It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the time comes, and I am called to go I will not fight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
What say you? Will you play their game?

Freedom is not free; many times it requires people to sacrifice their lives for the safety and security of other people. The only reason you're free right now is because George Washington and his buddies gave their lives to defeat the British.
edit on 27-6-2012 by USN1983 because: added one word

edit on 27-6-2012 by USN1983 because: moved that added word to a different location

edit on 27-6-2012 by USN1983 because: changed there to their to they're

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It is against human nature to destroy the world and the military know's it:
en.wikipedia.org...
I don't know what the guy who was in for 10 years did but if called to fight for the DEFENSE of my neighborhood I'll do it because I know most wouldn't know how.Running away will lose all my stuff, my friends and my gun collection. I also have my patriotism intact despite the constant BS of the Y gen. garbage and the FED. My people are worth the effort.I just have to be real careful how I fight and who is giving the orders now.
I think "Oath Keepers" exemplify this.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Latley i've just haven't been able to help but notice how corrupt the governments around the world are, and escpecially my own. i will speak only for the way i feel about the US. They seek blood for power and control and the pure evil of it has started to cut me to the bone.

Withe WW3 waiting to pop up at anytime, I have decided that if I am called to fight, I will simply not go. I will not play the game of taking another person's life so a corrupt government can gain more power. The thought of me doing so simply sickens me. Perhaps I'll be able to take my family some place safe. One can only hope.

edit on 26-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

OP, you would have a few other options available to you, other than bugging out, in the event of a draft. 1) Face the consequences and go to prison for up to five years 2) Claim Conscientious Objector status and possibly be assigned to alternative civilian service duty 3) Tell them you're a homosexual 4) Get that perfect smile you've always wanted...get braces

Info about service as a conscientious objector....LINK: www.sss.gov...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Go somewhere warm. The place should be higly agricultural and not within 50 miles of any city with a population over 100k. You need a reliable source of water well is best and nearby rivers are a plus. Near the sea is also good for fishing and travel.

If you have lots of family ties in some rural/agricultural area then you might think about that. Probably not a good idea to burn all ties and go to a place that neither you nor your spouse are familar with.

Wherever you decide to go it needs to be capable of fulfilling two requirements:

1. You can survive there if the SHTF
2. You can live there and enjoy your life even if TS does not HTF...

The worst thing that you can do is to invest everything in the notion that TS will HTF and then it doesn't. Your spouse will leave you and your kids will hate you.

So...do not just pick up and leave. Make a plan to live your life like normal in a place where you have a good chance of surviving if the world falls apart.

If you have little money, then you need to have a way to earn money wherever you go. That is just about the single most important thing.

In my mind schools are not important and medical care is becoming less important all of the time...just my opinion. Public schools are crap so the kids are better off at home. This could be an issue for you in some countries. They want to make sure that kids get indoctrinated.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
WWIII is a fairy tale. only liars believe in it.

second line.

World War I was called "The War to End All Wars" because people believed that another world war was not possible.

People:0

Reality:345,766,457,988,125,683,947,013,747,911,666.2

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by USN1983

Freedom is not free; many times it requires people to sacrifice their lives for the safety and security of other people. The only reason you're free right now is because George Washington and his buddies gave their lives to defeat the British.
edit on 27-6-2012 by USN1983 because: added one word

edit on 27-6-2012 by USN1983 because: moved that added word to a different location

edit on 27-6-2012 by USN1983 because: changed there to their to they're
that war WAS a fight for freedom. anyone can see that. but today the fighting we get into is for nothing more than world domination. wake up and face the facts. i'm tired of trying to baby people in to seeing what's going on all around them. it's starting to piss me off..............the good ol' "freedom's not free".

ya no kidding, but it should be you fighting your own government for it. just like Washington and his "buddies" did. Our government is our enemy.

Jackass

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
It is against human nature to destroy the world and the military know's it:
en.wikipedia.org...
I don't know what the guy who was in for 10 years did but if called to fight for the DEFENSE of my neighborhood I'll do it because I know most wouldn't know how.Running away will lose all my stuff, my friends and my gun collection. I also have my patriotism intact despite the constant BS of the Y gen. garbage and the FED. My people are worth the effort.I just have to be real careful how I fight and who is giving the orders now.
I think "Oath Keepers" exemplify this.
I should be more clear. i would ofcourse defend my neighborhood. i'm not going to go over seas and kill innocent people. how's that?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BULLPIN

it's a matter of what i think is right and wrong. i suppose i really wouldn't know until the time came....but i think it would be difficult to kill others and die for a bunch of heartless bastards.

edit on 27-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm planning to move to, work and live in the US, hopefully even get US citizenship one day.

But, if war came, and I was called to fight, I would go back to Sweden and serve in my home country without a second thought. It's my duty, and I'm of the belief that when your country is attacked, you owe it to yourself, your fellow citizens and your country to defend it. It's your duty. Continuing this train of thought, if Sweden against all odds maintained their neutrality in a coming conflict, I would have no problem giving something back to the US and serve in the US Armed Forces.

Basically, I'm not saying everybody has to feel like I do. But I personally believe that it's a man's duty to fight for and defend his country when it is under attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I dont think I would fight for a military, instead I would take the role of pain in the ass. i would fight my way in the light thats best suited for me. I am more of a effective tool alone than with a group. My knowledge profound, I do not think fighting in a army would be putting my talents to good use.

Yet I would fight, not in defense of my country, but in defense of the American principal that all men are free. Once my family is out of the way in a safe tucked away place....it's on like donkey kong guerilla style at the waffle house.

Yes, i will fight, i was bred to run that program of antagonist. And I would not be bound to any one side. A privateer i am, if Im gonna secure my own, Im gonna get paid for it in spades. I love war and am well suited for it. The horrors, the vulgarity, the big bang is all part of the luster. Make no mistake I will preform without compunction. That may sound horrible, but really I know nothing else better. So here i sit in idle patiently waiting for chaos.

The Army can go blow smoke rings up the dook shoot...can I get a Hooah?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I don't think that you will be the only person not wanting to go......

My grandfathers fought in the 2nd world war and risked their lives and lived with the affects of that until the day that they died. They believed that they were dying for a great cause and for the future of their country and its allies. But what has become of man since all that conflict, dying and bloodshed? The treadmill of war continues and will always continues, it comes in cycles......

I wouldn't go either, what are you supposed to be fighting for? Just to be sent out to fight, a government pawn in their war games while they sit back, smoke, have sex, drink and then send a crappy little letter of apology to your family about their loved ones loss of life....

F**k em...............

edit on 27-6-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I totally agree.

Anyone who has been keeping up with the elite and their plans for a 'one world government' will know that WW3 will not be about a genuine threat but everyman killing themselves for somebody else's agenda.Also a population decrease is likely what WW3 will be about.

Lets just hope the draft won't be one where they raid your house and throw you in the back of a truck and force you to fight.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
trust me no one going to fight in ww3. icbm will handle most job.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

there's a difference between defending your country and being a part of looking for a fight. we've been looking for fights here for a long time.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
If you're talking about the Middle East, no matter what reason we use, NOTHING will change over there. Our soldiers will be dying over there for nothing! Peace in the Middle East is impossible. 5,000 years of bloodshed has proven this.

The US has been pillaging Central America, South America and the Middle East for a very long time. The American machine was built for war and pillaging and that's all it can do. Sometimes this pillaging takes place on the battlefield, sometimes it takes place at the IMF and World Bank but make no mistake, it's all the same game. No troops since WW2 have fought for our freedom. We can't stop this perpetual war machine until our troops wake up and refuse to feed the corruption.

If you want to stop the bloodbath in the Middle East, you have to stop Israeli theft of Palestinian land and the return of land and property already stolen.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I totally agree.

Anyone who has been keeping up with the elite and their plans for a 'one world government' will know that WW3 will not be about a genuine threat but everyman killing themselves for somebody else's agenda.

I disagree. The elite are a genuine threat to every living creature on this planet. They are quite insane and will stop at nothing short of total power.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If called up, I would go. I don't believe that war solves anything, but to sit by and allow the possiblity of the destruction of our homeland is not an option. If it means taking the fight to their front door to keep it off of our porch, so be it. In the absence of peace, the best defense is a strong offense. Hopefully it deosn't come to that.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by borracho
If called up, I would go. I don't believe that war solves anything, but to sit by and allow the possiblity of the destruction of our homeland is not an option. If it means taking the fight to their front door to keep it off of our porch, so be it. In the absence of peace, the best defense is a strong offense. Hopefully it deosn't come to that.
if you fight a war don't want it to be for nothing, you should figure out who the real enemy is. if you are fighting a false enemy, it truly is for nothing.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If there comes a time that we are being called up, I am sure that there would clearly be an enemy. I cannot say who that would be, this world is ever changing and many times those that are portrayed as an enemy are actually an ally. So with that said, I stand by my statement. If there is a threat to my homeland, I will fight. If you choose not to, I respect your choice. I am sure that we both have our reasons and may not be able to fully understand each others decisions, but hopefully that does not diminish our respect for each others right to chose.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
WWIII is a fairy tale. only liars believe in it.

second line.
how the hell does beilieving something have anything to do with being a liar.just what id expect from a link in the goverment chain.some are leaders the rest(like you)are followers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join