my life as I am his?

edit on 27-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartbreakerb
I don't always agree with what the government does but I do believe in the foundation upon which our country was built. If I am called in a draft, I will fight for my country and my family. If the fight is wrong, then I'll figure out what to do when that time comes but I will stand for what I feel is right.
I wouldn't abandon my country, but I would try to change how they address something if we are wrong in what we are doing, but this is my home, where my family is, and I will defend it with everything inside of me.

And this is the reason why governments can start illegal wars,
and pretty much have the backibg of "their" people. Its called
conditioning. If governments can make you think you are fightibg
these pointless wars for your family, and not the rich and powerful
who dont give a crap if you, or your family live and day, then they
are onto a winner. Like i said before, patrioism for your country, is
one of the reasons that makes this world a primitive horrible place.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Awesome answer, Bro!  

I think everyone who enlists shares your exact sentiments (I certainly do/and did when I enlisted). 

I totally understand the OP's reason for abstaining if drafted. Truth is, we don't want people fighting next to us who don't want to be there. How could I trust that person to have my back if he is not as committed to protecting my life as I am his? 

I would rather go to prision than fight an illegal war like
iraq, just to line the pockets of rich and powerful people
who dont give a crap about you!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
WWIII is a fairy tale. only liars believe in it.

second line.

But Fairies exist (in another dimension)

and for stuff thats on the physical plane you really do need to read about Albert Pike even if you only get to the bit where he predicts the first 2 world wars.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

IF another world war were to break out,and IF the U.S. Congress were to re-enact the draft,I would go and I would fight.However,things would have to be REALLY bad for them to want me at my age.I think I am pretty safe in that respect.When they begin drafting 47 year olds we are ALL in REALLY DEEP stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is not freeking rocket science people... 1+1+1=3

A third grader could figure this stuff out, why can't YOU?

They control EVERYTHING

For all those still in diapers: This means if they WANT a war, they can have one.

"One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet." LINK

FACT: all military and intelligence of the world are under the control of one power.

They Want Us ALL Dead

It's all a part of Agenda 21....depopulation. They need to thin us out in order to control us. Look it up for yourself.

DEPOPULATION is the plan

For some strange "unknown" reason, this video keeps getting deleted from YouTube.

SO I am putting it up twice AND listing the video name to search for WHEN they delete it AGAIN:

The Depopulation Agenda - Bill Gates Caught in His Eugenics Lie

Drugs Are Used for Human Depopulation

They Love War because They ALWAYS Win

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity."
Michael Shore

edit on 27-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

WWIII is a fairy tale. only liars believe in it.

second line.

wtf? If countries from most of the 6 inhabited continents are involved and/or a significant percentage of the world population is involved then it qualifies as a World War. Whether it's a bull# war or not doesn't qualify as something as a World War does it?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Trust me bro, they wont miss ya.

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
Latley i've just haven't been able to help but notice how corrupt the governments around the world are, and escpecially my own. i will speak only for the way i feel about the US. They seek blood for power and control and the pure evil of it has started to cut me to the bone.

Withe WW3 waiting to pop up at anytime, I have decided that if I am called to fight, I will simply not go. I will not play the game of taking another person's life so a corrupt government can gain more power. The thought of me doing so simply sickens me. Perhaps I'll be able to take my family some place safe. One can only hope.

What say you? Will you play their game?
edit on 26-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I think you should have the right to refuse. Not out of fear but if you don't believe in what you're fighting for I don't want you by my side. I guarantee you the guy you are fighting believes in his cause because we're probably invading his country.

I wouldn't fight if I didn't believe.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dxdydz

Here is a scenario i presented to a friend one day.
If a foreign country launched a single nuclear missile at a major United States city and destroyed the city.
Would you
a. launch a nuclear missile back at them and possibly cause all out nuclear war?
b. surrender, ending the madness, and hope no more nuclear missiles are launched thus saving what's left of mankind?

I'd like to think I'd choose option b.
unfortunately i would probably wonder how my government was involved in the attack but i dont' see that option.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by Heartbreakerb

And this is the reason why governments can start illegal wars,
and pretty much have the backibg of "their" people. Its called
conditioning. If governments can make you think you are fightibg
these pointless wars for your family, and not the rich and powerful
who dont give a crap if you, or your family live and day, then they
are onto a winner. Like i said before, patrioism for your country, is
one of the reasons that makes this world a primitive horrible place.
thank you thank you thank you. it really is easy to be brainwashed. perfectly stated.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join