It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Yep that's pretty informative! (salads vid), this is being thrust under our noses though, when are all people going to get it?

The film thor, the "frost giants". The evil force trying to take over. Say it three times fast....... Rothschilds?
edit on 20-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Hahaha ha h... yeah.. ohhh... :O Oohhhhh shhhhh....

Also, that bit pharoh, with 9 and the floods. Also very freaky. I'm starting to feel like I know too much.

I don't know if any of you have the time, but you should check out those threads on Blue Beam, and then the thread by a guy on ATS from 2006 called Dark Knight (the second link in the quote below). His name has scarey significance, as outlined in my post above (last page). But without reading the source, might not make sense. But I warn you, it is a whoooole can of worms! And a terrifying one at that!

Edit:- These links...

Originally posted by captiva
My own review of Project Blue beam, and more importantly Serge Monasts Disclosure document

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The dancing lights

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must warn you that this thread above will surely invite nay sayers...it has for years, and the original thread was hoaxed. I dissagree with that totally and was in personal contact with the publisher for years. I leave you to your own opinions of it.

edit on 20-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: added bottom quote

edit on 20-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok, this was just posted up in a new thread. With the connections made here about the flood... could it get much more blatent?

Now that's what I call an Olympic event: Life-sized replica of Noah's Ark to sail up Thames for 2012 games... complete with animals

You have to laugh don't you. Wifi... you were spot on with your initial prediction. You are trully wired in my friend.

Now, that Vulcan bomber... hmmmm.

edit: Though I see it is an article from last year... will this still happen? Does it even matter if it does? the concept is there and was put into the public mind.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

WTF...for real...you mind if i put that im my thread as well

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

There was mention earlier about the queen opening the floodgates for the new canoe slalom training resourse and that a "Vulcan" bomber did a fly-over.....".Vulcan"...the blacksmith god of fire and volcanoes in Roman mythology.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

I don't buy it either, but not for the same reasoning you posted. I think you are missing the point. It's not really risking relations with other countries if your country is the victim and the attack came from some other country.

I don't really buy the idea, but the way you dismissed it doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Any gathering that big is gonna draw a dipstick with a evil plan.....its in the evil dipstick handbook somewhere.

Thats why I dismiss it...then again, I dismiss a lot of things.

If enough people worry about it on a conscious level, eventually the threat manifests on the sub-conscious level and comes to fruition.

Thats why Americans are afraid of the boogeyman and his terrorist buddies....because daddy warbucks in the white house tells us its that way.

One day people will just have to stop being afraid of crap they cant control and go on living no matter what happens around them.

Lastly, people are stupid and common sense is becoming extinct. If anything it will be a kneejerk reaction like every other self manifested tragedy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456

Originally posted by NoMatterNeverMind
reply to post by saladfingers123456

This video is fantastic, a great cover of a great deal of required learning, and very eye-opening.

I am glad that I put the hour in for that, as it was worth every minute.

Glad it wasn't just me who felt that way. But it is a little saddening to watch, as I feel he might be right.

At 46:57 in the video he starts talking about the "Communist Rules of Revolution", and just listening to these felt like he was describing the current state of the world, especially the UK and USA in my opinion:

The following quotation is my transcription of part of a video and as such it may not be exactly word-for-word accurate, although I have tried.

"a) Corrupt the young; get them away from a religion, get them interested in sex, make them superficial and destroy their ruggedness"

"b) Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:"
"b-1) Get people's minds off their government by focussing their intention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities"
"b-2) Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance"
"b-3) Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the ladder up to contempt, ridicule and disgrace"
"b-4) Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible"
"b-5) By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent"
"b-6) Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorder and foster a soft and lenient attitude on the part of government to such disorder"
"b-7) By specious argument call the breakdown of the old moral values; honesty, sobriety, self restraint, faith in the pledged word and ruggedness"

"c) Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populous helpless"

The first point in b "b-1)", focusing our attention of athletics - that's especially true right now.

Also during this video he mentions the breakdown of the family unit, "BBC News - Separate adoptive siblings 'for own benefit'", very much a related news article, it is a bit disturbing because the title of the news article gives the pretext of sibling separation being a good thing and it seems like the article is supporting this, then you see the bottom two or three sentences of the article...
edit on 21-7-2012 by NoMatterNeverMind because: fixed a typo

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If you had any doubts before.. watch them "wash" away...

Disaster drones: How robot teams can help in a crisis

Well, this article has turned up on the BBC... does anyone still not think that London is going to be flooded?

An ominous plume of black smoke hangs over east London. The scarcely believable news arrives in snippets: A huge blast has rocked the Thames Barrier; a surge of water is ploughing through the city; a sports stadium has collapsed; more explosions are reported on Twitter. Thousands of people are trying to evacuate, but like the banks of the Thames, the mobile networks are overwhelmed. It is time to send in the drones. Professor Nick Jennings prefers to call them unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). He is one of the chief scientific advisers to the government, and drew up this fictional scenario as part of his multi-million pound Orchid research project.

What more can be said.

edit on 23-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here is the full "plan/scenario" of project Orchid. 02 arena collapsing... mysterious explosions (which seem out of context with the weather reasoning at the start)... IN YOUR FACE.

The following is from THIS article at the project Orchid site. It is external text, but I haven't used the ex-text function because of formatting...

A multi-site sporting event is taking place across the country. As part of this, a large number of people travel to London for a major tennis tournament at the O2 arena in Greenwich and a beach volleyball event at the ExCeL exhibition and conference centre in Docklands. The build up to the event has coincided with stormy weather over the North Sea which has resulted in week-long downpours that have caused a number of flash floods (mainly due to blocked drainage and sewers) around the city. Furthermore, this stormy weather has generated a storm surge along the east coast and since this will coincide with the normal spring tide, the Thames Barrier has been closed as a precaution. However, these unusual circumstances have not deterred fans and as a result transport systems are congested: there are traffic jams at all major road arteries, all trains converging to the main sites are packed to their limits and the number of boats navigating the Thames in the centre of London is at record-breaking levels.

To guarantee security, police and security services are on alert. However, despite all the precautions taken, a number of explosive devices go off to the east of the city. The first of these devices targets the Thames Barrier. It damages the northernmost pier and punches a hole in the floodgate. The second and third devices go off near the entrance to the O2 arena and in the car park of the ExCeL centre. The force of water due to the storm surge and the high tide rapidly destroys the already weakened floodgate and the Thames overflows its bank in Greenwich, causing parts of the O2 arena to collapse. A major fire starts to spread around the parking lot outside the ExCeL centre, creating large plumes of dark smoke that can be seen for miles around. Crowds throughout the city start evacuating the area, afraid of further explosions and trying to avoid the rising water from the Thames. Within minutes of the event, live video is appearing on social networking sites around the world from people on the ground uploading data from their mobile phones. Conventional media is much slower to respond. While there are journalists and TV Crews at the events, they have no specific information to add. As the emergency progresses, the mobile networks are rapidly overwhelmed by the peak in data traffic. As the emergency responders rush toward the scene of the emergency, their response is hampered by the breakdown of existing communication networks and the paucity of information about what is happening on the ground.

Flexible Autonomy

Such disasters require the use of Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs) and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in the surveillance, search and rescue operations, while software agents will assist with the job of assigning tasks to emergency responders based on the status and priority of casualties. To ensure these complex tasks are efficiently (maximising lives saved) and effectively completed human operators will have to work closely with the teams of autonomous vehicle and task allocation agents, continually varying the degree of autonomy given to them as the situation evolves. Given this, computationally efficient techniques are needed to determine when and to what extent human intervention is required to improve the performance of autonomous vehicles and agents. Mechanisms must be designed for the agents to detect and understand the actions and motives of their human counterparts in the response effort to ensure that they can engage in fruitful collaborations. It is also important that human factors be taken into account in presenting the controls for teams of vehicles and agents to ensure the operator understands the effects of their actions.

To address the challenges related to the development of flexible autonomy, some initial work in collaboration with the Australian Centre for Field Robotics has been focused on the development and the deployment of decentralised coordination techniques on real Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).

(Cont...)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Agile Teaming

As the disaster unfolds new tasks will appear and others will disappear, while the environmental conditions may change significantly from one moment to the next. HACs will have to be formed, through peer-to-peer negotiations between actors, at particular points in the disaster space, perform and complete some tasks and move onto new tasks that are deemed achievable and have a priority in the overall disaster response strategy. These teams may have to work together and maintain a high level of situational awareness from surveillance teams composed of heterogeneous agents (e.g. CCTV, UAVs and crowd generated content). The formation, disbanding and reformation of such teams will have to be fast and robust to uncertainty (e.g. weather conditions, flooded areas, traffic conditions) which could, as new information is obtained, invalidate previous actions chosen by the teams.

Incentive Engineering

By having a high degree of situational awareness, both from the start and throughout the disaster, the response effort can be efficiently organised to mitigate its impact. It is crucial that as much relevant information, in the most important areas, is gathered from the scene. This may be achieved using sensors located in the environment, or more importantly, using participatory sensing. This means that incentives and indirect control mechanisms must be provided to people to continuously generate updates about their state and surroundings to teams of rescue agents, providing situational awareness services (in the cloud) to emergency response agencies about their location and surrounding conditions. These incentives should encourage those people with useful information and deter those with data that provides little additional information. Equally, since the movement of citizens during a disaster is heavily dependent on the information provided to them about the dangers and safe spots in the disaster space, the throttling of information to selected groups of citizens may help to prevent chaotic evacuation and help reduce traffic jams during rescue missions.

Accountable Information Infrastructure

As several, possibly correlated, events occur before and during a disaster, a significant amount of redundant and possibly diverging reports will be propagated throughout the system. This information will be provided by a large number of mobile sources (humans, sensors and agents) in short-lived bursts and from fixed sensors (e.g. CCTV) with different degrees of accuracy and reliability. During the response effort a large number of decisions made by humans, autonomous vehicles and agents (e.g. to rescue citizens as opposed to extinguishing fires) with varying consequences (casualties die as a consequence of the fire spreading) may be taken and these need to be tracked in order to ensure incident commanders understand the effect of their choices and therefore help them adjust their strategy. To ensure the system is accountable and can be trusted by responders and incident commanders, it is important to devise computationally efficient techniques to track and visualise the provenance of large numbers of decisions and vast amounts of data, that can cope with incomplete and delayed data, coming from multiple, correlated, unverifiable and unreliable sources.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
That's strange, millions spent on this scinario?. On making plans for this scinario? I can only assume it NOT a waste of money.

The flood hypothesis must be very real, considering they have spent millions on contingency plans.
The NWO zionists have their plan for imlementing there unhumane technology to further subdue and control the masses, and it's all in there. Unf#+*ing-believable.

So all they need is a major event such as this to roll it out under the guise of resue, but once implemented, it will be here to stay. I can't wait to catch me one of these drones, haha,get your catapults ready

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
,get your catapults ready

It's in the post
lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

At least they got a replica of the Noah's Ark to save everyone when the flood hits.

I watched the new Batman movie and the sequence of events in that might be aimed to programme public minds to prepare for something BIG. Go watch it and you will understand what i mean.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Ever since I saw what it was about from the adverts, I thought something in it was going to be off. It is so in your face. I'll take your advice. Though I'll be watching the subtext, and not the movie lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Well the name says it all. Dark night rises, Antichrist? Satanic rituals, it's a crazy world.

For every dark there's a light.

Here's a song. Cris Martin, 2012(something big is gonna happen)

www.youtube.com...

Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
(People nothings going to happen) - the charlatans have a grip on
people yes i read through your posts etc and i used to be just like
yourselfs then i met some charlatans and studied the otherside and violla
I felt cheated now i am awake ....

I can't wait to tell yer i was right! stop falling for it every, time your better than
this however this is ATS and you all have a right to learn for yourselfs and post
what you want to..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

So they all charlatans? Who exactly?

I put all the info in the op because it came to me that way. I never made it up for fame. I assume the information comes to others the same way it came to me, so have no reason to think these people are fakers. They see the connections and share.

I'm not disputing that people don't do this. They do. The guys who write laws are charlatans. Bankers are charlatans. Judges, politicians, etc. these people are just trying to expose the world we live in.

Is there not a plan for global domination? Is there not a NWO agenda? Enlighten me, please

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This blogger is asking some good questions about the dark knight shooting, but in the same post mentions israel is saying Iran are planning a terror attack on the Olympics. sherriequestioningall.blogspot.co.uk...

So googled it, a few outlets are running this story.
www.dailystar.com.lb...

sports.yahoo.com...

edit on 23-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
(People nothings going to happen) - the charlatans have a grip on
people yes i read through your posts etc and i used to be just like
yourselfs then i met some charlatans and studied the otherside and violla
I felt cheated now i am awake ....

I can't wait to tell yer i was right! stop falling for it every, time your better than
this however this is ATS and you all have a right to learn for yourselfs and post
what you want to..

I'd agree with you on the charlatans... but I've never seen an event like this.

I'll tell you what it sounds like to me, and I don't like to be so abrasive, but it sounds like you were awakening, and then you kept listening to other people instead of looking for yourself and being discerning. Thus, you went back to sleep, just like these people want you to be. Do you reject everything now?

This isn't some joke to wink at. I'm not an idiot. If it didn't bring so much attention on me, I'd bet every penny I have on it. To be honest, I wonder why you are even on this website. This is the most blatent set of information prior to a false flag that has ever been rambed in our faces, and you think life will just carry on as normal.

It's because it feels like it... because people are still talking about films coming out next year, and this that and the other... it totally feels like nothing is going on (except the crashing of the economy and an impending world war of course... )

I'm sorry mate, but you are fast asleep. I'm sorry for being rude, but you are so very wrong on this. But again, it is your choice. All I'm saying is that folks should be prepared.

I don't want anything out of this, in fact I'm not even wanting to talk about it on here or anywhere from now on quite frankly. But something has compelled me to try and let anyone who gets this far know.

But honestly, believe what ever you want. All of this stuff is out there, and you have made your choice. But come August the 3rd or 4th, you'll be wishing you'd got extra food in, and were a lot more prepared.
(Though I will note, that you may have a small window of time after it happens to make fast plans and get to the supermarket as fast as you can ...don't linger... tinned food, lots of it. Bags of rice, pasta etc)

This will in fact be the last time I am writing anything on this site. But as a closing message, I'd say this...

Do a quick study on numerology, and look out for the numbers 11 (or multiples of these numbers) 9, and 27. 27 is key, and you will see it everywhere you look when you read about the olympics. Not ALL mentions of this number, but in places where you'd expect to find them (anything where you see "the eye" you'll find them somewhere relevant).

So, if nothing else, whether you believe what has been written in this thread... we are looming towards economic colapse, a world war, and chaos. By design or not. So just do yourself a favour, and get extra supplies for you and your family. If the economy collapses, your money and possesions will be worthless, and there will be nothing left in the shops to buy, because the supply train will grind to a halt, and everywhere is dependent on everywhere else for food. Shelves empty quickly in a panic.

There is nothing more I can say, except... do not be afraid, stay calm and group with people who you trust.

Absolute best wishes and love... and that is me checking out. Good luck!

Bye bye!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I will toss this out there. The 'shooting' in Aurora is part of the larger ritual. The movie is called Dark Night, which can mean a lot of things, but when coupled with random, mass murder it surely means THE Dark Night, the night before the light. As someone pointed out the opening ceremonies are timed with the return of Sirius - the light. Could it be that we see the Dark before the Light? Could it be the bringers of the dawn will be finally completing their invitation for the return of those who left us in the Dark Night, and their return will herald the new dawn? It is entirely possible this recent mass killing was the sacrifice needed to complete a certain part of the ritual, so there may be no need for mass death at or around the Olympic events.

The ritual spans thousands of years, with so many "clues." The symbols as we see them are not really for us, but for others. Imagine an invitation to someone who does not speak english - also they happen to live elsewhere so the transmission has to occur in a different way. Imagine you didn't want the populace to see what the invitation says, so you disguised the symbols in various other symbols, but those reading the invitation could see the entire process. The end of the ritual/invitation is 2012 Olympics. The "flame" the light, has been carried for ages from place to place, and not it is finally come to light the real light - the return. The entire world is "watching" either via their own eyes or through there proxy - news, and they are to see either simply the end of the ritual, or the actual return of the light bearers.

The question is: has the collective unconscious of the world decided against the return, so will the effort be for naught? Or, will the invitation be ignored? Or, will the invitation be accepted?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join