learn more

Andean Stargates.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The geomantic suggestions for me will always lead onto the cosmological, ie that these were projections toward the horizon from a given centre with alignments along such projections, and i think a case can be made for the chakana being understood in those terms at later periods, whether that was it's original premise still open to question.

What do you think it's context was as a stand-alone motif in the Chavin obelisk you recently drew attention to...?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

one cannot seriously suggest the sublime non-figurative architectural style and motifs were developed for such a singular and humble function, and that they did not have significance in their own right.

Actually one can, use of architecture to honour their gods is a very old concept and one repeated thorough out human history, some of the earliest and best examples of such are of religious sites.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I simply love what you can do when you are up to it.

In this case...

"as symbolized by the Puma, serpent and condor, and that the Shaman could transcend these realms by recourse to the symbolism..."

...I would humbly advise to have a look at "the band of holes" from high above - an (Anaconda)-pet-subject of mine.
If you can't find it (the Serpent) just PM me - maybe I like to be of service.

A

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join