It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

My hands will be up in the air gladly! I'd have issue with anyone that actually wants something bad to happen.

I'll be relieved! I hope that is understood. My worries about the state of the wider world however are not so rosy. If the love can spread across boarders, and stop wars, remove the greedy, then bring it on! Glad the UK is feeling a lift though.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

My biggest worry is that eventually someone is going to get lamped by all the free coke glasses they are foisting on people just nipping in for some tea betwixt weekend beerage. I can see people now nursing cuts with rubber Olympic wristbands wedged in their wounds.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

I do hope all the doomsayers stand up to be counted when it's all over.

I hope so andy, as these charlatans need to be shunned.. they rub there hands with
glee and must be loving the fact that the public keep falling for it!..

How many more times will it take for people to shun them.
What's next.i must say It got me for years however i wised up to it and

have more sense ,as i realize life was passing me by etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I daresay that the closing ceremony will contain much esoteric imagery indicating a false flag event for the Rio Games ...... and off we go again

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
TADAAAAAAA!

And perhaps the Spice Girls. Now I don't particularly mind them offing the Spice Girls, but I don't think they would dare blow up Del Boys Van.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Hmmm, so far, the only esoteric message I get is that this time next year, we'll be millionaires

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I daresay that the closing ceremony will contain much esoteric imagery indicating a false flag event for the Rio Games ...... and off we go again
nooooooooo not again, more

of the worlds population lemming it along like lemmings
Id expect a few charlatans on ats pushing the agenda for rio ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Suspiria

Hmmm, so far, the only esoteric message I get is that this time next year, we'll be millionaires

Yes...I went there....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Gotta love Del Boy's eternal optimism!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"PAGING CARL JUNG....PAGING CARL JUNG...CAN YOU PLEASE REPORT TO THE FRONT DESK...????" symbolism is calling...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

There is one thing that should be considered, as difficult as it may be to fully comprehend. It could be, the wild, and often blatant symbolic imagery that is happening around us now is - including the Olympics, is not so much about killing more or even any (we have ongoing wars for that) but it could be more about those in charge showing off their work, "this is what we have done to the human populace, our work, our achievements are now complete." A kind of homage to themselves. Maybe the package is less complicated, more simple, like awarding themselves the gold medal for all they have done to this point by showing off their efforts via the symbolic sequences?

There is WAY, WAY, too much effort being put into the process to have zero meaning to them, or even us. My experience tells me that while they may control things on most levels, they are in fact, extremely simple minded - after all what consciousness level is one at where the mass killing of the very people the control is seen as a milestone of sorts?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
according to psychologist Carl Jung, humans have an innate tendency to use a particular set of symbols to understand the world...He refers to these symbols as archetypes; and we come hardwired with them...each archetype has a general form that will vary only slightly from culture to culture and from era to era...these universal symbols are projected onto, and therefore reflected in, our art, myths, literature, dreams, movies-in all our creations, old and new from the latest 3D IMAX movies to our earliest myths...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have to say, as much as everyone is having a little party in here... and as much as I hope you are right... the games are not over.

Everyone seems a bit quick to celebrate and poke fun. WE WON! WE WON! YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAA...

Boom. (Insert event here).

Still time yet. 5/6 days of time.

Again.. and I stress this in the strongest possible terms... I hope you are right... believe it or not, I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, but, ya know, we aren't clear of it yet.

I'd also like to make a point.

I didn't stick my neck out for zero reason saying this stuff. I'm not some repeat offender... claiming every other week, month or year that something is going to happen. I don't know who these "Charletons" Denver keeps going on about are... but I don't come from some Charleton farm, where they pump them out like car tyres.

I am an intelligent guy with very genuine concerns. I've spent years watching world affairs, and not once in my whole life have I been moved to make a claim that something like this is going to happen. NOT ONCE. I've been very concerned for well over 15 years about the closing walls of the police state, the loss of our personal rights, the seperation of wealth to the point we are at today. But I've never had such a strong feeling that something is imminently around the corner before. NEVER.

I was, and still remain genuinely concerned based upon what I have read and seen. My belief hasn't changed, and it will not until these games are over, and everyone gets home safe. There seems to be some weird concept that I like being on here saying this stuff. ...I f***ing hate it. Even more so, because of the idiotic childish attitudes on display. Do you not think that I understand that I open myself to scrutiny??? Do you think that is a comfortable feeling? You think I enjoy it? I'm here because I care(d).

Some here seem to think this is some kind of "point scoring" opportunity where we were wrong, and they were right. Grow the hell up!

The people in this thread declaring caution don't want anything to happen any more than the people who berate us. The only difference is viewpoint. Get over yourselves. Consider yourselves winners... you are turning someone who cares about other people... who has genuine love for other people into someone who couldn't give a flying fig. I actually feel very saddened.

Nothing I have done has come from a bad place, despite some people trying to demonise me. If something happens in the next week or two, well, maybe I'll laugh instead of feeling sad. It isn't the illuminati or the New World Order that has brought me down... it is you. Well, I wish you good luck.

I didn't have to share any of this stuff, but i did... I spent a great deal of my own time, because I was genuinely concerned about other people. What I saw concerned me greatly, and I don't want people to die or be caught out unprepared. But yeah.. that is an awful thing to think... evil charletons. I'm such a bad man. Shun me! SHUN ME!

I was quite convinced about the 3rd/4th. I was wrong... that's what you get for trying to predict a specific date... you're as likely to get it wrong as get it right. But I'm an adult... I say I'm sorry if I concerned anyone, but it wasn't without reason. But again.. it doesn't mean to say nothing is going to happen.

All I have ever really recommended is being prepared above anything else. It doesn't come from a desire to have you all wetting your pants like little children, or collect followers like some looney tune psychic. It comes from a place where I see the state of the world, the economy.. the starving, the endless people living on the breadline, or out of work, with no futures ahead of them. An Olympic games that has cost billions. Children being raised in a world that has little to no future. Wake the hell up!
Dream on if you think these games are going to make everything better again. It is a sticking plaster on a gapping wound.

I'm very glad everyone feels all warm and fuzzy inside. But when the games have gone, we're slap bang back in reality, and it isn't getting better. Some of you would rather burn someone at the stake for thinking about their well being than direct those same feelings towards those people who are destroying this and all the countries around the world through greed.

While you jump up and down over "who-ever" jumping over a pole, running in a ring, there are people dying of starvation, war, and most of all poverty. Some of the same people/companies that contribute to all of this, are sponsoring these games. They are sponsoring the games, because they have all the money. Honestly, I give up.
Deep down, I still love you all, but quite honestly, that feeling wanes. I want you all to feel like winners. Go get your gold winners.

I write the following sentence through gritted teeth, because inside, I struggle to feel it at all.

I love you all, I hope you all stay safe. I hope I was wrong, and I hope nothing happens. Goodbye. Good luck. Done.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
according to psychologist Carl Jung, humans have an innate tendency to use a particular set of symbols to understand the world...He refers to these symbols as archetypes; and we come hardwired with them...each archetype has a general form that will vary only slightly from culture to culture and from era to era...these universal symbols are projected onto, and therefore reflected in, our art, myths, literature, dreams, movies-in all our creations, old and new from the latest 3D IMAX movies to our earliest myths...

And has become very fashionable and sells its been in mainstream for ages.
Good post explained it well thumbs up
star and a beer for you lol

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456Some of you would rather burn someone at the stake for thinking about their well being than direct those same feelings towards those people who are destroying this and all the countries around the world through greed.

huh?

While you jump up and down over "who-ever" jumping over a pole, running in a ring, there are people dying of starvation, war, and most of all poverty.

Doesnt mean we don't care pal.

Britain gives the most to charity in the world and the olympics well
help the economy and britain can also carry on giving to third world countries etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No one is attacking you my freind.. please do not attack us or me
No one called you a charlatan did they.?

Your veiws are welcome so you have to stop saying what are we or me doing
on here etc, when we disagree with you or others.I say anyone has the right
to agree or dissagree freely within the rules on ATS chill out go in peace

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I posted a thread on what I think may have happened regarding the Olympic Conspiracy-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It got slated but one very large, undeniable fact remains-

- There was a huge effort to convince a lot of people something terrible was planned for the Olympic games. From predictive programming in music, film, TV shows, adverts, to the MSM covering the G4S scandal, almost advertising something was going to happen, this is conspiracy was legit.

Whether intentional or not, a lot of people fell for the conspiracy, none more than me to be honest, and we've really discredited ourselves by telling people a false flag was planned, when in fact it was a fake conspiracy.

To the non believers, the Olympic conspiracy undermines all the other truths, such what really happened in Libya, or that the official account of 9/11 is lies etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
Britain gives the most to charity in the world and the olympics well
help the economy and britain can also carry on giving to third world countries etc.

What utter tosh. Seriously, that's the best you can come up with?

Oh wait, the wealth will trickle down huh. Where have we heard that lie before?

Britain's fine warrior folk are repeatedly caught in acts of terrorism against other countries. You don't build an empire by handing out sweeties you know?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
- There was a huge effort to convince a lot of people something terrible was planned for the Olympic games. From predictive programming in music, film, TV shows, adverts, to the MSM covering the G4S scandal, almost advertising something was going to happen, this is conspiracy was legit.

Whether intentional or not, a lot of people fell for the conspiracy, none more than me to be honest, and we've really discredited ourselves by telling people a false flag was planned, when in fact it was a fake conspiracy.

To the non believers, the Olympic conspiracy undermines all the other truths, such what really happened in Libya, or that the official account of 9/11 is lies etc.

That's a very good observation, i said something similar. The "clues" were there, to some degree. Saying that i "fell for" something suggests that i am a moron. I do agree with you that they want to discredit "conspiracy theorists" any way they can.

Maybe, i still think it's better to rip apart the official version looking for inconsistencies than to attack posters for unusual threads. COINTELPRO has been very active of these forums, and it's clear that someone is paying great attention to these silly posts of ours, if only in a "scientific' way.

So, to those who believe the op and i are retarded fools for considering something they wouldn't, come up with alternate theories then on exactly HOW we've been played. Mocking is not enough, either be intelligent or shutup. If we have actually been "made fools of" by TPTB, isn't that enough of a conspiracy for ANYone?

Thanks Wonderer2012 for that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Hi wonderer2012,
thanks for the thread, I can see substance on the theory you propose. This thread was originally posted with a poem a ship and an illuminati game card as the suggestive evidence. All physicle evidence that tied in niceley on its own. Then a whole wealth of other stuff began to flow onto the thread all mainly from msm news sources collected and brought here by myself and others, and I think the thread turned out to be great, at worst, there are pages and pages that give substance to your theory. Music videos and songs about bombs, floods and disaster. Clocks appearing to give dates. Odd news reports, numerology, ect ect.

To all,
Again, I'm not sorry I started this thread, I saw the threat and shared it to raise awareness to warn others, OK, It may turn out to be a dud. But i felt compelled to warn people of the possibility, thinking I was doing the right thing. I still think I did the right thing. But now my worry is explained in wonderers thread. Have we just unwittingly played out the scinario of the boy who cried wolf? It would be terrible for people to see a future false flag event being planned, want to say something, but keep it to themselves for fear of being ridiculed or wrong, and then for that attack to take place. I won't be starting any more conspiracey threads. The reason I came here was raise awareness on this issue, and if anyone takes the time to read my other threads, it is obvious that fear is not the overall message I am about. It's actually quite the opposit.

Again, again... Thanks to all those who took the time to read and post. And a special thanks to saladfingers123456, you brought a whole heap of ideas, text and links to the thread, which all in all, made for some interesting reading, dud or not. Stumason and Denver 22 and freeborn brought some valid counter argument too. Thanks guys. Honestly. Though I must say no charlatans where believed or followed during the making of this thread. The rik clay interview had some outstanding connections between the Olympics and Zionism, but I don't think he was a charlatan.

Still a few days to got till the Olympics are over, so it's a wait it out thing. Hopflully all goes well and we can all laugh about this together, instead of some laughing at others. After all as we all know and it really doesn't need to be said, this is ATS.

Honestly when the Olympics are passed with no problems, if requested, my hand will be in the air, with my heart on my sleeve.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join