It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you vote for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is time to elect the world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Candidate A associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

Candidate C is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Candidate A associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

i can't trust candidate A as they don't seem to even know what THEY want. they can't care for their own health at all.

Candidate C is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

seems like mr.perfect, i will never vote for this candidate, 100% cardboard cut out copy of what society wants them to be, and is married.

i will never trust this person.

Candidate B was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

hmmmm. not a great option, but the best of the three.

they chilled out, they know how to relax, they aren't worried about getting caught, and are more likely to be transparent and honest.

Candidate B sleeps a good amount of time and is more likely to have a clear mind.

Candidate B got kicked out of office twice.

that is good because it can only mean that "They" the powers that be.

don't like them at all.

and thats good for you and me.

otherwise, my final decision without any more information, is none of the above.

i refuse to vote.

peace.
edit on 26-6-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
But why do we only get to choose between three Democrats?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would say candidate B...

If he was kicked out of office 2 times, chances are he doesn't back down his words and beliefs to fit in the statu quo and this is the type of politician we need theses days. We don't need another puppet. I couldn't care much about his drug uses when he was young and if his drinking doesn't badly influence his job, I see no reason why a man can't relax the way he deems fit for him.

The war hero looks like a good man but he is too influential and will follow TPTB orders before what feels right for the population.

Edit : and sleeping until noon just means more nighttime work being done, less distractions more concentration.
edit on 26-6-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

None of the above. The idea of a 'world leader' is repugnant.
And i won't spoil the answers for those who have not seen this before...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mal1970
None of the above. The idea of a 'world leader' is repugnant.

By today's standards of leaders we are used to, I fully agree.
But, I think the idea isn't impossible or only negative. I would rather have a good king than elected crooks.

I know I would loooove to be world leader, I would honorably to everything in my power till death for the common people, never back down, never let in to corruption, shine light on injustices, listen and act upon the voices of the people, give people free energy, take out the idea of profit in education and medicine...and! I feel a mediator typed person would make the best world leader possible.

link   
If my vote actually counted, I'd be a candidate. Why would I trust random people with my world?

link   
reply to post by jNormal

Candidate C is Hitler.
No joke.

edit on 26-6-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

and A is Churchill and B is Roosevelt

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by jNormal

Candidate C is Hitler.
No joke.

Never trust anyone that seems too perfect ...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

But why do we only get to choose between three Democrats?

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Candidate C is Hitler.
No joke.

Never trust anyone that seems too perfect ...

See? Candidate C sounded like a Republican. Wasn't far off.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

join