It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Where are the experts on symbolism and conspiracey, they may have some good input for this.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If you look at what's sopposed to be a nodding donkey, it looks like it symbolises a missile luanch pad being raised in retaliation after London city has been left burnt and charred perhaps. Symbolising ww3,

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The figure looks like the composer, behind him is III III, 33?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'm certain the lines are not a map of London. The roads look nothing like that.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
When i first was this stage, I thought wow let me see if the ship is here, as I'd wrote about it about a month ago. So I followed the river in the picture upstream. And look what I found. Two beds in exactly the same possition as the two pieces of broken ship. Then the boxes by the beds... Spilled cargo from the ship?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
But they are beds not a broken ship so I could be wrong! But if you look at the third bed it has a pirate on it, which suggests the beds are boats

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's a link to the first picture of the messages, if you click on next in Flickr you can see them all in order.
flic.kr...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here's the lyrics to a song in one of the Olympic commercials.

London calling to the faraway towns
Now war is declared, and battle come down
London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls
London calling, now don't look to us
Phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust
London calling, see we ain't got no swing
'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

[Chorus 1:]
The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in
Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin
Engines stop running, but I have no fear
'Cause London is drowning, and I live by the river

London calling to the imitation zone
Forget it, brother, you can go it alone
London calling to the zombies of death
Quit holding out, and draw another breath
London calling, and I don't wanna shout
But while we were talking, I saw you nodding out
London calling, see we ain't got no high
Except for that one with the yellowy eyes

[Chorus 2: x2]
The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in
Engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear error, but I have no fear
'Cause London is drowning, and I live by the river

Now get this

London calling, yes, I was there, too
An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!
London calling at the top of the dial
After all this, won't you give me a smile?
London calling

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think the III III on top of the cog means something too. The machine with 33 ontop?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Somebody posted a video about a possible Olympic attack in an other thread and this Chinese promo about the Euro 2012 was shown in it. The video is actually less about the soccer championship, but rather about destroying London and other European cities... Notice when the soccerfield's ground disappears: do they hint of a nuclear catrastophe in the London subway? Well, just thought some will people find it interesting (from 1:16 min):

edit on 27-6-2012 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
Somebody posted a video about a possible Olympic attack in an other thread and this Chinese promo about the Euro 2012 was shown in it. The video is actually less about the soccer championship, but rather about destroying London and other European cities... Notice when the soccerfield's ground disappears: do they hint of a nuclear catrastophe in the London subway? Well, just thought some will people find it interesting (from 1:16 min):

edit on 27-6-2012 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

That video was deep. I hadn't seen that, th symbolised a war though, not terrorism. But there was a scene in there that shows all flags and colours coming together and rising up. Ascension or uprisings? cool vid though.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

The Bank of Englands 'contingency site ( back up data)' is closer to Stratford than the Bank head office so the financial data held at both locations would be lost should something more serious than a wave hit London so if something bigger does occur its lights out for the finance world as we know it, which might not be a bad thing?.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

If you look carefully you will also note that the Colosseum (Rome) is depicted in the background. TO be honest I think this is a strange way of depicting the "war" of nations in Europe that is the EURO 2012 tournament.

England are out any way. Bloody penalties!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Your right but, just do away with it, change it for the better. If it happens this way, it's under their programming and won't be any better when the, next big thing scince global banking comes along.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why have you created two threads on the same subject, ah well, I'll post my response here too, in the other thread you claim the thingy they are designing at the games isn't London, however it most clearly is. There is nothing bad being planned for the Olympics, if anything they are being over the top with security.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Well I've give you same reply I gave you int the other one, you miss understood mr bean.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I think that combined disasters card was already used on Japan, and the clock tower represented is actually the Wako clock tower in Tokyo. That's one theory, at least.

Oh, I still think something is going to happen at the Olympics.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and the Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo
edit on 27-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

I hate to be negative, I try as much as possible to put all this in perspective, and I manage to do so with almost everything in life, except for this, I have a horrible feeling about the Olympics that I can't explain, I want to believe it will all be all right, but something inside me keeps shouting "DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!"

Damnit, I want to move on from this dimension, at 24 (at least in this lifetime) I've already had it, it's too obvious we're heading towards something major, wether it's this year or the coming decade, I don't care, just get it over with so we can all move on...
edit on 26/6/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

"He replied,a “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away." Matthew 16:2-4

God is Truth. Yet people resist coming to Him because they don't love the truth. He is letting you sense it, smell it, taste it.....but not quite see it all. What will you do? Do you approach the throne of grace and mercy with a humbled heart and seek Him because He IS Truth or will you not....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Yeah but wasn't there another card with nuclear disaster, showing power plant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join