It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

A well written post and at least you have attempted to respond to some of the questions I and others have asked.

People like you

And exactly what is a person like me?

on this board either seem to be pissed off (why? let people believe what they believe, this is a conspiracy site after all) over the prediction type threads or endlessly amused when they don't happen, or both. But the fact is that people post what they post because they are reading signs and symbols. Now true, there are some that are more plausible than others but still...

Not sure if pissed off is the correct way to describe it, dismayed and frustrated at the shear volume of threads and the complete lack of reasoned thought, supportive evidence and good old fashioned common sense in the vast majority of them.

Yes, this is a conspiracy site - but not everything is a conspiracy and the vast majority of these threads do nothing but discredit the whole conspiracy 'movement'.

Of course people are free to believe what they wish but if a person is willing to put forward their theories and predictions then they must expect them to come under close scrutiny - theories and predictions with substance will withstand this scrutiny - I think it's pretty telling that very few, if any, have ever done so.

You say people are seeing signs and symbols - some of us are saying that if you look close enough at anything you will see something - in essence people are seeing what they want to see - and they are offering nothing but assumptions and imaginations to support themselves.

Take me for instance, I have been studying symbology and the esoteric for close to 20 years and I recognize signs within this Olympics in particular.

Whilst I wouldn't say I've studied the same but I have been well aware of the theories etc for probably a few years longer than that.
And the same could have been said about every other Games prior to these if the same sor of attention had been applied.

Of course, I don't claim that something will happen at or shortly after the Olympics, but the signs definitely point to the very valid possibility that it might.

Without looking at 'the signs' or 'the symbolism' I could quite as easily have predicted that there MIGHT be an attack at these Games given the current world situation.

Personally I think that if there is going to be an attack, and it's a very big IF indeed then it will probably come around the closing ceremony and that it definately wouldn't be a NWO arranged false flag but rather a genuine terrorist attack from any one of an enormous number of groups who would see some sort of benefit in carrying out such an attack.

I appreciate you giving your reasoning as to why the NWO / Illuminati would do something like this, there use of symbols and ceremony etc.
But sorry, I just don't buy it.

If they have the power and control to orchestrate world events ot the extent that you and other's claim what benefit is there of even more power and control?
According to the theory they can do what ever they want now with complete and total impugnity, what more do or can they want?

Maybe it is me and I'm not blessed with the ability to see what's there in front of me - but I don't think so.
I do have a relatively open mind and I'm willing to consider most things - but I need to see reasoned thought, critical thinking, supportive evidence and last of all a purpose - and I'm afraid I see few, if any, of these in the these threads / theories / predictions etc.

Who benefits? The puppeteers/ptb/illuminati family lines that have been following the plan for generations.
As a way of consolidating control.

I have absolutely no doubt that there is / are group(s) of families / bloodlines / elites etc who seek to control and manipulate world events to further their own ends and agenda's - just how succesful they have been is open to question and debate - but as I said earlier - if they have the power to control and influence as much as the allegedly have, why do they need more?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

That's a very good post.

Yes, it was a good post from coyotepoet.

The point you make above about tacit agreement fits in 100% with the "english" legal system, in that i can accuse you you of something, owing me money for example, and unless you specifically rebutt that allegation, your guilt is assumed.

That's complete and utter bollocks.

Never heard of innocent until proven guilty?
The onus is on the prosecutor / accuser to prove the guilt of the accused etc.

Assumption of guilt is the very antithesis of the English, Scottish and Northern Irish legal systems.

Of course, if you fail to understand the message, well then you're the ignorant fool who deserves whatever is sent your way.

So if there is any sort of attack today then those caught up in it deserve it because they are 'ignorant fools' because they didn't read the signs?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
That's complete and utter bollocks.

Never heard of innocent until proven guilty?
The onus is on the prosecutor / accuser to prove the guilt of the accused etc.

Assumption of guilt is the very antithesis of the English, Scottish and Northern Irish legal systems.

So if there is any sort of attack today then those caught up in it deserve it because they are 'ignorant fools' because they didn't read the signs?

That's why they lock you up, just in case, right?

If i accuse you of owing me money, and state in an affidavit that you do, UNTIL you rebutt me with an affidavit, the courts will find me correct. It's that simple. Who has record?

And yes, claiming that you did not receive a summons is an invalid plea. If THEIR systems show that the letter was sent, you are deemed to have received and accepted it. If you have a cell phone in your pocket, and i walk over to a cop and explain that you stole it, i give them number, make etc, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED. Of course you have legal recourse, after a few weeks and a few hundred dollars. Please explain how this "innocent until guilty" actually works, because i've never seen it in my life.

And yes, if you are ignorant of their communications, be they letters or anything, you're clearly not worthy of the "heads up". Do you know that you can decline summonses? No you didn't know that, which is why you'll appear in court as yourself next time they summon you. No doubt you'll declare yourself a ward, and throw yourself at the mercy of the court, but your lawyer will play the game perfectly, you'll never know how you were fooled.

Same as it ever was ...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

That is complete and utter nonsense.

Not that I am particularly proud of it but I have had more than just a few run in's with our law enforcement officers and subsequent dealings with the UK judicial system over the years.
And I have quite a few issues with both - but they are for another time and place.

But what you posted is simply incorrect.

There needs to be the one thing that you seem incapable of grasping the concept of - evidence.
And an accusation is not evidence of proof.

Of course TPTB maybe capable of fabricating evidence etc but the illusion must be maintained and evidence HAS to be provided.

If i accuse you of owing me money, and state in an affidavit that you do, UNTIL you rebutt me with an affidavit, the courts will find me correct. It's that simple. Who has record?

That is a complete crock.
Unless there is any proof that the money is owed then no court in the UK would ever judge in favour.

With all due respect Sir I suggest that you don't even understand the very basics of UK Law and it's application etc.

.....No you didn't know that,......

How on earth do you know what I know or don't know?
Is this another example of your soothsaying abilities?

And yes, if you are ignorant of their communications, be they letters or anything, you're clearly not worthy of the "heads up".

And now we get to the core of things - you really believe that people deserve 'whatever's coming to them' and aren't 'worthy' of being saved if they aren't as insighful as you or see things the same as you.

That says far more about you as an individual than it does about anything or anyone else.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

That is complete and utter nonsense.

But what you posted is simply incorrect.

you seem incapable of grasping the concept

That is a complete crock.

Nothing you've said stands as a valid rebuttal?

An unrebutted affidavit stands.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

An unrebutted affidavit stands.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Oh really? First of all the original design of the lights were like your ordinary square floodlights, with a change at the last minute, I know this because I was at an engineering talk at Oxford with the designer doing a talk. The proportions of the lights (as in only the top part) coincide with the all seeing eye pyramid, not half lit up, not fully lit up, but the top quarter only.

In regards to my agenda, I'm a member of a conspiracy site, need I elaborate?
edit on 10-8-2012 by zacroyce because: spelling

On another note, just found this video on youtube, it is an advert for Austrailian Big Brother that has a subliminal image of a destroyed stadium... the image is originally from a advert for a pick up truck so probably coincidence.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by zacroyce because: added link

edit on 10-8-2012 by zacroyce because: .

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's commercial law, and applies to criminal and civil law.

An affidavit IS evidence? In fact, the purest form, as a statement.

I suspect barristers and high court judges to be really evil people, but of course you'd disagree?
No, you're just belittling others with whom you disagree.

That was me paraphrasing them ... i should have used /sarc.

Look, clearly we disagree on this, but here isn't the place to debate "freemen" as a concept.

Some common ground.

Always

Here's my thing see, wife and i have both been arrested numerous times, on false charges, and subjected to the "full might of the law". Never once did it make trial, never once did we do anything wrong, never once did we have redress.

We have a roman-dutch-english legal system, and the most "advanced" constitution in the world. The "innocent until proven guilty" mantra is false, and once you've walked into court you're an idiot, you even admit to being incapable of handling your own affairs.

Coming back to the topic, presumption of guilt is a trademark of our legal system in practice, which is echoed in the alleged rituals of the alleged satanic elite. Now unfortunately you cannot just brush off the entire freeman movement as easily as that, there is a lot of merit in how they understand things. Not 100% correct, but not too far off the mark. You are nothing more than an account, and once you've accepted "ownership" of the account, you've already consented.

They need consent, to show contract, once they have contract, you're guilty of anything they charge you with, because that's how the rules work.

edit on 10-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hey Harry, I'm due in court next week, any tips.

Harryhaller is right. If you are arrested you are accused untill proven innocent. If you are charged, you are accused are you not. Don't believe the lies your government tell you. Innocent till proven guilty my ass.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yes, it's a statement - but that doesn't mean to say it is correct which is why supportive evidence is required to determine the accuracy and proof of the statement.

I suspect barristers and high court judges to be really evil people, but of course you'd disagree?

Having had quite considerable dealings with both I can assure you I have nothing but contempt for both and suspect that the vast majority of both are completely amoral - but ultimately my opinion is completely irrelevant in this instance.

No, you're just belittling others with whom you disagree.

I assure you that I have absolutely no intention to belittle anyone.

Look, clearly we disagree on this,

Yeah, you are quite correct, sometimes it is better just to agree to differ.

but here isn't the place to debate "freemen" as a concept.

We are in danger of completely derailing the thread - but then again with the Olympics drawing to a close it's more or less run it's course anyway - but I have to say I have considerably more than just a little sympathy and agreement with the whole 'Freeman' movement and concept - perhaps one day we'll discuss it in another thread.

Just because something is the law doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with the law.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Just because something is the law doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with the law.

Common ground indeed.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Black laws dictionary, magna carter,my parents gave me that name therefor i am not legally binded etc

*freeman* i know only a little . But hey you been enjoying the olympics?
Glad the charlatans are wrong and everyones all good.

I respect you guys are warning people etc but feel that some should say so
Dont you agree ? Harrydave
edit on 10-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

This is what the elite believe so technically it would be "we are 'ignorant fools' because we"either didn't read the signs or didn't want to understand them.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Absolutely, an affidavit is evidence. However, in English courts it is up to the jury to work on the evidence and they may choose to interpret evidence differently. On that basis, an affidavit is not decisive.

Originally posted by harryhaller
I suspect barristers and high court judges to be really evil people,

Do you know any judges or barristers? The judiciary have a long history of preserving the rights of people like you and me, mush to the annoyance of the political classes.

Regards

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zacroyce

You see what you want to see.

byw a great performance by Mohammed today - greatest ever British athlete?

And still no sign of UFOs, nuclear explosions or impossible floods ......

I wonder who'll be eating humble pie on Monday? Or have ATS saved the world more times in the past fortnight than spiderman, superman and all the avengers put together?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by zacroyce

You see what you want to see.

byw a great performance by Mohammed today - greatest ever British athlete?

And still no sign of UFOs, nuclear explosions or impossible floods ......

I wonder who'll be eating humble pie on Monday? Or have ATS saved the world more times in the past fortnight than spiderman, superman and all the avengers put together?
lmfao Andy .. yeah another false event not flag its seems i can't wait to see
what these charlatans excuses are ? or what they will come out with next etc..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Hey Harry, I'm due in court next week, any tips.

Harryhaller is right. If you are arrested you are accused untill proven innocent. If you are charged, you are accused are you not. Don't believe the lies your government tell you. Innocent till proven guilty my ass.

Why is this now a discussion about the legal system? I won't derail; this thread, but feel free to start another where I will have you and your crackpot theories for breakfast.. Honestly, I nearly fell off my seat with the nonsense you and Harry come out with...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well piss off and stop reading it then. Your comments have been about as constructive as wrecking ball. You are only hanging around for Arguements and to ridicule. As far as I'm concerned this thread was started in the terms of possibility. It "could" have happened. And allways could have happened, was allways a possibility, You can do one better and shove my theories up your"whoops". No you would proberly like it.

Denver22 says the word charlatan in every post. Lol. So it's obvious he has a vendetta. He Allready told us. But why? Oh yeah, he believed some once and was taken on a ride for years, pmsl. Shame on you Denver, no need to take it out on me son. For the record, again, I put this out to warn people. Sorry for that. Won't do it again.

Why don't you guys go and make a thread or something? Nothing interesting here. Denver... DON'T FORGET THE CAPITALS.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Awwww, diddums...

Someone disagrees with you and you're all upset! Just as you have a "right" to post garbage, we also have a right to dismiss that garbage.

You say I've been as "constructive as a wrecking ball", good! The whole premise was rubbish and needed a wrecking ball. You seem to be under the impression only people who agree with you should post, explain how that leads to "denying ignorance"?

Fact remains this thread was based on nothing, has come to nothing and all the arguments in this thread have been de-constructed quite conclusively, which you interpret as a "wrecking ball". Bottom line is, if you want to be taken seriously, you have to base your nonsense idea's on something substantial, not the playing around with numbers on an athletes vest or a poster on the tube.

Note, I actually went out of my way to find the artist concerned and spoke to him, did you get off your arse and do anything like that? No, you did not. You're merely repeating old nonsense, coupled with something you read from somebody else (no actual "research" of your own), with a sprinkling of crazy thrown in and come up with a big steaming pile of dog mess.

As for the "starting this thread for the possibility", well I could start a thread how it's possible I am really a Cat.

Or it's possible my children are the offspring of a demented demon from the depths of hell.

Or how the moon is made of cheese...

Or how all the planets revolve around the Earth..

I mean, it's "possible" right, as long as we ignore all the evidence to the contrary and cry at people who point out the obvious?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Wifibrains

Awwww, diddums...

Someone disagrees with you and you're all upset! Just as you have a "right" to post garbage, we also have a right to dismiss that garbage.

You say I've been as "constructive as a wrecking ball", good! The whole premise was rubbish and needed a wrecking ball. You seem to be under the impression only people who agree with you should post, explain how that leads to "denying ignorance"?

Fact remains this thread was based on nothing, has come to nothing and all the arguments in this thread have been de-constructed quite conclusively, which you interpret as a "wrecking ball". Bottom line is, if you want to be taken seriously, you have to base your nonsense idea's on something substantial, not the playing around with numbers on an athletes vest or a poster on the tube.

Note, I actually went out of my way to find the artist concerned and spoke to him, did you get off your arse and do anything like that? No, you did not. You're merely repeating old nonsense, coupled with something you read from somebody else (no actual "research" of your own), with a sprinkling of crazy thrown in and come up with a big steaming pile of dog mess.

As for the "starting this thread for the possibility", well I could start a thread how it's possible I am really a Cat.

Or it's possible my children are the offspring of a demented demon from the depths of hell.

Or how the moon is made of cheese...

Or how all the planets revolve around the Earth..

I mean, it's "possible" right, as long as we ignore all the evidence to the contrary and cry at people who point out the obvious?

Again it seems you are the one confused. If I seem to be under that impression.

Ok, it turned out dud, but it was not based on nothing. Did I add the poster? Did I do the numerology? Get your facts staight buddy. yes I did get off my arse....read the op.. You never, you sent an email. Lol.

What others reasearch went into the op?

This pile of steaming dog mess is because you are here making it stink. So go away.

The three silly possibilities you post don't compare, though the first one is proberly true for you. Pussy.

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join