When the time comes, and I am called to go I will not fight.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Damn bro i was just asking. I take no stance in this. I hope/assume you were talking to these other folks. Dont be hatin .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

was my tone foul?

i apologize for that.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am sorry. I should have seen the reply to who at top. My bad friend!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

its so strange you brought this up as me and my partner were just talking about this.
i always had plans that if the world started ending or WW3 started that i would take my family to a safe place i'd never considered that the countrys would start calling up their civilians as soldiers.
anyway my partner highlighted this point to me and we both said we would once of considered ourselves proud brits and supported our country through and through, serve queen and country.
however the next war is purely gonna be money, oil or power based dressed up as some bad guy or country and we both refuse to serve our country if its for a false, pointless unnecassary war.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

That would be rude and get them shot.I too think world war would be a waste of assets that are wanted especially nukes.I also don't see a civil war here.
Maybe if aliens show up someone would try something stupid.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Murgatroid

please tell me more about the true nature of these people.
i never get a straight answer concerning this topic.

If you watch Faux News, CNN, or the Wall Street Journal etc etc please STOP!

Somehow, somewhere you are getting BAD info that will BLIND you. I am just guessing here of course...

But like I said you have a good handle on the one huge octopus that controls ALL things which most totally CANNOT seem to grasp. The huge monolithic EVIL thing just freaks them the hell out I guess...

Do you honestly believe what CNN tells you? You are being deceived. MASSIVELY deceived... You MUST understand this if you EVER wish to learn the truth.

There is a giant COVER-UP going on in the world that is making the truth almost impossible to decipher.

Here's a good place to UNLEARN what the elite has "learned" us:

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. LINK

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
What if WWIII came to your backyard?

Would you defend your home?

Would you appreciate allies coming to your aid if said attack were to occure?

World War means exactly that, could you possibly sit there comfortably in your home while others went off to fight a real enemy threat that if not stopped would come to your town, your home and do as they wish?

If it were WWIII nations would be in conflict and borders can quite probably become rearrange alittle bit and you might find yourself flying under a new flag if you didnt get wipe out with the lucky ones.

A few factors for your thought process.

I believe the OP would fight to protect his family and his friends if the fight came to his neighborhood. But his main complaint is who/what orchestrated the war, not whether to fight. If some random bigshot wielding a bigger name than you tells you to fight, do you? It depends on whether you trust them to be honest with you. It depends on whether you agree too. It depends on a lot of factors. But if the enemy is on your property, there's no time to disagree. Most importantly, nobody is telling you to pick up the gun to defend yourself. You do it voluntarily if living has higher priority than dying.
edit on 26-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

hostile aliens are about the only thing that could necessitate a world war at this point.

anything less than that or people with a time machine; world war is impossible.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

i do watch fox, specifically the Five...but I don't really pay attention to what they are saying, i'm just enjoy looking at dana perino and the brunette...

the octopus is also quite easy to identify and shake off.

i read an article about a dolphin that breached the surface (jumped out of the water) in order remove an octopus that had attached itself to the dolphins genitalia just last week...other sea mammals often do this to shake off parasites.

but its important to be exposed to liars, whatever the format...for scientific reasons.

if i'm being lied to, I know it immediately.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Most superpowers are smart enough to aviod using Nuclear weapons if war does breakout. Most of the leaders of the world understand what a nuclear war would bring. It would be boots on the ground again, and ground pounders like myself would be on the front lines.

As for you running like a coward well thats your own choice and you have the right i guess to do it but have fun never talking to your friends or loved ones again for the rest of your life, enjoy never beening able to hold a meaningful job or really do anything for as long as you live because you will be looking over your shoulder. I for one think it is very cowardly, your a citizen of this country whether you agree with the government or not your still live here have some pride man.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by facelift

I'd probably move to the republic of Ireland.
second line

now there you go...The Irish....among the longest pissing matches known to mankind is the Irish and the British...

whatever, have fun with that, I will gladly send you a dollar for your ticket and add a quarter to help you pay for assistance to leave quickest....

B-bye!!!

I still run into soldiers of fortune from New Zealand.who lost their cherries in Ireland.

Love the Irish, clearly you are not as old as history of Ireland

its cool, I am used to such thought, like Iran, poor poor misunderstood Iran

run along now, dont let the door slap you on the Ass on the way out

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by unityemissions

you got me, i have no proof that you will accept, obviously.

but, i'm quite confident the WWIII is not possible.

but you just keep your head up, maybe someone you know can pull off a miracle.

you'll both need one, for WWIII. that's for sure.

yes one power will probably be pulling the strings, but it will appear to be another world war at the very least and people will die for nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by StratosFear
What if WWIII came to your backyard?

Would you defend your home?

Would you appreciate allies coming to your aid if said attack were to occure?

World War means exactly that, could you possibly sit there comfortably in your home while others went off to fight a real enemy threat that if not stopped would come to your town, your home and do as they wish?

If it were WWIII nations would be in conflict and borders can quite probably become rearrange alittle bit and you might find yourself flying under a new flag if you didnt get wipe out with the lucky ones.

A few factors for your thought process.

I believe the OP would fight to protect his family and his friends if the fight came to his neighborhood. But his main complaint is who/what orchestrated the war, not whether to fight. If some random bigshot wielding a bigger name than you tells you to fight, do you? It depends on whether you trust them to be honest with you. It depends on whether you agree too. It depends on a lot of factors. But if the enemy is on your property, there's no time to disagree. Most importantly, nobody is telling you to pick up the gun to defend yourself. You do it voluntarily if living has higher priority than dying.
edit on 26-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)
ya pretty much what this guy said.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
Latley i've just haven't been able to help but notice how corrupt the governments around the world are, and escpecially my own. i will speak only for the way i feel about the US. They seek blood for power and control and the pure evil of it has started to cut me to the bone.

Withe WW3 waiting to pop up at anytime, I have decided that if I am called to fight, I will simply not go. I will not play the game of taking another person's life so a corrupt government can gain more power. The thought of me doing so simply sickens me. Perhaps I'll be able to take my family some place safe. One can only hope.

What say you? Will you play their game?
edit on 26-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

I served 10 years so I am not required to fight again. That can change if all the younger people are dead and the people who have not served in the past and are not invalids have already been drafted. Your only shot at missing this next draft will be having a high ranking official or billionaire for a father. Anyone with normal incomes are considered useless eaters and fodder for the machine.

Like you, I will not serve this corrupt POS country. I will throw my passport away and everything I had identifying me as American and hit the open ocean. Maybe I will try and drive somewhere else and tow my boat so I can bring more stuff, but I don't really care since I know staying will most likely mean death.

I have always said that the people who support war should be the first ones drafted into it. They should serve as our front line and do the battle they so eagerly seek. I see no reason to disallow wheelchairs and walkers on the front line. I am sure the other countries will make accommodations for them. I wish the talking heads and people in the 1% could be drafted. That would be a true democracy, but sadly we have never been a true democracy because we let our ruling class off the hook for almost everything.

I wonder if that is because we think they are smarter than us? If so then the majority of us would get less than a "C" score like GHW did. Obama was no better in school. I doubt any of the narcissists in charge did well in school, hell, most were probably in detention for playground violations against other students. If it were not for their family stature and money they would have flunked out and never gotten a degree. So it's probably not that.

Is it their automatic status? To think a child of a former CIA director or president does not have an advantage over someone else is ludicrous. Is that enough reason to let them walk all over us? If so them you give yourself no credit. Lots of people have overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. They are normally very driven and often just as narcissistic as the people who are privileged.

That does not mean we have to fight to make changes. We can do the dirty work of convincing other people to look at evidence we have found and open their eyes to the truth. When those eyes can see they will change into a fearless person of action. Having a real choice is liberating. Living your life on your own terms is godly.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias

its so strange you brought this up as me and my partner were just talking about this.
i always had plans that if the world started ending or WW3 started that i would take my family to a safe place i'd never considered that the countrys would start calling up their civilians as soldiers.
anyway my partner highlighted this point to me and we both said we would once of considered ourselves proud brits and supported our country through and through, serve queen and country.
however the next war is purely gonna be money, oil or power based dressed up as some bad guy or country and we both refuse to serve our country if its for a false, pointless unnecassary war.

Now if one of those countries insults your fine Queen would that make it different?

Why in the world do you people have a queen? WTF do you want a royal family for? Did you not get the memo on how that ends from countless history lessons?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

WWIII is a fairy tale. only liars believe in it.

second line.

I'll disagree there. You forget the old adage, "Everyone is prepared to fight the last war."

We are already knee deep in WW3, and have been for at least two decades. It's not a war of large armies going head to head on land, sea, and air. It's a war of resources. Gain access to the resources for yourself, deny access to your potential opponents. That's why the first place the US invaded after 9/11 was Afghanistan. We wanted to pipe the oil out of central Asia to the Indian Ocean, but the Taliban government of Afhghanistan was opposed. If we couldn't pipe the oil out to the Indian Ocean, it would have gone to either Russia or China. The Taliban had to go. Even now, most of the US troops in Afghanistan are stationed around that pipeline.

And when you're talking about controlling oil, you know Iraq and Iran had to be on the hit list. Rest assured, Venezuela is on it, too. When the time comes, we'll probably use the "War on Drugs" as well as terrorist accusations as an excuse to attack them.

It doesn't matter if China has a 300 million man army, without oil, they ain't goin nowhere. The US is just following Tsung Tsu strategey, defeat the enemy before the battle. US invasions of other countries today aren't wars, they are just strategic battles in a larger war.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Good...sounds like you wouldnt be much help anyway LOL!!!

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
Latley i've just haven't been able to help but notice how corrupt the governments around the world are, and escpecially my own. i will speak only for the way i feel about the US. They seek blood for power and control and the pure evil of it has started to cut me to the bone.

Withe WW3 waiting to pop up at anytime, I have decided that if I am called to fight, I will simply not go. I will not play the game of taking another person's life so a corrupt government can gain more power. The thought of me doing so simply sickens me. Perhaps I'll be able to take my family some place safe. One can only hope.

What say you? Will you play their game?
edit on 26-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think the majority of Americans are sick of the wars in the middle east. Having a draft at this time will be a hard sell to most young Americans. We've been in two wars for the past 11 years. When is enough, enough?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If I'm faced with going or go to jail, I will probably go and then immediately turn myself over to the other side as a prisoner of war, cooperating fully with any and all information that they might request of me.

A conscription means that I'm a slave, and I therefore owe not one shred of allegiance.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

I'd much rather live in a mud hut to be honest.

A mud hut is better off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join