It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the time comes, and I am called to go I will not fight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Latley i've just haven't been able to help but notice how corrupt the governments around the world are, and escpecially my own. i will speak only for the way i feel about the US. They seek blood for power and control and the pure evil of it has started to cut me to the bone.

Withe WW3 waiting to pop up at anytime, I have decided that if I am called to fight, I will simply not go. I will not play the game of taking another person's life so a corrupt government can gain more power. The thought of me doing so simply sickens me. Perhaps I'll be able to take my family some place safe. One can only hope.

What say you? Will you play their game?
edit on 26-6-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

I'd much rather live in a mud hut to be honest.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WWIII is a fairy tale. only liars believe in it.

second line.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You could nip this whole issue in the butt by moving to another country...this way, you will not have to pick up a weapon to defend their game, and your fellow citizens will not shoot you for turning tail.

Win, win..!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Supposing what you say means the draft was in effect, and your number is called you will run, I think the alternative is not necessarily as bad as war.

Basically, you will be cut off from ever identifying yourself again, else risk being locked up in prison for a long time. I'd say it would be hard to outright flee if this is global war. Where would you flee to? I think most people wouldn't last long before ending up in prison.

If you'd rather be in prison than on the battlefield, that's your call.

I aced the ASVAB, so won't be on the front lines. If it seriously came down to defending my country, I'd go.

This is all entirely hypothetical, and I reserve my right to change my mind as I continue my journey through life.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

second line.

that makes no sense whatsoever

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

# killing people.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
Latley i've just haven't been able to help but notice how corrupt the governments around the world are, and escpecially my own. i will speak only for the way i feel about the US. They seek blood for power and control and the pure evil of it has started to cut me to the bone.

Withe WW3 waiting to pop up at anytime, I have decided that if I am called to fight, I will simply not go. I will not play the game of taking another person's life so a corrupt government can gain more power. The thought of me doing so simply sickens me. Perhaps I'll be able to take my family some place safe. One can only hope.

If you're talking about the Middle East, no matter what reason we use, NOTHING will change over there. Our soldiers will be dying over there for nothing! Peace in the Middle East is impossible. 5,000 years of bloodshed has proven this.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

people that don't tell the truth or live in the real world often say that.

WWIII is a myth...

...even if it happened, you wouldn't know it was WWIII until after it was over and it would be the media that coins the phrase.

people that believe in WWIII; therefore, are the ones that are trying to start it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by michaelbrux

second line.
ya

that makes no sense whatsoever

ya you get use to it from him after a while......
i guess my point is that i don't feel like it's morally right to go kill people for a government that i don't trust. most of governments are so power hungry it's hard to justify fighting for them. you can say it's for your country all you want, but to me it's for them and what they want.

link   
reply to post by facelift

I'd probably move to the republic of Ireland.
second line

link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight

There will be no call up since troops will most likely not be used. It will just be a massive Nuclear exchange.

See you in the wasteland....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Awesome thoughts, many others are saying the same thing:

Narcissous
reply to post by pause4thought

"War is coming, friend. However I refuse to fight a war, for I honour every person in this world, and I approve of their right to live. I'd like to encourage everyone here, to refuse their gov't's calling to war, against other nations. They do not have the right to drive us against each other for their own financial purposes. Defend your own property for god's sake, but do not kill foreigners just 'cause your politicians tell you. Remember: 'All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"War is the principal means by which Lucifer's disciples, the Cabalist (satanist) central bankers, "change the world."

"...most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don't even know it. Our political life is essentially an illusion."

How They Control the World

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity."
Michael Shore

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I see what you're saying now.

My bad.

It was an issue of semantics.

Still, there are holes in your argument. Even if WW3 wasn't called as such until after it was over (this may or may not be true), doesn't mean it couldn't be happening right now non-physically, and someone just happens to see this more clearly and call it out.

The fact that the majority would be in denial, or unable to see it, wouldn't make the individual who does and calls it as such a liar.

I thought you meant something else, though. I thought you meant that the possibility of a WW3 in the future only existed in the minds of liars right now. That part would make no sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
reply to post by facelift

I'd probably move to the republic of Ireland.
second line

Yea, and how are you going to get there without ever identifying yourself?

Hey, I'd probably flee too if it was really a viable option.
edit on 26-6-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I do not think it will come to being " Called up " No world war three out of the Syrian situation, it is not in anyone's interest...just my thoughts...

But if I'm wrong...then you must do what your conscience dictates....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What if WWIII came to your backyard?

Would you defend your home?

Would you appreciate allies coming to your aid if said attack were to occure?

World War means exactly that, could you possibly sit there comfortably in your home while others went off to fight a real enemy threat that if not stopped would come to your town, your home and do as they wish?

If it were WWIII nations would be in conflict and borders can quite probably become rearrange alittle bit and you might find yourself flying under a new flag if you didnt get wipe out with the lucky ones.

A few factors for your thought process.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by michaelbrux

I see what you're saying now.

My bad.

It was an issue of semantics.

Still, there are holes in your argument. Even if WW3 wasn't called as such until after it was over (this may or may not be true), doesn't mean it couldn't be happening right now non-physically, and someone just happens to see this more clearly and call it out.

The fact that the majority would be in denial, or unable to see it, wouldn't make the individual who does and calls it as such a liar.

I thought you meant something else, though. I thought you meant that the possibility of a WW3 in the future only existed in the minds of liars right now. That part would make no sense.

my only real argument is that the people that everyday speak of such a thing as WWIII are most likely part of the groups that would like to start such a conflict. while the world fights, they will hide and use the opportunity to enrich themselves. in the chaos, they will become your new overlords. its the way they do their thing.

noone else even knows what they are talking about.

they are the rumor and fear mongers who's task it is to create awareness of such an event while the people they condemn are the ones trying to prevent any such thing.

if such a conflict were possible, it would have already begun. WWIII is impossible.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Good on you.

"The pioneers of a warless world are the young men and women who refuse military service". -Einstein

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
World War 3 won't need conscripts. It will be over in a few minutes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join