It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Aye, it goes like this:

Conspiracy theorist: an incident will occur during a famous event

Incident will does not occur

Conspiracy theorist: TPTB deliberately didn't instigate the event in order to discredit conspiracy theorists and/or they were rumbled by us so didn't go ahead with their plans ....

Thus proving the conspiracy theories were right all along .... QED

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

but the olympics arent over yet!!!???

peace

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

but the olympics arent over yet!!!???

peace

£100 that "nothing*" happens in the next 5 days. Up for it?

All for charity.

* obviously many things will happen, but you know what I mean

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I really, really pity the people who will not admit the 'conspiracy' was there.

I mean when a public poster for the Olympics shows a crowd of people outside a train station with a Bin Laden type figure walking away from the crowd looking over his shoulder- then it is outright obvious what it is.

Songs associated with the Olympic games talking about bombs and chaos in London, it is obvious.

I'm man enough to admit I fell for what may well prove to be a fake conspiracy, but at least I could see what was in our faces the whole time in the build up.

I'll learn from it, but to say the 'Olympic conspiracy' wasn't there, are you people blocking information in your brains or something?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Are you really trying to say that everything surrounding the olympics is just coincidence? Whether anything happens or not it is pretty obvious that someone wanted to raise suspicions over the event, and if you can't see this then you either havn't looked at all the evidence or are in denial.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Maybe the designers of said posters just like yanking peoples chains for #s and giggles. Nothing like getting the conspiracy peoples in a lather, it's better to get talked about than not at all. Worked like a charm though, the internets awash with people frothing at the mouth over symbolism.

The only real conspiracy is that our tax payers money has not only gone towards the Games itself, but to cleaning up the land that no one would touch and that once the games are over the rich will claim it as their new playground, profit and squirrel all the moolah away into tax haven's. But naaaaah all the symbolism of baby sacrifices and demons more important ammirite?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

The poster is the least significant piece of evidence, what about the stadium lights, the logo, the mascots and nearly every advert for the olympics is awash with symbolism. That's a very expensive prank with alot of people involved, but hey, believe what you want.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zacroyce

Are you really trying to say that everything surrounding the olympics is just coincidence?

What everything?

There's nothing there - just a bunch of people looking for something and trying to read something into what isn't there.

Whether anything happens or not it is pretty obvious that someone wanted to raise suspicions over the event,

Obvious?

Raise suspicions?

What suspicions and why?

What's the purpose of all this 'symbolism'?
Who benefits and in what way?

and if you can't see this then you either havn't looked at all the evidence or are in denial.

Not looked at the evidence?
I can't help BUT look at the 'evidence' - it's all around me - on TV, internet, magazines - everywhere.
I've read countless number of threads here on ATS and one or two other sites.

And not one person has come up with any solid evidence or any credible or even reasoned explanation of the questions I asked above.

In denial?
There's nothing to deny other than wild speculation and imagined scenario's.
edit on 9/8/12 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zacroyce

The poster is the least significant piece of evidence, what about the stadium lights, the logo, the mascots and nearly every advert for the olympics is awash with symbolism. That's a very expensive prank with alot of people involved, but hey, believe what you want.

Oh Gosh yes the light's, those damn tri erm pyramids......

Pyramides obsoletae sunt. Servo omnes gemmas crystallinas meas in cista formata in tholum instar Pantheonis

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Are you really trying to say that everything surrounding the olympics is just coincidence? Whether anything happens or not it is pretty obvious that someone wanted to raise suspicions over the event, and if you can't see this then you either havn't looked at all the evidence or are in denial.

As far as I'm aware, the only people who wanted to raise suspicions are posters on ATS. So, I ask you: why? What is your agenda?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No, you're right. Triangles.

As evilily masonic as dorito crisps. And as much like a pyramid as the Tower of London.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
for the newbies... and i'll try very hard to stay polite!

can we please agree on a few things and try get on the same page!

first off, we're about to go through from the age of pisces to the age of aquarius.

the powers that want to remain have a plan for a- novus ordo seclorum.

if you do your research you will find out that this plan has been in the pipe line for many many many years... 11000..?

the people incharge have who knows what,,, 500 year plans, 200 year plans,, 50 year plans..

or all of the above, all working towards the same goal!

the late great rik clay had come to the conclusion that the london olympic site had been set a side, ear marked for 200 years!!.. he was suicided 1 week after going public with his research!

and this.. bob kerry says that 9/11 was a 30 year conspiracy,, hinting that the twin towers were built for the purpose of 9/11!! truth is stranger than fiction,, and just because something isn't possible in your mind doesn't mean its impossible!!- www.youtube.com...

these people/blood lines are the reason we have the form of government we have[its easily manipulated whilst giving the illusion we have a democracy], the reason we have the religions we have, the reason we have the english language etc...

does that help get things into perspective??

now to do this, life needs shaping for the masses/slaves/goyim... the last 2000+ years have been carefully manufactured to create this illusion!

here's 4 examples of recent tools that have been used to create this illusion

the tv and project mocking bird!..

and just incase your still naive enough to think 9/11, 7/7 the swine flu pandemic were as the tv told you they were, please google- tony farrel!

for more info on 9/11 check out- the 9/11 mysteries.. and 7/7 the ripple effect for 7/7!

as for the swine flu pantomime- healthfreedoms.org...

now the symbolism thats been found regarding 9/11 and 7/7[more so 9/11] has been found prior to the olympics.. which in our book warrants a deeper look,, and once you do look, it's saturated with it!!.. but is it all a big fat red herring..?

but that doesn't quite make sense.. or does it?????lol. why miss a great opportunity with massive amounts of tv audience... rik clay got off'ed, all the symbolism,, the need to destroy evidence of massive amounts of fraud and corruption,, a reason needed for war with iran, a need to collapse economies. and matthew 27: 7[ the olympics are being held in potters field and started on the 27/7!].. why miss an op like the olympics??.. but something doesn't smell right about it all!! unless of course what ever they have planned is soooo shocking that people will be so mesmerised they won't be able to take onboard any other ideas,, giving nothing for the powers that want to remain nothing to worry about.. or,, could there be another "natual" disaster to knock out the internet and give people something else [big] to think about?????

now for the main part, just apologies for not having a screen shot or anything!

now all those that are awake will remember the 9/11 reference in terminator 2[and loads of other films/cartoons]- www.youtube.com...

now i've seen the same sort of thing in 2 films, once in the sorcerer's apprentice and possibly cars2, i'm not 100% sure on the second film.. but half way through sorcerers apprentice "caution 11/08" flashed up! the second to last day of the olympics!!!.. watch this space!!

some interesting reading to seek out is- all roads lead to rome [on ats][making sure you read the linked threads]!!

and watch- the esoteric agenda, kymatica, ungrip, and all of john harris's stuff!! [its an illusion, undermining democracy, illusion of reality]

if you ask me for a source for anything i'll come round your house and put you out of the earths misery!! unless of course its within reason and you've tried looking yourself!!.. wecreate.com

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

for you and anyone else struggling with ideas, this short film [14 mins] is worth taking on board!!- www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thirty one pages of desperate attempts and reaches to come up with something, anything before the Olympics end. Times running out and absolutely nothing has happened. That's reality. Feel free to read something into every image you see, but that does not mean anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the best part is even if something happens

titor is still a fraud !!!!!!

lol

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

What everything? There's nothing there - just a bunch of people looking for something and trying to read something into what isn't there.

Or recognizing something that points to it being a valid possibility whether it happens or not. People like you on this board either seem to be pissed off (why? let people believe what they believe, this is a conspiracy site after all) over the prediction type threads or endlessly amused when they don't happen, or both. But the fact is that people post what they post because they are reading signs and symbols. Now true, there are some that are more plausible than others but still...

Take me for instance, I have been studying symbology and the esoteric for close to 20 years and I recognize signs within this Olympics in particular. Of course, I don't claim that something will happen at or shortly after the Olympics, but the signs definitely point to the very valid possibility that it might.

Does everyone who posts these sort of things want whatever they are predicting to happen? Of course not. I see it like conspiratorial weather forecasting. The signs indicate a possibility of inclement NWO weather so be aware there may be a storm coming. If the metaphorical storm passes over the town, great. Nothing happened, people are safe. But, if it turns into a Joplin tornado type situation, wouldn't you want the heads up even if it missed the town?

What's the purpose of all this 'symbolism'? Who benefits and in what way?

Some of it is in the fact that they believe if they put their plans out there it's okay to do it and implies tacit agreement because "we told them we were going to do it." If you felt like you had to do that but still wanted to get away with it, wouldn't you shroud it in as much obscurity as possible? And since most people are symbol illiterate, that's a great way to do it.

Another part relates to the mind manipulation. Symbols are archetypal and go into the subconscious more easily because they slip past people's filters and are digested unconsciously,

Thirdly, it is a magickal act as a way of influencing reality.

Who benefits? The puppeteers/ptb/illuminati family lines that have been following the plan for generations.
As a way of consolidating control.

Who benefited from 9/11? Larry Silverstien, the security state with the PATRIOT act, which went through with barely a whimper, those whose best interest lies in keeping the people afraid and willingly giving up their freedoms, the military industrial complex that has grown fat from a decade where we had not one but two wars going on, etc.

edit on 9-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Some of it is in the fact that they believe if they put their plans out there it's okay to do it and implies tacit agreement because "we told them we were going to do it." If you felt like you had to do that but still wanted to get away with it, wouldn't you shroud it in as much obscurity as possible? And since most people are symbol illiterate, that's a great way to do it.

That's a very good post. The point you make above about tacit agreement fits in 100% with the "english" legal system, in that i can accuse you you of something, owing me money for example, and unless you specifically rebutt that allegation, your guilt is assumed.

They just have to tell you, and unless you respond in an appropriate manner (according to them) and in an appropriate time frame you agreed to whatever they proposed.

Of course, if you fail to understand the message, well then you're the ignorant fool who deserves whatever is sent your way.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Are you really trying to say that everything surrounding the olympics is just coincidence?

I wouldn't say it's coincidence. More like pareidolia - people seeing things that aren't there.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

I wouldn't say it's coincidence. More like pareidolia - people seeing things that aren't there.

Oh good, so you're just last night's pizza .. suits me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Ok, so you cant see. I respect your inability to do so and hope you respect and are thankful that people have tried to help. Sometimes the information just is not meant to be taken in and thats ok

respects

new topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join