It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Human Language Like Yoda Sounded.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I wouldnt know i only speak bad english....and grunts and whistles...maybe a few tunes from the butt trumpet, but thats about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

Can you tell me in the film Gladiator in the opening battle scene (i suspect they were depicting a battle in the Marcomannic wars)when the German battle cry was given what language was it in? was it modern German or Gothic or some replication ?thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
This is interesting. In the movie Prometheus, the android David spends two years getting to the root of all earth languages in the hope he can speak to the "creators" once they find them. Looks like Ridley didn't miss a beat in the making of this film.

While I can't comment on the OP, I can say that Ridley did indeed miss a beat: who would have thought that a Geologist on a new planet wouldn't be taking rock samples? Other than that, the movie was crappola. give me a decent story and no special effects any day.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
NOPE. There is cosmic influence in many languages though. Even in the latin, (ple'o'sh'a'n) and even in the dakota (andromedan). . Sa'l me't Ja'ri'n!

But out of Africa is just the annanuki slavers downgrading human dna. Humans existed long before that, and all the races.

And just so know, Lemuria was a couple million years ago when it went down, and long before Atlantis. It was the era of the equality! And I remember the take down of the slavers.

Oh, and just in case, disclosure with a slant happens soon, They Don't Earth or Humans Either!
edit on 17-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join